It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, Binladen compound, and AREA 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Fixed thanks for advice replier now on photobucket

s1121.photobucket.com...

Basically Israel, Area 51, and bin laden compound look the same, least on a map.

Not into conspiracies but do love maps, not sure what it means or why they would share traits, but also noticed other important places and buildings do share that curve traingle look. But those three, look the same.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Chesster because: Lizard people, greys, and spelling don't care about clowns. Photo fix

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Linkys no worky...

Since image uploading is still "temporarily disabled"
I would suggest uploading your image comparison(s) to a site like photobucket or somesuch and then posting us a link to that.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Are they right angles? If you look close you will see them EVERYWHERE! Quite fascinating if you ask me

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Linkys no worky...

Since image uploading is still "temporarily disabled"
I would suggest uploading your image comparison(s) to a site like photobucket or somesuch and then posting us a link to that.

s1121.photobucket.com...

THAnk you for advice fixed please let me know what you think, simple find, not extreme in wit to find. But, it is interesting!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I see the similarities, what do you think it means?

Also, the "Bin Laden compound" could be a subject for debate, I am with the camp of thinking that he was killed almost 10 years ago...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well I dunno about bin laden. Heck I dunno what to think these days can't believe anything.

But it is funny the three places that attact secrecy, conspiracy, and parnoia and of course a war of cultures looks kinda the same.

I dunno what it means, to be honest I'm a stoner sci fi writer. I understand things like quantum physics, and morality. But heck if I know what the hell is going on in this nutty world, this version of Earth is a best seller on some cosmic bookshelf under "The Greatest story, how to build a great civilization on lies, sex, and slavery." Chapter 1: Pyramids. The last chapter has to do with patriots acting in a play where bankers steal their homes.

I have no clue what it means, it might not even mean anything, might just be that subconciously we are drawn to it by some instinct where maybe a river valley looked like that. And all cultures that stemmed from the prehistoric tribe that found salvation in that river valley are destined to repeat the map pattern.

Or maybe, you guy have a better idea of what this could mean or be about maybe some universal conciousness, maybe since last war is predicted to be for israel and God or whatever the designers keep it in their subconcious.

I have no clue!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I see the similarities, what do you think it means?

Also, the "Bin Laden compound" could be a subject for debate, I am with the camp of thinking that he was killed almost 10 years ago...

I could imagine the scientist calling it the promise land at area 51, endless funding.. dream projects. Deign could stem from a joke. Could see the militry engineers giving a gift to the scientist as a gag between the grunts and their smarter scientist brethren.

top topics

join