It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the most realistic UFO pic your've seen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.laesieworks.com...

Some genuine pics of top secret manmade flying discs, apparently originating with the German Italian alliance of the 2nd world war.

Yes - this is very real, no - none of these crafts are ET.

I imagine they account for a large % of sightings across the world over the last 60 years. Vertical take-off and highly maneuverable, this is the sort of thing Area 51 used to fly (still does?).

The question is: was the engine technology ET in origin?

V

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Billy Meier Photos

Those are the Billy Meier pics. All of them were taken long before Photoshop. He was a poor swiss farmer with only one arm.

None of his pictures have been conclusively proven to be hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i wouldnt say this is my favorite, but its pretty decent

www.ufoevidence.org...

same one, different angle

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Verbal_Hologram]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The triangular ship on the first page is a blimp they have been experimenting with. Saw it in popular science while taking a dump.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Vivek I'm having trouble using the link

I'm liking that Trent pic thats nice. One thing that puzzles me, and I hope someone can help me with. If the ufo is travling at speed and the camera that the person is using dos'nt have a quick speed shutter. Would'nt some of these pics of ufos be blurry?

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Die Trying]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Die Trying
Vivek I'm having trouble using the link

Here it is- www.billymeier.com...

BTW the link is working fine for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. The photos look abit funny and I can see why people want to disprove them. If science can't find any foul play with the pics then damn thats a tricked out ship, wonder what the 05 model looks like?
Plus the picture of the girl looks like a girl I saw for a while. I thought she acted funny. I hope they all kinda look like her!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Die Trying
I hope they all kinda look like her!

Hell yeah. If that's what they look like, I wouldn't mind being abducted at all. As long as they want me to make hybrid babies with Alien Hotties.

I might even start sleeping on my roof to make it easier for them to take me

But coming back, I'm not entirely convinced about Billy Meier. Some pics look really good, but later in life he started throwing around truckloads of BS and came up with some obvious hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vivek
Those are the Billy Meier pics. All of them were taken long before Photoshop. He was a poor swiss farmer with only one arm.

What about this one? Doesn�t look very real to me...

Anyways, want to have some fun with the Billy Meier case, check this huge thread. Lots of pictures and evidence of hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was interesting too
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Billy Meier Photos

Unfortunatly Vivek all those pictures look incredibly fake.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

That 'disc' is the top of popular porch light design. My grandmother actually has that same exact light hanging from the front of her house.

[edit on 1/6/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Peronemlin

That 'disc' is the top of popular porch light design. My grandmother actually has that same exact light hanging from the front of her house.

[edit on 1/6/2005 by Simulacra]

Funny enough the craft were hovering approximately ten feet off the ground and casting no shadow at all...

Edit: I meant to say it's not casting enough shadow if the craft is some ten feet on top of the small van.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by damefool]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What about this one? It was taken in New Hampshire, in 1870. This is supposed to be the oldest UFO photograph.

I have no idea what could it be. Take in mind that there where no flying vehicles in 1870... well, maybe balloons, but doesn�t look like one.

And this... this is the strangest UFO I�ve ever seen.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I checked out more info on Billy Meieir and finally think that he's a liar.

What made up my mind was the pic of the supposed "Laser Beam Weapon". I'm sure most of you know which pic I'm talking abt.

Anyways, ignorance denied.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This thread isn't working! I want to view it but it isn't letting me see the other pages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join