It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raw Truth about Fukushima, what the Media Doesn't want You to Know!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Greetings:

Meanwhile, back to the Fukushima World-Killer Nuke Meltdowns and the [color=limegreen]continuing radiation poising of our land, food and children - 24/7/365.

zorgon, what is your take on this?

Well, I spent three weeks following that Fukushima story doggedly... then in the end I found out three things...

1) Except for a handful of people and those that live in the area... NO ONE CARES...

2) We are still here... 1000's of nuke tests (especially near my home town) medical radiation, space radiation, CME's, cell tower radiation, microwave radiation... etc etc.. and we are STILL HERE.. and world population is increasing exponentially

3) Radiation is good for you

Greetings:

Thank you for your insightful and timely response.

1) We have been attempting to sound the alarm in the many nuke-related threads in our signature, and have come to the same conclusion: NO ONE CARES...

However, having spent the last six weeks on the road in the Hurricane Irene-ravaged areas of North Carolina, we were amazed - no, dumfounded - that [color=limegreen]NOT ONE PERSON we spoke with (including fellow First Responder Volunteer Firepersons) had any clue about Fukushima 24/7/365.

The Captain of the local department said that "there is no problem, or the USGOV/EPA would alert us, and it would be on television, right? (!???!)

Revised Conclusion: The people have been denied the basic information to make informed decisions as to how best "handle" the radiation poisoning nightmare.

2) Never thought that you would not be (there) "here" - after all, who would want to leave that pool? And whatever happens in "here" (there) stays in "here," (there), right mate?

3) You and Ann Coulter make such a great pair...

Glad to be back.

As we have been attempting to bring to light for over six months (!), there exists a world-wide conspiracy in the MSM to deprive the public of the facts regarding the dire consequences of the melt-throughs of the nuclear reactors at Fukushima-Daiichi.

Please listen up, people.

Your life and the lives of your loved ones may very well depend on your access to and use thereof of potentially life-saving information being kept from you by the EPA/USGOV.

The total number of days between Friday, March 11th, 2011 and Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 is 214 days.

The radiation poisoning of our people, food and land has continued unabated - 24/7/365 - for exactly 7 months.

For your edification and enjoyment (bewilderment), a few 'notable' stories that seemed to miss mass circulation and perhaps a peek at what might have been missed on the 6:00 o'clock news...:

Three days into the disaster, this FOR EYES ONLY memo circulated at the NRC.

14 March 2011
NRC ONLY Update – All 3 Reactor Cores Likely Damaged

15 March 2011
Fukushima Daiichi Units Degrading – Zirconium Fire at Reactor 4 SFP – Reactor 2 Possible Reactor Vessel Breach & Ex-Vessel Core Reaction

My goodness gracious! And we thought they (TEPCO/JAPGOV) said they had this "stabilized..." and presumably under control...

At least, that is what they (and the EPA/USGOV) would have you believe.

Fast-forward about six months to more headlines you may have missed in your local media:

21 August 2011
Fukushima Officials Worry New Discovery of Radioactive Beef Will Harm Reputation More After Farmer Confirms Cattle Not Fed Contaminated Rice Straw

21 August 2011
4,000 Potentially Radioactive Cows Without Radioactive Rice Hay May Have Been Shipped from One Farm in Namie-Machi, Fukushima

29 August 2011
Why the Fukushima Disaster Is Worse Than Chernobyl

31 August 2011
France Releases Map of Cesium-137 Deposition Across the Pacific – Shows the US More Contaminated Than Western Japan

[color=limegreen]Will this insanity ever end?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Neptunium 239 again.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Greetings:

Regarding our friends at the EPA and the on-going cover-up; from the wayback machine:

28 March 2011
EPA Monitoring Continues to Confirm That No Radiation Levels of Concern Have Reached the United States

28 March 2011
EPA: Expect More Radiation in Rainwater

Image via Wikipedia

Iodine-131 found in rain in Pennsylvania.

[color=limegreen]The Environmental Protection Agency yesterday reported finding elevated levels of iodine-131, a product of nuclear fission, in rainwater in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. The levels exceed the maximum contaminant level (MCL) permitted in drinking water, but EPA continues to assure the public there is no need for alarm:
(..)

28 March 2011
Radioactive Iodine-131 in Pennsylvania rainwater sample is 3300% above federal drinking water standard

Governor Corbett Says Public Water Supply Testing Finds No Risk to Public From Radioactivity Found in Rainwater

(...)

'Rainwater is not typically directly consumed,' Corbett said. 'However, people might get alarmed by making what would be an inappropriate connection from rainwater to drinking water.

By testing the drinking water, we can assure people that the water is safe.' …

5 April 2011
Cumulative Low-Level Doses of Radiation Can Cause Big Problems

Japan nuclear radiation has spread around the globe.

When scientists speak of radiation, they speak not only of single doses but also of cumulative doses. [color=limegreen]Japan nuclear radiation has spread around the globe leaving long-lasting cumulative low-level doses of radiation.

See for example, this research from the University of Iowa showing that 'cumulative radon exposure is a significant risk factor for lung cancer in women'.

And see these studies on the health effects cumulative doses of radioactive cesium. (As I noted on March 29th, [color=limegreen]the radioactive cesium fallout from Japan already rivals Chernobyl.

And the amount of radioactive fuel at Fukushima dwarfs Chernobyl).

Admittedly, the damage from huge single doses may be greater than the same cumulative dose from many small exposures. But the smaller doses can still add up.

Many studies have shown that repeated exposures to low levels of ionizing radiation from CT scans and x-rays can cause cancer. See this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this and this.

Remember, the radiation from CT scans and x-rays are external emitters – the radiation emanates from outside the body.

In contrast, internal emitters keep emitting their radiation inside the body.

Therefore, the cumulative effect of multiple small doses of radiation from internal emitters could be even more dramatic, depending on the half life, metabolic pathways and other properties of the particular radioactive particle.

“Karl Morgan, who worked on the Manhattan project, later came out against the nuclear industry when he understood the danger of low levels of ionizing radiation-and he said there is no safe dose of radiation exposure,” Cabasso continued, “That means all this talk about what a worker or the public can withstand on a yearly basis is bogus. There is no safe level of radiation exposure. These so-called safe levels are coming from within the nuclear establishment.[/co”

Read more…
6 April 2011
T rue Horrors Of Japan Nuclear Disaster Revealed In Confidential Leaked Government Document

A leaked confidential NRC document on the Japan nuclear disaster reveals the situation in Fukushima is worse than anyone expected.

Top scientists in the United States and Japan have discovered a “wide array” of “complex problems” warning that [color=limegreen]the Japan nuclear disaster could continue on indefinitely and things could start to get much, much worse at any minute.
(...)

To be continued...

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Greetings:

Just catching up on the news...

... and the wayback machine:

31 March 2011
Radioactive Iodine-131 in rainwater sample near San Francisco was 18,100% above federal drinking water standard

Iodine-131 was measured in a rainwater sample taken on the roof of Etcheverry Hall on UC Berkeley campus, March 23, 2011 from 9:06-18:00 PDT. The 3 Liters of rainwater collected contained 134 Becquerels of Iodine for an average of 20.1 Becquerel per liter, which equates to 543 Picocuries per liter.

The federal drinking water limit for Iodine-131 is 3 Picocuries per liter, putting the rainwater sample at 18,100% above the federal drinking water limit.

20.1 Becquerel per liter (Bq/L) = 543 Picocuries per liter (pCi/L)

Conversion calculator here.

The federal drinking water standard for Iodine-131 is 3 pCi/L. source

6 April 2011
True Horrors of Japan Nuclear Disaster Revealed In Confidential Leaked Government Document

(...)
[color=limegreen]]Perhaps the worse news is confirmation that radioactive fragments and particles, including the deadly Plutonium “MOX” fuel, has been shot high into the atmosphere during the hydrogen explosions.
more

3 July 2011
Guardian: Leaked Emails Reveal Government Conspiracy To Downplay Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

Photograph: AP

8 August 2011
Japan Witheld Nuclear Meltdown Simulation Showing 18,000 Deaths And 55 Mile Dead Zone

31 August 2011
Feds Allowing Tritium Radiation Catastrophe Cover Up At
North Anna, VA Nuclear Plant?

There may be a tritium radiation leak at the North Anna nuclear plant following the Virginia Earthquake.

4 April 2011
Cesium-137 Threat Grows While MSM Remains Silent

Cesium-137 has been detected in drinking water and milk here in the United States.

Cesium and Tellurium were found in Boise, Las Vegas, Nome and Dutch Harbor, Honolulu, Kauai and Oahu, Anaheim, Riverside, San Francisco, and San Bernardino,  Jacksonville and Orlando, Salt Lake City,  Guam, and Saipan while Uranium-234, with a half-life of 245,500 years has been found in Hawaii, California, and Washington.

The EPA has radiation monitoring sites situated around the country.
(...)

Radioactive isotopes spread through the atmosphere accumulate in milk after they fall to earth in rain or dust and settle on vegetation, where they are ingested by grazing cattle.

Iodine-131 is known to accumulate in the thyroid gland, where it can cause cancer and other thyroid diseases. Cesium-137 accumulates in the body’s soft tissues and bone marrow where it increases risk of cancer.

The corporate media in the West is downplaying and basically ignoring the threat. On the one hand, the EPA tells us cesium-137 is appearing in milk and water around the country, while on the other telling us not to worry.

The EPA said in March that "while they were above the historical and background norm, the levels weren’t considered harmful to human health."

The agency sounds the alarm about radioactivity in cigarette smoke while minimizing the risk from an out of control nuclear plant that continues to spew radioactivity.

Something is seriously amiss when a supposedly free media and government agencies in the U.S. downplay the threat.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This should be on the nightly news. A very informative video on radioactive fallout hitting N. America.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nice bits of scaremongering going on in this thread. Thankfully It's only by people thousands of miles away with no clue about what's going on in Japan other than what they've made up, or taken out of context.

Those who know how it all works are able to piece it together and realise the danger is tiny, compared to everything else going on in the world. Hence why so many new nuclear power plants are being commissioned in many different countries.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Radiation readings from St Louis.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Another great report from St. Louis.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You do know there is panic all through japan and people have been buying their own geiger counter's... Its pretty hard for a cover-up when people checking things themselves everyday..

Also, i have tons of friends in japan, all seem to be doing just fine. For any of you who may have family or friends in the area i suggest you call them and ask how much truth is in this thread then report back here.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by muzzleflash

You do know there is panic all through japan and people have been buying their own geiger counter's... Its pretty hard for a cover-up when people checking things themselves everyday..

But with a Geiger Counter you can't see all types of Radiation

The real dangerous ones need a Labor Check (Plutonium, Strontium and other Friends)

And we are doing well in Tokyo because we are Tokioties and spend not much time
outside of our Capsule, many People here spend less than 100min. daily in a normal Environment!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by havok
Hey muzz, good find.

Actually Emachine found it because one of her friends who is way into Solar science linked it to her. This was roughly a month or so ago. Possibly a little more.

I had posted it before in but it garnered no attention or discussion. So I decided to write all of it out and re-title it so that I could provide people a reason to actually open the thread and take a look. Also I have added many of my own statements in order to help propel Kodama into household discussion.

That is my goal here, to push Kodama to our dinner-tables.
I think my efforts have succeeded.

I am not really religious but trust me, I have been praying that I could help Prof. Kodama and maybe my prayers have been answered after all.

Thank you for supporting him and giving him a chance to explain his experiences and knowledge. He will be so happy when he finds out what is going on here. What goes around comes around, so I know that this will eventually get back to him and hopefully someone in a position of power or influence will see this and may be able to send him the additional resources/help he needs and may be able to help convince the government to take action since this is their screw up in the first place.

Every little bit counts! Don't ever forget that!

Greetings:

Every little bit counts!

Don't ever forget that!

Yo, Muzz, another fast-and-inside knuckleball ball hit out of the park!

Please come over to any of the threads in our signature and comment and cross-link to your fine thread.

We have your back and don't let the moronic knit pickers get to you.

They obviously have another agenda and do not give a damn about the fact that [color=limegreen]we are being radiated on a daily basis - 24/7/365 - from this never-ending disaster/fiasco at Fukushima.

We share this from another esteemed member:

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Greetings and thank you for the continued proof.

The fundamental problem is, when people wake up and realize what's happening, the nightmare continues. Waking up does not stop what has already happened, and continues to happen.

People have accepted what they they feel they cannot change. If they have no ability to protect themselves and those they hold dear, what purpose does waking serve?

Stopping the next accidents....there lies the need.

How people, once awake, can possibly protect themselves, if at all....there too, is the need.

All of your thoughts and counsel on this 24/7/365 nightmare continue to be appreciated.

Be well and do good things.

We will keep bringing the truth to the forefront, in the hope that soon, the information will reach critical mass in the minds of, we, the people, and the worm will turn - we hope.

Interestingly enough, we have been sending our thread links to various friends in the media, and lo and behold - look what's on CNN today regarding:

Fukushima Tsunami Debris Found 5,200 km From San Francisco - ETA America When?

Another cooinkydink...

Keep up the great work and good fight and be well.

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

28 March 2011
EPA Monitoring Continues to Confirm That No Radiation Levels of Concern Have Reached the United States

28 March 2011
EPA: Expect More Radiation in Rainwater

That's so funny it almost hurts. Double think at it's best. We're doomed you know... and they don't care. We'll go to our irradiated graves believing whatever they tell us to.
edit on 10/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

What do you think the best way would be to inform more people of the Fukushima Dai-ichi warheads/MOX/weapons productions facility that remains, to this day, continually spewing life-altering radiation 24/7/365... [color=limegreen]with no end in sight?

The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this was:
"I don't know... I wish I had an answer."

The second thing that popped into my mind was:
"Occupy Wall Street".

I envisioned the protesters with Fukushima signs. How would one steer the protesters towards rallying behind this cause along with their primary concerns. This would require someone to disseminate the information contained in your exhaustive and informative threads within the OWS movement. In my world, I see signs and banners proclaiming the ongoing (and under/un-reported) disaster flying high at every protest. But that's just me.

Greetings:

Great idea!

"Out of the mouths of babes..." or something to that effect.

S & F!

We would be willing to bet that there are ATS members & lurkers who have those direct contacts into the movement in many cities worldwide.

The real question is:

What will it take to empower and motivate people to literally

SAVE THE WORLD ?

Please look at this, people!

Japanese Journalist: “It’s like killing our own children, I cannot allow it to happen” — [color=limegreen]Teachers forcing students to eat food that parents fear is contaminated with radiation (VIDEO)

It is now time to come out of the (comparatively safe) woodwork and nether reaches of the world and unite, in this, arguably, the single biggest threat to all life on the planet we have ever faced.

It is now time to make this issue the much-needed (and missing) focal point of that pent-up anger of the OWS movement.

It is now time to voice our dissatisfaction with the inept and still-without-a-viable-solution response to the largest industrial accident in the history of mankind.

This is not a drill.

The balloon has dropped, and those supposedly bestowed with the responsibility of keeping we, the people, safe from life-altering nuclear radiation from the multiple melt-throughs at the disasterous Fukushima Dai-ichi fiasco have obviously dropped the ball - or, more to the point - just don’t give a damn about life on this planet.

We, the people, must pick up the ball and run with it, or suffer watching our loved ones slowly wilting away from the degrading effects of radiation poisoning - much like the food in the fields and the trees in the forest - or die trying.

Remember first, we, the people, are individuals.

This is what the radiated rain did to our trees here in the North Georgia mountains. This rain has blanketed all of North America at times since 15 March 2011, fueled by the 24/7/365 release of the deadly radiation.

If the "gentle" rain burns holes in the leaves of the trees, what else is happening to the rest of the ecosystem?

High concentrations of radioactive cesium have been found in plankton

We look forward to the collective mind of these individuals to formulate a plan to address the many aspects of this plan, the sooner, the better.

We look forward to further communication with like-minded individuals as to the implementation of "the Plan."

BTW, we are not alone.

Sadly this site exists due to a nuclear cover up that has been ongoing since the nuclear crisis in Japan starting March 11th 2011.

(...)The way to beat the nuclear industry and their spin is to always stay united.

I know people will have some disagreements but ultimately [color=orane]if we want to save some lives its a team effort.

It might sound dramatic to talk about saving lives but make no mistake thats what all the people who make the Youtube videos, websites and selected journalists are trying to do.

[color=orane]One sick kid is one sick kid too many.
AustralianCannonball

Peace Love Light
tfw

Liberty & Equality

or

Revolution

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Readings from Colorado. Oct 25th.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Arnie Gundersen's latest, from Fairwinds.
fairewinds.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Colorado readings. Nov 5th.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Readings from LA.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lots to read on health effects. They are beginning to show up.
www.veteranstoday.com...

And the latest from Arnie Gundersen.
vimeo.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
An update on the state of the Pacific ocean.

www.youtube.com...
They sure don't want folks to know this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join