It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jewish Settlers Plan Attacks On Palestinian Villages

page: 3
10
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Those evil Israeli monsters! Those poor innocent Hamas and PLO led Palistinians have NEVER done anything even remotely deserving of any form of retaliation!


I love how events from as far back as 5 years ago has any bearing on this...


I condemn Hamas. But when they fire 1 or 2 rockets, Palestine will get a barrage. What I find amusing is, that surprisingly, Hamas has survived, and hundreds of other CIVILIANS who have done NOTHING get killed.


Hamas doesnt do too well being martyrs. They like telling other people to go blow themselves up to kill some Israeli's but the leaders are hypocrits who are unwilling to die themselves.

Jewish martyrs and Christian martyrs say "i will die for what i believe".
Muslim Martyrs say "you will die for what i believe"

It's ironic that someone always has to get blown up in a marketplace or a restaurant when they were just minding their own business. The "Holy Land" should be renamed the "Unholy Land" because there is nothing about murdering people that is holy, i dont care what side youre on.




posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A Jewish settlement has approx 500 residents on a land area equivalent to a Palestinian camp holding 70,000 people.
There are approx 4 Israeli soldiers to every 20 residents of the Jewish settlements,
It is an expansion , which will one day stretch to the Tigres river, as in the Prophecies that must be fulfilled before the Jewish messiah is born.
To know what is really going on on e neds to understand ulra orthodox Judaism.
For better or for worse...the pieces are falling into place.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Exactly. Arab leaders are hypocrites who live in great luxury while misguided men who were drawn to their disgusting propaganda lose their lives. This is what is happening to Palestine. The Arab Leaders are using the deaths of innocent people to work up angry young men.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Exactly. Arab leaders are hypocrites who live in great luxury while misguided men who were drawn to their disgusting propaganda lose their lives. This is what is happening to Palestine. The Arab Leaders are using the deaths of innocent people to work up angry young men.


Umm doesn't pretty much every world leader do that??

Obama lives in luxury while many poor american kids die in his wars..
The same with every nation so I don't really see your point.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 

The point is, they preach to get rid of wordly desires and tell us to live a life of hardship and faith. Yet most only care about money. Yet most live in large palaces living like kings while hundreds in Palestine are suffering and all they can do is condemn Israel, while they are also at fault. Only 1 or 2 years ago, Al Jazeera leaked some files on the Palestinian-Israeli negotiations. What was found out was that they were willing to allow the illegal settlements, while whining about a state. THIS is wrong and sad.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas
 


Yes and every world leader will say "I feel your pain" though they don't really mean it..

Get onto the REAL topic, not this crap..



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
reply to post by backinblack
 

The point is, they preach to get rid of wordly desires and tell us to live a life of hardship and faith. Yet most only care about money. Yet most live in large palaces living like kings while hundreds in Palestine are suffering and all they can do is condemn Israel, while they are also at fault. Only 1 or 2 years ago, Al Jazeera leaked some files on the Palestinian-Israeli negotiations. What was found out was that they were willing to allow the illegal settlements, while whining about a state. THIS is wrong and sad.


There may come a day when people wake up and smell the coffee, but that day will be when the Lord returns. As is mankind is stuck in a perpetual cycle of hate and violence and nothing good can ever be born from an act of evil. Unfortunately terrorists don't care. In truth they do not serve God they serve Satan.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 



Unfortunately terrorists don't care. In truth they do not serve God they serve Satan.


True but the problem stems from "WHO" gets to define "WHO" are terrorists..

As they say, "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

Very true words.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 



Unfortunately terrorists don't care. In truth they do not serve God they serve Satan.


True but the problem stems from "WHO" gets to define "WHO" are terrorists..

As they say, "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

Very true words.


We live in a day and age where there shouldn't even be any damned wars. Only fools go looking for blood when blood doesnt even need to be shed. Freedom fighters don't go killing innocent people that have done nothing wrong other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Freedom fighters don't detonate bombs in a crowd of people that just went to the local market for the ingredients to their evening meals. A freedom fighter takes the fight to the true threat, the people at the top pulling the strings. To kill a snake you cut off the head, you don't go poking at it with a stick and piss it off. These men have a taste for murder and they are just thugs harboring prejudice and hate in their hearts.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Mate, War is business and business is booming..

Forget the little guy and follow the money.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Mate, War is business and business is booming..

Forget the little guy and follow the money.


To quote a Beatles song "All you need is love".



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 



Unfortunately terrorists don't care. In truth they do not serve God they serve Satan.


True but the problem stems from "WHO" gets to define "WHO" are terrorists..

As they say, "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

Very true words.


We live in a day and age where there shouldn't even be any damned wars. Only fools go looking for blood when blood doesnt even need to be shed. Freedom fighters don't go killing innocent people that have done nothing wrong other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Freedom fighters don't detonate bombs in a crowd of people that just went to the local market for the ingredients to their evening meals. A freedom fighter takes the fight to the true threat, the people at the top pulling the strings. To kill a snake you cut off the head, you don't go poking at it with a stick and piss it off. These men have a taste for murder and they are just thugs harboring prejudice and hate in their hearts.


Thats a problem. There is a terrible situation in Pakistan. While many are terrorized by the Taliban, others are provided with food, shelter and education.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
When filthy, scumbag Zionist bastards are willing to beat up rabbis do you really think they are capable of "loving" Christians and Muslims?



ZIONISM is an ideology of HATE





top topics



 
10
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join