It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm considering going back to sleep.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sleep may not be the right term.

I am glad you have revitalized your convictions to pursue the truth.

Me, I been here a while. I am less excited than I once was to seek the truth.

You see, I do not think we will ever get the truth about anything, not in its entirety. If we do there will be no justice or closure.

I could pick any topic, 911, UFO's, Big Foot, Aliens, JFK, etc. Each and everyone has a truth. We will not be told the truth, it will not be printed into history books, and in reality, if it was put out in plain sight, we probably would not recognize it.

I return here to see if some belief I have on an issue is exposed that day. I ask myself, now you have the answer, you know the truth, now what? Did it alter reality, make you richer in life, save humanity? No, probably not. It just satisfied a curiosity, so I would move on to the next conspiracy and dwell on the fact the truth is beyond me.

Unfortunately I agree with the opening post, maybe it is better to go back to sleep. Going through each day's grind is enough in itself to keep one occupied. Finding your place in your world is quite a mystery in itself. Most will not find satisfaction in that neither.

Well, I guess it is best to keep looking. Maybe tomorrow a prediction will come true, or a conspiracy solved. Until then the delima remains: to sleep or to travel

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I know but sometimes this stuff gets to you! At first you're just chilling in your living room and the next thing you know you're ready for the nibiru to hit the planet, waiting for a 9.9 earthquake or just laying down and waiting to die. You get used to the doom but you never get used to the insanity of it all.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
I feel led to post some advice for you.

You do have a purpose.

Yep, I agree...

What is your purpose in this reality???

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
can you imagine how the people felt when they looked at the king and saw no clothes, that he was naked!!!??? and wanted to say something, but was told to be quiet.......how bout the ones that convinced themselves that the king really did have new clothes on???? they were the ones telling the others to shut up and stop spreading crap about the kings clothes.........the ones who actually saw clothes that weren't there (OSers) were saying that the ones who didn't see the clothes (truthers) were nuts......... ha ha

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

Perhaps then at this time is is not the truth we should seek, as at this time the truth is out of reach. Perhaps we should only seek 'the pursuit of truth', the journey. I am starting to learn now that this journey is more important than the reason as to why I started it.

ALS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Then rather we focus our energy on the negative side of things we should see this feeling from within as a reminder that all is good and that we're here for a purpose in this reality.

And that focusing on achieving this very purpose we have manifested here, should be our path to utopia!!!!

Peace
edit on 18-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
really interesting - Cliff High (from HalfPastHuman) indicated that the Web Bots were predicting a back to sleep direction (or denial) for the people who had been awakened.
I too am going into denial to live the last bit in happiness.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Everyone, including myself, tends to hit it really hard when they first get into this world of theories and alternate reality to what is presented to the public. Eventually it wears off a little. Just take breaks from time to time.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ever since I "woke up" I have had tremendous lack of sleep. But the more information I retain, the more I can think for myself. I long ago "plugged out" of MSM because of the stupidity of the Reality Shows going on nowadays. But now that I am awake I thank whatever forces led me to despise TV so much as to just not watch it.

I always take the occasional breaks from ATS (been lurking w/o an account for a LONG time) and my research, step back inside the box to see what MSM is filling the sleepers with, detest it and then go back to trying to expose them. There are a lot of conspiracy theories out, but the only finite one I can agree on with everyone is that MSM is ran by International Banks who ultimately want to control the passive masses and fill their pockets with gold.

OP, don't feel down because in the end they won't prevail.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The problem is not if you find the answers or not.
The problem is the expectations you have from those answers.

A perfect place, without lies and deceit and ignorance....not in the human realm. There is a reason they invented the heaven, you know.
But that place could be easily found within yourself. That is your secret sanctuary.
The answers from ATS are only for your knowledge, for your intellectual needs. But there are more needs in a human soul.
I think you must first determine what your needs are right now, and if you are searching in the right place.

Don't go back to sleep. Keep looking, and keep asking. "When the student is ready, the master will appear."
You are not alone in your journey, nor in your feelings.

edit on 19-9-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think a lot of the members here have gone through the same emotions. Myself included. When you open this can of worms it takes you for a ride.

Since I have joined I have seen 'phrophets', channelers, at least three mass invasions of the Galactic Federation of Light, four comets, brown dwarfs, nibiru's, reptilian's, giant sky spirals, 1000's of UFO's, economic collapses, civil wars, just about every SHTF scenario, all come and go. 'Conspiracy fatigue', that's what I call it.

Now I am not saying that these things are not possible or not happening for that matter, just that the fear that it can generate within yourself can get to you. Your learning how to conquer your fears everyday. That's called courage. That's called maturing, something that we all never stop doing.

Answers, I bet you have more than you did when you logged on the first time. Take some of these answers, expand on them and give back to the community. Help others. It is something that can make you feel better about it. Every day someone new joins and they will need our help too.

I have been through some life changing events, some of them with people right here in this very thread. I am proud to call them my friends, they helped me along the way and I will be forever grateful for it.

Plus there is just some really cool stuff that's not so scary here also.

Peace.

P.S I've taken a couple of breaks and also said I was going to quit ATS at least three times. It's normal.

edit on 19-9-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

Perhaps then at this time is is not the truth we should seek, as at this time the truth is out of reach. Perhaps we should only seek 'the pursuit of truth', the journey. I am starting to learn now that this journey is more important than the reason as to why I started it.

ALS

True. That is wisdom.
As you travel through life the questions and the answers change. All is flux.
And that applies to knowing who you are too.
The short answer is You are the searcher.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

If 'they' exist then it is no doubt their plan.

They play both sides. You have extreme skeptics and extreme alternatives. Both are disinfo agents and both are here to spread lies, smear the truth and make everything resembling proof not worth reading because you do not know where to look for different perspectives.

Stay Awake. Hang on the fringes. Keep one eye on the elites and one eye on reality.

I have these days too. Especially with 3 kids, and one on the way. The mrs isn't into the conspiracy thing much but my gut told me something has changed, or something is coming. I know something isn't right. I could be a paranoid schizophrenic (holy crap I spelt it right first time) but I can just as easily step away and go up to the park with my kids, watch a bit of True Blood with the mrs (ok, all of it) and once everyone has gone to bed.....tin foil hat on.

edit on 19-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tritoneblues
Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill!
2nd
edit on 18-9-2011 by tritoneblues because: (no reason given)

exactly what i was thinking.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

so, even tho you're aware that the world is being manipulated...

because you're not superman, or a telepath, or one of the people involved, you cant figure out 100% what is going on, you're willing to give up and go back to sleep?

:|

When setting up a one world government with intent to rule the world in a hostile way (rich continue to get richer and they make the poor slaves as well as keeping them poor) - do you realy think disinformation isnt part of their plan to keep you away from what they're realy planning?

You're going to give up because you've decided its too hard?

Please get a reverse osmosis water filter. You're flouride seems to be talking for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

Too bad it's impossible, eh?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
i watch stuff like this and realize we have to fight

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Not arguing or anything. Just asking a question. What about that video is making you reconsider? What do you think that video is an example of?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
So long as you wake up and come back to the site and chat with us. Maybe there are people here who can relate. Its always nice to find solice with people who share the same concerns.

Go tkae a nap, and come join us in chat. Might be able to find more answers in a free flow of back and forth than just posting,
Since you mentioned chat . I really wanted to join chat with you guys and I diligently made comments till I reached my 200 that is required to enter chat .

So finally I get the right page that says agree here to enter chat and that I do , but it only takes me to a grey blank page. Why ??? Why cant I enter Chat . Anyone knowing about the gray page

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

[color=dodgerblue]I don't think you can go back to sleep.

Sometimes I wish I could too.

The state of things makes me sick. But it also helps me not to take things for granted. Like my two little boys, for example.

edit on 19-9-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join