It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 19 : Ron Paul SUPERPAC MONEY BOMB... no limits to donations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Superbomb Starts at Midnight!

Revolution PAC, the Super PAC formed in July to support the presidential ambitions of Congressman Ron Paul, has announced a money bomb fundraiser -- a "Super PAC Superbomb" -- for September 19.

"September 19 marked the first of the battles of Saratoga, which taken together amounted to a significant turning point in the War for Independence," said Revolution PAC President Gary Franchi. "We hope this Superbomb, and the resources it brings in, will propel us toward a victory no less dramatic for Ron Paul."

+1

The Super PAC form of organization, made possible by two court rulings in 2010, has gathered steam quickly during this election cycle.

Unlike a presidential campaign, it can accepted unlimited donations from individuals, businesses, and other groups.

To donate : Here

Now if some businesses would like to give... unlimited donations...

Ron Paul, probably the LAST chance to change things peacefully.... in time before it all blows up...
edit on 18-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

How many money-bombs are there gonna be? He just raised over $1,000,000 yesterday, he's raking in the cash. I don't think Ron Paul is organizing this one though, this one's the Revolution PAC. I wish Steven Colbert would donate some money from his SuperPAC.
edit on 18-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks for posting this I was looking forward to listening to his speech. When I checked a few minutes ago he had raised over a million dollars already. I also like the way they were calling him President Paul which conveys the message that he is the New President not a contender.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just love this....all you Ron Paul supporters getting all moist in your panties....

I love it because I can see your faces now when nothing ever comes of it runs and loses BIG TIME..

The few thousand supporters he may have is not enough to win an election....but you guys keep dreaming...sooner or later pigs will fly, hell will freeze over or Ron Paul will become president..which has a better chance of coming true...my money is on the pigs...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I just love this....all you Ron Paul supporters getting all moist in your panties....

I love it because I can see your faces now when nothing ever comes of it runs and loses BIG TIME..

The few thousand supporters he may have is not enough to win an election....but you guys keep dreaming...sooner or later pigs will fly, hell will freeze over or Ron Paul will become president..which has a better chance of coming true...my money is on the pigs...

Hater's gonna hate.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The few thousand supporters he may have is not enough to win an election....

Whoa..talk about an ignorant statement. I've said it before and I will say it again, this is exactly what is wrong with this country. For the obvious reason you are spreading dis info and even worse, for the WRONG side. Who do you work for....of are you that ignorant? Really?

Deny Ignorance - It's the ATS motto.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

What people like you don't understand is although we support Ron Paul its not really about him. Its about his ideas and the message he is sending. An idea whose time has come. Although I have no actual numbers it wouldn't surprise me if morre people came to support him than show for the occupy wallstreet protest. That is because we are not a bunch of people who were told to show up, not know what we are there for , what we believe or so unorgainzed we don't know what to do. The more the Globalist NWO crowd who has hijacked our government attempts to run interception and deny that the Restoration not revolution is here. The stronger we will become.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Great argument. Phenomenal insight. All you did was drop generalized insults, with out providing one single fact to back up your stance. I'm glad most on here understand the situation America is in, and can bring more to the table then someone such as yourself, who has the intellect and mentality of a high school freshman who just walked out of his first ever debate class.

Why don't you go moose hunting with Palin or something. Or go find a sandbox to play in. You might find someones who provides as much insight as yourself.
edit on 18-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'd ask who you support but that would cluter the space reserverd for Ron Paul
. So if you would, please take your cyncial behavior and negative attitude to another thread, Thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Here trolly trolly trolly.
See, thats the way trolls work. You have this 1 ignorant useless post that was obviously a trollish comment with no merit or facts and now we have 6....+1(my post) posts smacking down his comments, which we all knew was useless in the first place.

I wish the mods could just delete post like his/hers and label it off-topic or troll post. That would stop that crap pretty darn quickly.

So in conclusion: DONT FEED THE TROLLS.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Why don't you go moose hunting with Palin or something. Or go find a sandbox to play in. You might find someones who provides as much insight as yourself.
edit on 18-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Hey hey, lay off the moose....i dont feel like being hunted today thanks.... otherwise...carry on =)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

He hasn't placed lower than 2nd in any Straw poll so far. Every online poll has him in first place by a margin of 200% over his next closest competitor. His fundraising is outpacing the other front-runners, and it may rival Obama's fundraising.

How much more can he do to be taken seriously? I mean, all he has done so far is speak the truth and win the polls, what else can he do?

This Sept 22 through 24th there is a Fox News Debate, and then a Republican Debate in Orlando, Florida, followed by the largest straw poll yet. The Florida Straw poll consists of delegates from every county in Florida, and they are representative of the voters in Florida. Over 1800 delegates will attend.

If he wins the Florida Straw poll, then he is the legitimate front-runner without question.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A President thats not a puppet of the privet banking could only lead to one thing 'lex:Kennedy'.
I wish for Paul, I hope he makes it.

122112 The Assassination of President R. Paul? Would sure start some sort of revolution.
Long LIve Paul _/

new topics

top topics

join