It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm considering going back to sleep.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There are things I have been thinking lately, things that make me slightly depressed. When got into the world of conspiracies I thought I had found it, it being the answer. The answer to the question of my difference, my different outlook, my different processes, my different self of being. I thought I found a place where truths became honor and lies became the Axis.

But lately this has begun to change. I have seen a world of truths turn to a planet of falsehoods. I have seen the comparisions between conspiracy theorist and the lying elites they detest so much. I have seen a once vibrant and intelligent plain become nothing more than a tailand government.

Ahhh my head is spinning, I thought I had found my answers but it's seems I was just side tracked from my journey.

So tired perhaps I should just sleep.

Good night? ATS

ALS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So long as you wake up and come back to the site and chat with us. Maybe there are people here who can relate. Its always nice to find solice with people who share the same concerns.

Go tkae a nap, and come join us in chat. Might be able to find more answers in a free flow of back and forth than just posting,

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I get depressed about it from time to time too.

The upside is I am better equipped to deal with the evils of the world. I can now raise my kids to fight against such evils. If we all do this the next generation will set us free.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You were asleep and now you are awake and now you want to go back to sleep? Not sure if you can do that. I fear once you are awake to the real world around you that you will never be able to go back to sleep. I bet a lot of people wished that could. I too find that I sometimes regret that I woke up. There is something to be said of being ignorant. But once you learn something it can be very hard to unlearn it. I have tried and failed

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill!
2nd
edit on 18-9-2011 by tritoneblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tritoneblues

It's not so much that I wish I never awoke. I have learnt some critical life lessons that I could not have leant anywhere else. It's just that, to me 'the world of conspiracy' is no better than that of the mainstream. You see lying and cheating everywhere. Only once in a blue moon do you see a glimmer of hope and truth.

ALS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Come to think of it, why get depressed when you can choose not to be depressed.

One way you cannot be depressed and still be awakened at the same time is just accept what is happening and to prepare yourself mentally to not focus too much on the negatives of this reality.

There is but always two sides to a coin, you need to flip the coin see what's underneath...the positives of this reality.

Enjoy life as much as you can, and there will be but joy and happiness once again in your life.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
why give up.... there are many out their only starting off ... and they need people like you and the others that wont roll over... show them that yes... your not the only one who thinks like this... your not the only one who feels different and that their is a place and people who you can talk to and relate to... if you give in, you give up and thats what "they" want.... i say hold out... be that small percentage ... the black sheep ... no one is ever gonna find a smoking gun, unless they make a mistake.... but ... if we all gave up, then it makes it easy for "them" ... if this happens they dont gotta work so hard in covering things up... i say let them break there back to try cover things up ... let them do everything they can ... they know people like you and others are searching and that we are waiting on just one thing for them to slip up and we have them....

keep reaching for that rainbow ha

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

It is not what I see that depresses me. It is the fact that I thought I found my answers when in fact I have not.

ALS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It is very hard sometimes to be awake. You can see the wrongs but feel powerless to correct them. I myself am not to far from your point. At times it almost seems pointless. I was really sad with the ten year anniversary recently. But we must keep hope. If not for us then who?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i hear you mate... its a very dark world..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

It is not what I see that depresses me. It is the fact that I thought I found my answers when in fact I have not.

ALS

Share with us what answers you're looking for and you just might receive them.

Thanks
edit on 18-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Do you mean like 'taking the Red Pill' going back to sleep? If so I got bad news for you.

It will take as long to get back to sleep as it did for you to wake up. If you do not have much time invested, say 6 to 8 years or so, then maybe you can afford to cut your losses and try to be normal again.

But if you have a larger investment of time I think you may as well just push on through. It all really depends on where you are at with it all temporally. That is the one thing you can count on; the time you have spent 'waking up' came at the cost of not following some mundane pursuit that would have solidified you in norm-land.

So you have a tough decision in front of you.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Frater210 because: oops

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Like they say, the only way around it is through it. I've been very tempted to do the same thing; I want so badly to go back to sleep--especially as everyone around me is not only asleep but absolutely determined against all reason to stay that way.

You can try. But the first time you watch the MSM evening "news," or the first time you hear a politician's self-congratulation; or the first time you witness the "democratization" of another country--you'll realize you weren't that sleepy after all....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

There are things I have been thinking lately, things that make me slightly depressed. When got into the world of conspiracies I thought I had found it, it being the answer. The answer to the question of my difference, my different outlook, my different processes, my different self of being. I thought I found a place where truths became honor and lies became the Axis.

But lately this has begun to change. I have seen a world of truths turn to a planet of falsehoods. I have seen the comparisions between conspiracy theorist and the lying elites they detest so much. I have seen a once vibrant and intelligent plain become nothing more than a tailand government.

Ahhh my head is spinning, I thought I had found my answers but it's seems I was just side tracked from my journey.

So tired perhaps I should just sleep.

Good night? ATS

ALS

bummer dude...I know this answer might not sit well, but the answer is Jesus Christ...not the Jesus that's painted by new agers, satanists and the world elite, but the real Jesus. It has helped me put everything into perspective. Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
sometimes I feel this way, I have been for the past couple of days to be honest thinking about, it's worth it. Like someone said, if not us the next generation will set us free so let's not let them down
if it means me suffering to eventually help humanity and the world find some sort of peace, so be it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Truth is I don't even know the question. I have this feeling, I don't know what it is or where it comes from. I just feel different to everyone around me, Out of place if you will. I feel as if I'm meant to do something or be something. This feeling doesn't get me down in fact I like it, it compels me to search for things I other wise wouldn't look for.

This 'feeling' started to disappeared when I started researching conspiracies, then completely disappeared when I joined ATS. You only have to look at me name to know why I joined. But now I am starting to feel the 'difference' within the conspiracy world.

ALS

link   
The only falsehoods and lies are that there are evil people ruling us all behind the scenes trying to kill us all in inventive ways while at the same time needing as many people as possible to bleed dry for their agendas.

Which is it?

It's neither. "The Elites" whoever they are don't exist in the way conspiracy theorists seem to think. A lot of the events that conspiracy theorists claim are major false flag things are just horrible tragedies or terrorist attacks that our governments were never involved in until after they happened when we all needed someone with the power over us to look after us all and pay for damages, therpaies and the costs in medical bills for the injured.

I'm wide awake and I know that a lot of the things discussed on ATS aren't real, never were. To go back to sleep is to dream about a world where a one world government will rule us with an iron fist and where on every street corner, there's a cop or a Jew ready and waiting to kill us for no apparent reason. That's the true dreamland.

link   

ALS

what you are expressing is called killing the Buddha "if you see the buddha on the road, kill him!". the buddha in this instance is the answers and the road is your journey....things change in life constantly and just when you think that you found the answer is when you need to rethink....so killing the buddha is referring to killing the idea that you have found the answer, the answer always changes and there is always a deeper search.....we all feel down about being 'in the know', myself included, i wish everything was like lollipop land and i could just skate through life on a cloud, but, once you've looked into the box and saw it's contents, you will hold those contents in your mind for the rest of your journey....sorry bro, wish it was different but it's not......

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well I hope you don't have to count too many Sheeple before you pass out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join