It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it really matter of a new world order is on its way?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
One thing history shows is that nothing lasts and change is guaranteed. The human race has been subjugated and liberated, fooled and enlightened many times in the past. There's been dictatorships and democracies forward thinking and backward thinking,control and freedom.

Why the panic? If it turns out to be a bad thing it will run its course and die. If it turns out to be a good thing it will run its course and die.

There's never something new when it comes to the running of civilisation.

Just relax.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think those worried about that are more worried about crazed whacked out satanists excuse me Lucifarians running the world of politics like it is there own personal sacrificial alter or something. Kind of like if KFC was a religious/political cult something like that. But who is to say it wouldn't be something like I don't know, the planetary commission on hippieness or We love the world Organization. So you do have a point, just as long as we can have them cool phazers and telaportation I'm all for it!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream"

There is nothing like leaving the moment...read my signature for more info.

edit on 18-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
as long as this one world government is being controlled by corporatism and the banking elite, then no its not good. if it was mankind reaching this point on its on in a peaceful unified manner, then yes it would be fantastic

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You do have a point, but I would say its not about 'does it really matter' as I believe it is more about 'could we even stop it if we wanted to?' and I think the answer is no.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
I think those worried about that are more worried about crazed whacked out satanists excuse me Lucifarians running the world of politics like it is there own personal sacrificial alter or something. Kind of like if KFC was a religious/political cult something like that. But who is to say it wouldn't be something like I don't know, the planetary commission on hippieness or We love the world Organization. So you do have a point, just as long as we can have them cool phazers and telaportation I'm all for it!

i think those 'luciferians' are actually jews and catholics. just tossing that out there.

luciferians i am quite sure are nothing like what these people are. thats based on personal knowledge and experience

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

This group is actually a very small minority and yes they can be stopped. They definitely won't be with a who cares attitude. They are simply people who have been allowed to do what they want because people are too lazy to get off their couches and in front of their tv and defend their own lives. If someone isn't part of the solution then they are definitely part of the problem. Is that what people with this lazy attitutde want to be and added problem.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion

True. If it's going to happen it's going to happen. Lets just hope there's some cool stuff comes with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Centralized control is not a good idea.
The new world order is occurring naturally via the internet.
All that is required now is formalized "action protocols" based on stars and flags.(voting)
I think the new world order will tend toward direct democracy.
The so called elites are not in control. Already , the governments of the world, and the news media are secretly subservient to the organic voice of the population.(twitter, facebook, ATS etc)
Traditional political systems are outdated, it is time for a new paradigm.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and have often pondered similar thoughts.. but it's more about principle. If we just stand by as freedom's are taken from us and our youth are sent to fight and die for profit, etc... essentially not standing up to something that is clearly not right, just out of the idea that "it will run its course".. is that the kind of apathetic species we want to aspire towards? Doesn't that sort of contradict what it means to be a free-thinking intelligent human?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
One thing many seem to forget is we give TPTB the power.

Without us they are but helpless and their plan will not come to fruition.

If you want your freedom simply do not comply, it will however take more than you and I though to accomplish this.

What then is the first step you need to take if you want freedom from this power hungry beasts of the revelation???

Peace

edit on 18-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM AREN'T YOU?...........A STUMBLING ROCK
OPPOSE THE SATANIC TRINITY...........

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My answer would have to be no. Chances are that, for better or for worse, there really is little that can be done to stop it.

Personally if you don't like what pops up then don't comply.

Some will say that government will put a gun to your head or at least offer jail time if you don't fall in line. I think the "trading freedom for security" quote applies perfectly to those who acquiesce becuse of these kinds of threats.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
My answer would have to be no. Chances are that, for better or for worse, there really is little that can be done to stop it.

Personally if you don't like what pops up then don't comply.

Some will say that government will put a gun to your head or at least offer jail time if you don't fall in line. I think the "trading freedom for security" quote applies perfectly to those who acquiesce becuse of these kinds of threats.

I agree, there is really no freedom when you think of such a system of the NWO.

But I personally believe in the idea of a multi-verse, so a shift to high dimensions or an alternative reality where there is lesser resistance, is what I would prefer.

Peace
edit on 19-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and have often pondered similar thoughts.. but it's more about principle. If we just stand by as freedom's are taken from us and our youth are sent to fight and die for profit, etc... essentially not standing up to something that is clearly not right, just out of the idea that "it will run its course".. is that the kind of apathetic species we want to aspire towards? Doesn't that sort of contradict what it means to be a free-thinking intelligent human?

But this has been happening for thousands of years. And for thousands of years people have fought what they see as right against a wrong but that is opinion.

People against a world order are free thinkers but at the same time so are people in favour of it. I understand your point but I don't think saying something will run its course is being apathetic. Regardless of if people fight against something or fight in favour of something at the end of the day it runs its course.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM AREN'T YOU?...........A STUMBLING ROCK
OPPOSE THE SATANIC TRINITY...........

So if I point out something which history shows to be fact I'm one of them? Your very accusation means that you don't like my opinion and as a result you have accused me of something which goes aginst your "supposed" idiology. The vary nature in which you oppose my statement means that you are not tolerant of my observation and so have tried to reduce it. Perhaps you're "one of them" and don't even know it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

NWO isn't on it's way. If anything a dark age similar to the one that ended the antediluvian civilizations is some what close at hand. The globalist's are trying to cleave iron and clay together; forcing the mixing of that which shouldn't mix at this stage of our development. And generally engaging in wide spread perspective alteration. You can only bend peoples minds so far before nature re-balances them. And the snap back can be very soul burning for most.

Too many ingredients have been mixed together and the whole thing is about to rip apart.

I suggest those with a keen mind to simply try and enjoy their lives and let fate unfold before us. I say fate because no amount of free will is capable of changing the course we where set upon by the idiocy and cowardice of previous generations.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If the "NWO" occurred naturally and was for the benefit of mankind, then I could buy your view.
However, it's not.
Look at the Georgia Guidestones, Council of Rome and some New Age gobbledygook - all promote their ideals for us to see. And all promote the mass slaughter of billions to obtain their utopia. "those that won't go with the flow to create our Utopia are expendable"
Look around you - economies are purposely driven to bankruptcy, society has been broken, chaos is breaking out, everything has been a lie.
Oh, and the biggest is the "60 Year Makeover" of Lucifer. What a disgrace upon humanity. Anyone believing that makeover has seriously succumbed to this evil's propaganda campaign.
Your "NWO" has been foretold for thousands of years. Every last move that is currently underway is known. It's funny, this evil has even convinced people that it's simply copying the Bible prophecies. Funny how most of us know that they could cause utter destruction tomorrow - but they won't because they are subject to God and it will go down as written. God was, is and always will be. He is above time, not from this World. He knows from start to end. Funny, Lucifer knows this too but it won't stop him from suckering as many people as possible. This is also written.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Don't worry about it, the moment this NWO gets forged it will collapse. Why make a big thing out of it, of course you have to when criminals are running the world. Criminals and tyrants are okay with you ? Interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
If the "NWO" occurred naturally and was for the benefit of mankind, then I could buy your view.
However, it's not.
Look at the Georgia Guidestones, Council of Rome and some New Age gobbledygook - all promote their ideals for us to see. And all promote the mass slaughter of billions to obtain their utopia. "those that won't go with the flow to create our Utopia are expendable"
Look around you - economies are purposely driven to bankruptcy, society has been broken, chaos is breaking out, everything has been a lie.
Oh, and the biggest is the "60 Year Makeover" of Lucifer. What a disgrace upon humanity. Anyone believing that makeover has seriously succumbed to this evil's propaganda campaign.
Your "NWO" has been foretold for thousands of years. Every last move that is currently underway is known. It's funny, this evil has even convinced people that it's simply copying the Bible prophecies. Funny how most of us know that they could cause utter destruction tomorrow - but they won't because they are subject to God and it will go down as written. God was, is and always will be. He is above time, not from this World. He knows from start to end. Funny, Lucifer knows this too but it won't stop him from suckering as many people as possible. This is also written.

What point of view would that be? I didn't say I believe there is a NWO on its way and I didn't say I don't. I didn't say it's a good thing and I didn't say it's a bad thing. But what I have noticed ia that unless you are seen to slam the idea of a NWO the supposed "free thinkers" accuse you of all kinds of nastys. It seems that the "free thinkers" don't like free thought unless it goes along with their perspective.

One thing I do know is that whatever happens God will sit back and do nothing whatsoever as history also shows.
edit on 19-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join