It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to 'pretend' getting vaccinated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OK, someone I know needs to get vaccinated for work and seriously does not want to do that. She will be required to wear a mouth cover in case where she has to refuse getting vaccinated.

Is there a way to put her in the system where it appears as if she got vaccinated??

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Get a new Job?

second line

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Get a new Job?

second line

Not an option...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

Originally posted by Versa
Get a new Job?

second line

Not an option...

Is there something wrong with the vaccine? Or is it a personal objection to the strain?

If she really doesn't want to have the vaccine, she will just have to wear the mask.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Is there a concern about the injection? What kind of vaccine is it? What is the worry? Just curious...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
Is there a concern about the injection? What kind of vaccine is it? What is the worry? Just curious...

1)FLU Sh*t.. I mean shot...

2) She got one last year and it "messed with her brain" I think it's the NWO thing. She was more sick from vaccine and she never had a flu before in her life (thanks to NATURAL remedies).

3) Wearing a mask she says, makes suffocate..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
She'd have to have a doctor she knows lie and say she's had the vaccine and that he gave it to her.

That's not going to happen. Doctors take a hypocratic oath...and there are ethics involved.

There are some bad doctors out there, though. Google: doctors willing to fake vaccines.

I doubt anything will come up--but there might be some bad doc out there willing to "fake it" for money. How about Mexico?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Dont be scared, ask the doctor. Learn your boundaries.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Friend is a nurse...she is forced to the same choices.
She has a Dr..(but may be an NP cant remember) she works with that fakes them for her every year.
Make a dr friend!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

1)FLU Sh*t.. I mean shot...

2) She got one last year and it "messed with her brain" I think it's the NWO thing. She was more sick from vaccine and she never had a flu before in her life (thanks to NATURAL remedies).

Sounds less like a NWO thing and more like a scientific accident. A very small percentage of people suffer adverse reactions to vaccines. I seriously doubt it would happen again. If it did, she would have to be immensely unlucky.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

You are aware that in just California alone, 20 babies died because their Parents bought into the dangerous Vaccine MYTH. The key word here is myth. Whooping Cough is spreading like wildfire and killing innocent children because adults are to ignorant to get vaccinated. Why should rational intelligent folk put their own health at risk for paranoid delusional peoples fears?

Putting your own life at risk is one thing, putting others lives at risk over lies and delusions is another altogether.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That just confirms she is irrational.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If this is a flu vaccine it most likely has
an egg base. I am allergic to eggs and
can't take the vaccine but no one has
ask me to wear a mask. If she had
a reaction before she could tell them
she may be allergic. But they may still
want her to wear the mask.

If this is a vaccine for something other
than flu I would suggest she get the
shot, she would be putting other people
in danger. Whopping cough, measles, etc
are all dangerous diseases if one is
not vaccinated. I know because my
grand parents both died of measles.
edit on 18-9-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I work in the Nutritional Care Dep. at a hospital, and starting sometime next year it will be mandatory for all employees to get a flu shot. I'd gladly take a mask opt-out if offered, but if there isn't one I may have to find a new job. In this economy, forcing an employee to do anything with threats of termination should be a criminal offense since finding work in the first place is hard enough. I may have to find me one of those payable doctors to cover for me.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If I understand what you're saying, your friend would rather cheat the system than take precautions to avoid spreading a disease.

Tell her to stop sniveling. Get the vaccine or wear the mask.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Flu shot is one of the biggest scam ever.

In August of 2010 Australia banned the flu shot for young children after 250 hospitalizations for convulsion and one death. [6] Finland then outlawed the current flu shot for all children for the same reason: convulsions. Here’s why. The seasonal flu vaccine that is currently on the market now that all these other countries are outlawing contains the unproven, untested H1N1 as one of the strains. [CDC.gov]
Amazingly, the makers of the vaccine themselves don’t have much confidence in it: a quote from the insert of the current 2010 flu vaccine Fluzone:
“There have been no clinical studies demonstrating an decrease in influenza after vaccination with Fluzone.” [5] :bnghd:

But hey, vaccines prevent horrible diseases from spreading, right?

The Mandated Schedule of vaccines for children doubled from the 80s to the 90s:
1980 – 20 vaccines
1995 – 40 vaccines
2011 – 68 vaccines

link

It's only me, or those diseases look like they are multiplying instead of disappearing? :bnghd:
Or.... there is a very successful marketing campaign at work. "It's for your own protection"

People should stop swallowing every piece of crap that the big corporations are selling them, and make some research first.

.....the new current flu shot has a specified amount of mercury per shot: 25 micrograms. [5] That is 30 times the EPA safe level for an adult, and we’re giving it to children of 6 months.

link

Wear a mask or change the job. And don't worry, nobody will be in danger, except for the big pharma profits.
[
edit on 18-9-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
how about a court injunction barring the injection and then hiring a lawyer to pursue any legal possibilities.

i doubt the ceo is being forced to take a flu shot, why should you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We pay our doctors for our health care. So I say "pay" your doctor a couple hundred bucks worth of "whatever" and wink, and say you love saline water as your flu shot. Then the doc fills out the papers like usual. Easy as pie.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It is irresponsible and quite possibly deadly for a person who works in healthcare to not get their vaccines. To not get vaccinated (or even worse to lie about it) is selfish and dangerous when you consider all of the young children, elderly, and immunocompromised individual she is guaranteed to encounter on a daily basis. If she is so dead set against vaccinations, then she should be honest, and opt for wearing a mask for the safety of her patients.

new topics

top topics

join