It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny, sad and disappointing video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Funny cause hes rapping about food stamps.

Sad cause this is downfall of society.

Disappointing because millions think this is ok.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

Judging people you dont know is sad. Its disappointing because millions of people think this is ok.
edit on 18-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
looked well thought out, well shot, well produced, actually not a bad vid.

whats sad?
edit on 18-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What did he say his mum needed?? Trout?? or TRIPE???

He certainly isnt on food stamps....or maybe it allows you to save up for an expensive HD camcorder? (looks like it was filmed on a Canon DSLR) I dunno...im in the UK lol.

We should have that in the UK instead of cash.(dole money)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

totally should!!

Giving money to people who havnt had jobs for YEARS, um i wonder why they dont have that job, oh wait maybe its the money we give them for not having one!!!!! *sigh and facepalm*

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well to me, it's sad that he thinks it's okay and plays on it. For the Ahem...black people, who always keep bringing it up, that they have it bad and were slaves way back when, when they weren't. Obviously they weren't. Not his video anyway. Just goes to show, the black people, ahem...Have it better, then they think they do. Did you not see the suburbs?

It's actually enlightening to see one of their own. Mocking their BS excuses.

I'll end the race issue right now.
I went out with a black person.
I go to an all black school.

But, yes, I am too am tired of the excuses. You are just like me, and you lived like me. You never came off a ship, and you never were a slave. So, stop acting like it.

I changed colored to black so I don't offend. It's really hard to decipher what offends anymore.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well to me, it's sad that he thinks it's okay and plays on it. For the Ahem...colored people, who always keep bringing it up, that they have it bad and were slaves way back when, when they weren't. Obviously they weren't. Not his video anyway. Just goes to show, the colored people, ahem...Have it better, then they think they do.

It's actually enlightening to see one of their own. Mocking their BS excuses.

I'll end the race issue right now.
I went out with a black person.
I go to an all black school.

But, yes, I am too tired of the excuses. You are just me, and you lived like me. You never came off a ship, and you never were a slave. So, stop acting like it.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Wow.....i really sense some racial hatred from that post.
And even excuses to try and cover your ass....

Im pretty sure its not only black people on food stamps in the USA

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

totally should!!

Giving money to people who havnt had jobs for YEARS, um i wonder why they dont have that job, oh wait maybe its the money we give them for not having one!!!!! *sigh and facepalm*

Yeah man, being unemployed is the BEST EVAR!!!

Such a joy it is...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

You have me totally wrong. But, I am tired of hearing it as an excuse to justify.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

totally should!!

Blatant generalisations FTW!!

Yeah, I was made unemployed in 2008 because my bosses hated that I potentially might have had testicular cancer and because I definitely had depression and they hated that hospitals were advising me to have time off even though I really wanted to go back to work to earn my money.

Without the benefits I've received since due to no other employer giving me work despite having 3 interviews in three years after thousands of applications, I'd probably be dead either through suicide at the hopelessness of it all or through starvation or being homeless.

So thanks for your hatred of those of us unemployed through no fault of our own and thanks for putting us in with the blatant idiots who cheat the system out of laziness.

new topics

top topics

join