It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it really matter of a new world order is on its way?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by steveknows

Don't worry about it, the moment this NWO gets forged it will collapse. Why make a big thing out of it, of course you have to when criminals are running the world. Criminals and tyrants are okay with you ? Interesting.

Hmm I didn't say that but you're obviously yet another one with the attitude of agree with me or you're a bad person.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

if everyone did what you are saying then nothing would happen because everyone would be waiting for someone else to get things going.

It's true some are on stage and some are in the audience guess we know where this guy is.
edit on 21-9-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

if everyone did what you are saying then nothing would happen because everyone would be waiting for someone else to get things going.

It's true some are on stage and some are in the audience guess we know where this guy is.

It amazes me that such an easy to understand thread can be misunderstood by some people. I guess some people just prefer to put bad things first. I didn't say that people shouldn't try to change things. I didn't say that people shouldn't fight for what they believe. I said that nothing lasts so why worry?

I guess some things just require a little too much thought for some people and they prefer to go with the doom and gloom.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

YOU HAVE NOT POINTED OUT NOTHING REGARDING HISTORY.YOU ARE IMPLYING THAT A WE SHOULD JUST SHRUGG AT THE FACT THAT SATANIST WILL RULE THE WORLD, THAT MIGHT BE OK TO YOU BUT IF YOU THINK LIKE ME AND DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO PEOPLE STEALING FROM YOU, POISONING YOU AND MANY MANY MORE THINGS,THAN NO WE SHOUL FIGHT TILL OUR LAST DROP OF BLOOD IS SHED...,YOU MUST BE NEW TO REAL HISTORY AND CONSPIRACIES,PLEASE EXAMINE YOUR WAY OF THINKING.OR YOUR BELIEVES IT IS THE MOST INPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE(WHILE YOU HAVE ONE)...I WILL DIE FOR MY BELIEVES THE QUESTION IS WILL YOU DIE FOR YOURS................ YOU ARE UNDER THEIR MIND CONTROL AND SO IS EVERYONE WHO WILL ACCEPT THE NWO...GOD BLESS YOU,

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

YOU HAVE NOT POINTED OUT NOTHING REGARDING HISTORY.YOU ARE IMPLYING THAT A WE SHOULD JUST SHRUGG AT THE FACT THAT SATANIST WILL RULE THE WORLD, THAT MIGHT BE OK TO YOU BUT IF YOU THINK LIKE ME AND DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO PEOPLE STEALING FROM YOU, POISONING YOU AND MANY MANY MORE THINGS,THAN NO WE SHOUL FIGHT TILL OUR LAST DROP OF BLOOD IS SHED...,YOU MUST BE NEW TO REAL HISTORY AND CONSPIRACIES,PLEASE EXAMINE YOUR WAY OF THINKING.OR YOUR BELIEVES IT IS THE MOST INPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE(WHILE YOU HAVE ONE)...I WILL DIE FOR MY BELIEVES THE QUESTION IS WILL YOU DIE FOR YOURS................ YOU ARE UNDER THEIR MIND CONTROL AND SO IS EVERYONE WHO WILL ACCEPT THE NWO...GOD BLESS YOU,

Have you ever heard yourself?

I said nothing ever lasts. Like the time when the church controlled every aspect of our lives and sucked people into believing they'd go to hell if they didn't cough up money for the church and used fear and flase truths to achieve it. The church still tries to do it but most people arent so weak minded as yourself. We were able to get out of the dark age because the church was seen as the evil murdering money sucking institution it is, which made thousands of people die as a result if it's belief., Well by most people anyway.
edit on 22-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by yaluk

It amazes me that such an easy to understand thread can be misunderstood by some people. I guess some people just prefer to put bad things first. I didn't say that people shouldn't try to change things. I didn't say that people shouldn't fight for what they believe. I said that nothing lasts so why worry?

I guess some things just require a little too much thought for some people and they prefer to go with the doom and gloom.

you obviously under estimate the power of vodka.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

If it turns out to be a bad thing it will run its course and die. If it turns out to be a good thing it will run its course and die.

Great line, and it is similar to a line by the philosopher Boethius in Consolation of Philosophy

"If there is no permanence in chance events, then the things you find misfortunate are also slowly passing away."

It basically says that the good things don't last, but neither do the bad.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

If it turns out to be a bad thing it will run its course and die. If it turns out to be a good thing it will run its course and die.

Great line, and it is similar to a line by the philosopher Boethius in Consolation of Philosophy

"If there is no permanence in chance events, then the things you find misfortunate are also slowly passing away."

It basically says that the good things don't last, but neither do the bad.

Thanks. I honestly didn't know that. But of course it makes sense as every person has to have experienced it. I'm mildly suprised there's so much resistance to the concept though. I say mildly because after all this is ATS

edit on 24-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join