It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kali Yuga & Mayan Calendar "COSMIC CONVERGENCE" Sep 23- 26, Oct 28, Nov 11 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
embrace in our life force, the great transformations taking place in our bit of the Universe, including our beloved planet Gaea.

'COSMIC CONVERGENCE'
September 23-26, 2011
midpoint October 21, 2011
end-point October 28, 2011
(culmination 11-11-2011?)

the windows for this event based on two converging phenomena ( mayan/hindu long count with the Gregorian calenders) as time itself seems to somehow speed up(?), and some say coincides also with wimpy comet Elenin's passage between earth & sun.

regardless of Elenin, the Mayan calendar & Hindu calendar both happened to start in circa 3100 BC and end in circa 2012 AD, a new dawn after Krishna's 5,000 kali yuga

anyone know more about these dates and significance?

edit on 18-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

The exact 'date', is a spurious pursuit.
Is there an exact time when, night becomes dawn becomes day?

Accounts of the 'end of an age', 'end times', 'new epoch', inbreath/outbreath of Brahma, 'age of Aquarius', Hopi cosmology, mayan prophesy...are either massive conspiratorial stories...perpetrated across more than 2000 years, by widely divergent cultures, peoples, belief systems...(a difficult position for even a smart skeptic)...

...or, there is something of a significant import associated with the time we are living in.

The concept of 'Ages', that begin and end, is not a new one. It revolves around the notion that, the 'stage set' in which these ages take place, and in which we install ourselves (whether you believe this, or not is irrelevant), are left to run thier course (hence the hand-wringing over the inactivity of a god in the face of disasters et al.), micro 'resets' occur within ages, and then there are the resets that occur at the passing through to the next Age.

The 'reset' we find ourselves at the crossroads of, is of the major type. Heralded by many sources is the claim...of shifting dimensions, the abolition of time, the rapture, the end of time...

A major reset is usually associated with a full change/alteration/jump. As the process is cyclical in nature, it presents rather like the jump from primary education to tertiary education. The implication is that those at 'lower' levels will also experience this jump (if they have learned what they need to learn).

There will be those who do not graduate, only to repeat another series of ages.
That ripple is coming.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As usual with dates like these, I do not try to 'debunk them', i simply wait. If something happens it happens, if not then not. I give everything a chance.

The video on youtube about these dates give some good info about them, if it is true. (I think it was called Awakening or something?) What I find interesting is that If i recall correctly, that timewave zero thing originally predicted some date in 2011 as the end (not of the world but of new changes or something). It was later recalculated to be 2012. maybe the first date was correct?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sooooo... what exactly is this 'cosmic convergence' and what do either of your videos or your dates have to do with it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

It's not difficult to discount all of these dates when they are all created by con-men. There is no Hopi prophecy regarding this time period. In fact as far as I know, no Hopi have ever spoken of a single one their prophecies, or even if they have any prophecies. The Hopi are a very private people and they are not going to go telling every non-Hopi that wanders on to their reservation their most guarded secrets. The Hopi Nation has even stated that any non-Hopi claiming to speak of Hopi matters should not be trusted. Even Hopi speaking of Hopi matters not living on Hopi land are not to be trusted.

As for the Mayan there is absolutely no prophecies associated with the end of the Long Count. Even if there were who's to say the post-Columbian calendar that ends after 13 baktun is even the correct one. Considering that no Long Count calendar from the Classic Period ended after 13 baktun, and the fact that following arrival of the Spaniards Christian beliefs began influencing Mayan cosmology, it is very likely that the Long Count does not end after 13 baktun.

This then brings us to the Age of Aquarius. Everything surrounding this is so nebulous that it is absolutely impossible to tie it to a specific date. It is such a poorly defined date that "astrological experts" have provided a range of dates from 1447 to 3597. The only reason this ever got associated with 2012 is because of the Mayan calendar, which as I have already pointed out does not end around this time. The same goes for the Hopi "prophecy." There is no date attached to it, but because of 2012 everyone assumes every new comet or asteroid is the Blue Kachina.

I'm not really familiar with the information regarding Kali Yuga, so I will refrain from commenting on that. Instead I will just post this awesome song.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Its not difficult to ascertain that you like making gross generalisations about 'stuff'.

The Hopi may be a private 'people'...does this mean...ALL OF THEM?
The Mayan dates of course, have no basis in anything...i mean, why create a complicated system of 'time' keeping for nothing?! So...you are right!

The age of aquarius is a more complicated affair, and is nebulous, as you say...more nebulous if you are attempting to understand a concept/discipline you don't understand or believe is valid!

The Yugas was concieved by a bunch of tripped out Indians...obviously...

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That's just it though. No Hopi has ever mentioned this prophecy. Every single source is a white man. As for the Mayan nowhere did I say that the end of the Long Count didn't matter to them. What I said was that there are no prophecies associated with the end of the Long Count and that it doesn't end after 13 baktun. I didn't even bring up the fact that Mayan researchers now believe that the GMT correlation used to line-up the Long Count with the Gregorian Calendar may be wrong. So, even if the Long Count ended after 13 baktun, this could actually be hundreds of years down the line.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

'The exact 'date', is a spurious pursuit.
Is there an exact time when, night becomes dawn becomes day?'...
...or is more in the nature of a gradual awakening?

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

"That's just it though. No Hopi has ever mentioned this prophecy. Every single source is a white man."

Considering that most indigenous societies have more than been almost eradicated, is this surprising?

The mention I made of an ancient cultures' cosmology/timekeeping didn't actually refer specifically to any, 'end time', date.

Investigate the Yugas, and you will get a feel for what i have said in response to the OP.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Mainstream religion talk of end times too.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Yes. Your point being? With the exception of the Mayans (who don't really count as there are no prophecies associated with the end of the Long Count) none of these religions and civilizations have provided a date. Every year you tons of people trying to shoehorn certain prophecies into events that are happening then. So far none of them have been right. What makes you so certain that every culture's End Times culminate now?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Don't know anything about this source except that she's Hindi...

…..We are already 5,100 years into the depths of Kali Yuga. We know from the Shrimad Bhagavatam, that Kali Yuga has total of 432,000 years. Furthermore, we know that there is no prediction of devastation after the passing of a mere fifty or fifty-one centuries of Kali Yuga.

I particularly liked this bit:

…In the modern scientific opinion, the Sun will align with the galactic center in year 2012 and, according to some, this event may mark a time of total destruction. But should we believe these new-comers on the block, these so-called "experts" and "scientists"? Modern science is merely a few centuries old and, truth be told, has a terrible track record.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

It's not difficult to discount all of these dates when they are all created by con-men.

Very broad statement especially as you speak with a very forked tongue on this matter!

There is no Hopi prophecy regarding this time period.

Why because you said so?

I will listen to one of them thank you!

Is he a fraud to?

In fact as far as I know, no Hopi have ever spoken of a single one their prophecies,

The above totally proves you wrong.

or even if they have any prophecies.

One of the most unresearched things I have ever heard.

The Hopi are a very private people and they are not going to go telling every non-Hopi that wanders on to their reservation their most guarded secrets.

A lot of the secrets of the last true nations on earth are being shared.

Anyhow they have been banging loud the message to the world very clearly for a long time:

In 1959, a delegation of six traditional Hopi leaders, led by the late spiritual leader, Dan Katchongva, traveled to the United Nations Building in New York to fulfill a sacred mission in accordance with ancient Hopi instructions. Because of their prophetic knowledge, the Hopi leaders felt it was time to go east, where "a house of mica" [The United Nations building] would stand at this time, where Great Leaders from many lands would be gathered to help any people who are in trouble. They were to go when the lands of the Hopi and other Indians were about to be taken away from them and their way of life was in danger of being completely.

And the message well do some research but it contains:

Hopi spiritual leaders had an ancient prophecy that some day world leaders would gather in a Great House of Mica with rules and regulations to solve the world problems without war. I am amazed to see the prophecy has come true and you are here today! But only a handful of United Nations Delegates are present to hear the Motee Sinom (Hopi for First People) from around the world who spoke here today.

(Thomas and Oren Lyons held up a picture of a large rock drawing in Hopiland)

This rock drawing shows part of the Hopi prophecy. There are two paths. The first with technology but separate from natural and spiritual law leads to these jagged lines representing chaos. The lower path is one that remains in harmony with natural law. Here we see a line that represents a choice like a bridge joining the paths. If we return to spiritual harmony and live from our hearts, we can experience a paradise in this world. If we continue only on this upper path, we will come to destruction.

Of which I have provided a video above to show all. As the true Hopi Elders showed the world openly so long ago.

Of interest another secret prophecy and people the tibetans are releasing their knowledge and secrets the below is a visitation as foretold by the tibetans and the hopi of the Karmapa (last one) and something that happened :-)

The Hopi Nation has even stated that any non-Hopi claiming to speak of Hopi matters should not be trusted. Even Hopi speaking of Hopi matters not living on Hopi land are not to be trusted.

Exactly and we can see why, so I advise all to take your advice and ignore all you have said on the Hopi aspect as shown above.

The great Spirit as they call it is watching careful all, you dont pollute or stop the TRUE message and the truth on these matters, heavy karma as the Karmapa would say lol.

Love

Elf

new topics

top topics

join