It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 second abs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I wanna get that...........it's dope!

see, i got no money, when I do, i'ma cop it

p.s. I'm not really that fat, I just wanna some work...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
man forget about that maney stealing thing and go do some sit ups or some thin, runnen is always good but dont buy it.

They also sell it in stores iv seen it lol

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Umm I gotta work my abs too, here's something in a book I recently bought. I'll do it if you do it lol

(From Solo Training by Loren W. Christensen "Martial Artist's Guide to Training Alone", p215 - 217).

This is the general idea.

Use weights and gradually increase over the weeks. Eg - Loren started with a 10-pound weight, did 4 sets of 15 reps situps (held on chest). Then over the following weeks increased to 20 pound, 25 pound, etc until 50 pound. Sure beat doing 200 - 300 reps without weights. Also mentioned he had a set of killer abs by the end.

Here's some ideas if you lack weights (from my own head hehe)

Fill a backpack up with bricks / cans of food and wear it on your front making sure the weight is distributed on your chest. Gradually increase the weight over the weeks.

Oh it's probably better to start without weights before you go gung-ho into it.

Just an idea. Or you could buy one of those 6 second ab thingies for $100.

- Nazgarn

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I saw that this morning. It's a metal spring in a plastic tube that goes click, click, click as you bruise your thighs and underarms pushing on it.

It's called "6 Second Abs" because that's the longest anyone ever used it before throwing it in the trash.

Now have a beer.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
u no instead of wasting my time doin like 100s of sit ups i think i will do what u said and use weights but will it give me the same fitness and can u pot were u got this article from

sry didnt read correctly i didnt no u got it ffrrom a book, umm can u see if there is like a ebook i can download

[edit on 17-7-2005 by ned316]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All of the "secrets" for training abs are bull#...most pro bodybuilders who have better abs than you could ever dream of only do a few sets of exercises for abs a week before a contest, and many do none in the off season.

I only do about 6 sets of ab exercises per week...at the end of 3 workouts during the week I just do 1 set of hanging leg raises, and 1 set of decline bench crunches with a 10lb. plate behind my head. And I have pretty good abs.

Getting that six pack is not from what kind of exercises you perform, it is from having low body fat. If you really want good abs, you need to get down to a really low body fat %, by doing cardio, and watching your diet. Exercise is the least important factor when it comes to getting a six pack.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes, that is what everyone doesn't understand! You want a flat stomach or chisled abs, no magical machine will do it, just some abs exercises and GETTING OFF YOUR BUTT AND BURNING THE FAT OFF will give 'em to you.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by EngineMan2145]

top topics

join