It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello there ATS members,

I'm not a full conspiracy believer, I do not believe in religion, I believe in God and Jesus Christ. I believe the Bible is an old passage, old stories from the old days and nothing else and I also fully believe there will be an end of humanity, and we will start back up from 0 again like our ancestors did.

I believe 9/11 was inside job, I do believe planes crashed there but it wasn't covered good enough for people that have a 6th sense. How was an inside job? Well I think there were explosives and the towers were brought down like that. I do believe it was Al-Qaeda and Americas own Government, to what purpose? I don't know, I do think Osama is still alive.

UFOs interest me the most, because I do no think we are the only ones in this bast Universe. Instead of fighting each other we should try to reach other worlds and conquer them, expand human race through out and beyond our own Galaxy. We should be successful and accomplish goals, not mediocre and stagnate in here.

I am studying to obtain my BA, is a long road and I dislike it, but what can someone do when you were born in a system you did not want, a system I do not believe in. Whatever it takes for someone to stay alive uh?

I'm young (23), I'm Scorpio, I play sports, swim, work out and on my weekends I drink and smoke socially/occasionally. I'm half Greek/half Mexican.

I should be doing homework right now, but I decided to come in here and read... I was also watching Game of Thrones, awesome TV show.

I have sense numerologies, the sense of vibration through my body (inside) like someone pulls me out of my body (while awake). And as you can see I start from the ending, I'm viceversa, I don't know why.

Nice meeting you, yeah you

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Osito

Hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Osito

Hi Osito, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by Osito

Hi Osito, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

Thank you, I will also like to add that I like your display pic/avatar.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Osito

Hi...welcome to ATS! I am looking forward to your input. When you take your study breaks....think of us....and come here to learn, teach and debate.

new topics

top topics

join