It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO-Orb ojbect Sighting near Sweden Coast!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A very strange submerged object detected near the sweden coast. It seems a classic white orb, but this time on sea surface. A perfectly spherical shape white object that goes up and down into the sea... and it's fast...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That is freaking cool!

Wish they would have chased it more. Maybe try and net it too.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hmm........... Not sure what to make of that.
Interesting though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They found Wilson!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Very nice find. This is the best video of an "orb" I've ever seen...the fact that it is in water just makes it that much more intriguing...

There is NO denying this video is real...

So the question is: What the hell is it?

S+F

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
could that be a buoy that got caught on a shark or whale?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Probably a whale, dolphin or large fish that got caught in something like a line or net attached to a plastic float of some kind.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Probably a whale, dolphin or large fish that got caught in something like a line or net attached to a plastic float of some kind.

That's what the filmers thought at first too...until they noticed it moved in only straight line patterns with no zig zagging at all...they concluded if it was a fish caught it wouldn't be able to move in such a way...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Looks like a buoy to me. either being towed by a boat which they didnt film or as been said fish or whale

link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I was going to say the same, but caught on the boat. The wake from the boat could easily contribute to it's "bouncing."

I wish someone could translate the video and summarize it for us.

link   
yeah that looks like a buoy, its going pretty slow for alien technology

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45

I don't think it's alien but I also don't think it's a buoy attached to a fish..............

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Okay, I don't normally do this, but this looks like CGI.

I'm sure it was original footage of a Dolphin that has been altered. Just lookinhg at the path the ORB took, looks exactly like how a Dolphin would act.

I'm no expert in this, but it doesn't look real, if you know what I mean.

Shame people feel inclined to do such things, I think it takes it away from the genuine footage.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think I have to agree with those who posted above me, it doesn't appear to be "alien" in nature. I wonder why they didn't try to net it, catch it or anything?
edit on 18-9-2011 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Translation from YT user

Yes,too much too translate,but at first the lady believed the boey was caught by a big fish,but realised it only moved straight,a fish would jerk and move around..the she says it maybe was a submarine,it was something big at least. It happened on 4 of september..she hopes it wasn`t a submarine for swedens sake. My guess is that it was a russian submarine,they always sneak around Sweden and Norway borders,even where i live we send up fighters to intercept the russians.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The people in the boat don't seem at all phased by it, other than simply observing its course of action.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

Originally posted by tyson45

I don't think it's alien but I also don't think it's a buoy attached to a fish..............

Exactly I've seen the same thing many times while jug fishing. It looks like someone didn't make sure they got all of their jugs.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's possible that it's a method of Long Line fishing and that is a float. Long line fishing in some parts of the world will put out a line up to 100km in length or more which means you've got no chance of seeing the boat towing the line. This may explain the constant heading of the object.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It looks sort of suspicious, but not necessarily alarmingly so. Could it be something similar to the unmanned drones that the USAF uses, save that this is its Navy counterpart doing ocean reconnaissance? I'd imagine something that small would be difficult to pick up on radar, and even if it were to be picked up, it might just as well be disregarded as some small anomaly, such as a buoy.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Resonant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Link

Well attached is a buoy that could easily be this...you notice while they pass the buoy it lurches a bit with the waves going past it..also the scooner appears to change it's course a bit as you can see by it wake or the light foam that goes in somewhat of an ark...I call crap on this one...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join