It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are they now ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know most of us on A.T.S have heard of these two man and seen the videos but I was doing some reading tonight and it just popped into my head .

I looked into them a little more on my own and find nothing conclusive one way or the other so I figured why not bring it up here on A.T.S and see if anyone has any further info on either.

So first up is Pralad Jani. He is an guru from India who claims he has not eaten in over forty years.. In 2003 this was all over the place. He was studied by indias defense research and development organization for 15 days.
During there observation scientist and doctors where baffled the noted no change in his overall condition even well into the 15 days of fasting. Unfortunately that's where the story ends. I could not come up with any other studies or tested done on him. Is he the real deal or a hoax? Why did this story go cold?

m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=G9On0X3nBaY
And next up is prophet yahwehs . This gentleman claims to be able to summon U.F.O. Thru prayer.
So there are videos of him dong this on news channels and a white orb appears. He had a YouTube channel that I can no longer find. His yahoo group is gone and I know that he had a website but again I had no luck ..

m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=sor4Zeo4J

Ok so does anyone have any further info? Where these guys just hoax? Is there any conclusive evidence one way or the other ?

So my fellow members what do you have on these two guys..

On a side note I apologize for not inbedding the videos but I am working with an iPad and just figuring out how to post a link was pretty tough for me. So if anyone could please lend a hand that would be great.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just wanted to apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I did a check but was unable to change the mistakes I did catch. These iPad don't have a scroll so once you go past the grey box there is no way to get back up to the top of your post to correct mistakes...again sorry.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There was story similar to the fasting guru that appeared in the Mumbai Mirror sometime in 2009 or 2010 about an old man who had been fasting for 10 years or something (kinda forgot the details). I think it had been a few months that he was closely observed until doctors were so baffled that they wanted to force him to eat out of fear that he would die, but it turned out he was totally fine and they were just dumbstruck by the case.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I find this extremely interesting . These are things that can actually be studied and proven conclusive one way or the other. For stories like these to pop in the news and then vanish just does not make sense. You would think if it were a hoax that info would be out there. I could understand if it is true that people are able to live without eating that this is something that might be covered up.

I am still digging and can't find any more info on this person. There is also a story of a boy who lived in a tree and has not eaten in five years. You would think modern medicine and science would be all over this. Yet I can find nothing...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
hmmmn. I am very interested to find out

I keep waiting for the unvolved mystery television show guy to say "update" and then someone fills us in on where they are at now

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can't believe no one here at A.T.S has more info on either one of these guys.

At least help me get this on the front page maybe with a broader audience we can find out more.

A person going forty years without food or water... That was observed by doctors and scientist for 15 days.
And then the story and him just disappear. No one debunking it or providing an explanation to how he managed to even go the fifteen days without any noticeable changes to his overall health.

I had a friend who just did a forty day fast. He drank a mixture of maple syrup ,Cayanne pepper and lemon juice.
After the first week I could notice the difference in him. He was pale had no energy and was cranky like a three year old.

The fact that this guy was under observation for 15 days and scientist were baffled. I am really curious about this and plan to keep digging. There has to be something conclusive one way or the other.

I will update if I find any more info.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
So first up is Pralad Jani. He is an guru from India who claims he has not eaten in over forty years.. In 2003 this was all over the place. He was studied by indias defense research and development organization for 15 days.
During there observation scientist and doctors where baffled the noted no change in his overall condition even well into the 15 days of fasting. Unfortunately that's where the story ends. I could not come up with any other studies or tested done on him. Is he the real deal or a hoax? Why did this story go cold?
I imagine he starved to death.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Funny...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is all about Prophet Yahweh, I believe he even post in there as a member for a short time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

This is again old info.. I am trying to find current information. If they were proven to be hoaxes or charlatans.
The guru that has not had anything to eat for forty years I would really like to find out more information on him.
The fact that he was studied and did test on him. Why can't I find a conclusive answer ?

Anyway thanks for the help ..if anyone else has info please let me know.

Thanks

top topics

join