It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO-Orb ojbect Sighting near Sweden Coast!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
could that be a buoy that got caught on a shark or whale?

That is exactly what I thought . It is a a hooked fish towing a fishing buoy

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
An orb

It's a fishing buoy, and that is what the woman says, she question what is in the other end, wich could be a whale or submarine, she also sugest a large tuna, but they are very rare up north.

The swedish militay made a search of the area, but found no traces of any submarine.

Moby Dick propably

Here is a link to the swedish Marine traffic.

www.forsvarsmakten.se...

edit on 18-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Okay, I don't normally do this, but this looks like CGI.

I'm sure it was original footage of a Dolphin that has been altered. Just lookinhg at the path the ORB took, looks exactly like how a Dolphin would act.

I'm no expert in this, but it doesn't look real, if you know what I mean.

Shame people feel inclined to do such things, I think it takes it away from the genuine footage.

Haha, are you serious? A friendly advice, you should refrain from making calls on whether CGI was involved.

This, of course, is not CGI.
edit on 18-9-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Oh, bouy! Not this guy, hopefully:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

As I said, I'm no expert, unlike yourself obviously.

But, this looks totally fake imo.

Thanks for the advice none the less.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
But, this looks totally fake imo.

Why would it be fake? The video make no claim of it being a alien-type USO. They say its a bouy and speculate whether its a fish that's pulling it or maybe something even more strange like a sub (unlikely since it change direction so sharply). And that's about it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Are sub bouys white? That would explain it. I didn't see any sharp turns that would negate that theory. It's obviously something boyant attached to something.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
looks like a soccer ball attached to the boat

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Here's an article written about this incident

Swift white UFO, sphere or orb chases boat off coast of Sweden

www.examiner.com...

On Saturday, September 17, 2011, a swiftly moving white orb was spottted chasing a boat in the ocean off the coast of Sweden.  It is unclear which specific body of water was the site of this amazing event.  The North Atlantic Ocean and the Arctic Ocean are two possibilities.

Of course, the object isn't technically a UFO since there is no evidence the unidentified object was flying.  Instead, the perfectly round bright white object was moving fluidly through the water and keeping pace with a small boat.

Armed Forces: "Could be a submarine."  Jan Thomquist, Navy tactical commander. 

Buoy movements baffle even the Armed Forces.  Now Malin Quran's film carefully analyzed. 

"We take the material seriously.  One cannot exclude that a submarine is involved," says Jan Thomquist, Navy tactical commander.  Sailing Friends observations from Maseskar have reached the Armed Forces. 

Now the data analyzed.  "I understand that they reacted to the buoy movements, the data are very interesting," says Jan Thomquist, Navy tactical commander of the Armed Forces.

Examine the position.  Now, analysts, among other things to pick up additional witness statements, investigating the precise location, weather conditions, currents and sail the boat's cruising speed. 

"It's too early to say what this is.  The reason could be the strong currents, but really, I would not give any more comments until we have completed the analysis," he says.  Excludes no . . . If a submarine can be involved he would not rule [it] out. 

"I have no reason to do so.  The analysis will show.  We estimate that we have received this report and we will take it very seriously."

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Bingo! We have a winner!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join