It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raw Truth about Fukushima, what the Media Doesn't want You to Know!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by muzzleflash

i think i understand what you are getting at here. magnetic dipole tether facilitating
radio-isotope flow similar to electron flow in the van allen/earth field. dispersal into
positron/antimatter layer surrounding the earth or directly into space. am i on the right track
here?
the abundance of exotic particles within the south atlantic anomaly could be a candidate for the
management of isotopes within the boundry of earth. either mo goes to the mountain or the mountain
goes to mo. the zeta (zero energy thermonuclear assembly)experiments in the fifties? if i am not
mistaken created an insulated flow of super heat/gas/plasma?, going off memory here, by means of
ring magnets to constrict the product inside the housing and away from the inner surface. i feel this
should be considered as i believe it evolved into the taurus experiments (again magnetics) which
existed so long as the field was stable and did not touch the inner vessel lining.
regards fakedirt.
edit on 19-9-2011 by fakedirt because: surface not edge

That's pretty much exactly what I was getting at! Thank you for taking the time to think about it and consider it.

I admit your description of the idea is far more specific than my vague generalization, but this is exactly the type of thing I would like to see investigated more deeply because I believe it can prove highly beneficial in the long-run.

Thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

What the speech or i appeared appeared to miss was the amounts still being or to be distributed from the site ,
although i can link this to a real coverup by the media of a third much more enormous explosion occuring 14/15th march in the night . His version would confirm that fallout occured in Tokyo as well in the following days, and it has been contaminated along with much Japan ever since .

Given he is the top government advisor who is apparently being ignored , that doesnt say much in a public outrage mitigation / psuedo-propagandist environment .

Prof. Kodama appeared very upset because as he said, TEPCO isn't giving him any data either, and he is one of the top scientists who NEEDS that information pronto, like months ago.

This should be extremely revealing as to the depth of corruption that this company is clearly guilty of, and it should serve as a warning and example of what lies ahead for us if we do not take action to prevent it in the future.

Of course, I doubt anyone is surprised by this revelation but having heard from Kodama himself, it should put everything in to perspective.

Very sad state of affairs indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darksky

I dont know bout you but I believe this whole thing to be planned and calculated, as is the aftermath of it.

Im sure solutions exist, but im also sure we will never see them as we are not supposed to.

I won't debate you here, because this could be a real possibility considering the circumstance and the stone-walling taking place.

However, solutions most likely do exist and if we can find them and push them real hard, no amount of cover up can stop it. Persistence will prove to be one of our greatest virtues in these trying times.

I agree that we would be foolish to expect any government or corporation to fill the gap here, but I do feel like everyday people can partially fill this gap and break through the brick wall we are up against here.

I do not expect immediate solutions, but I am hoping for solutions by the time my kids are my age, in 25 years.

Just letting this thing go is the worst possible action that can be taken at this point. It's just building up and who knows how long this process will continue.

There is like a thousand aspects of this problem that will have to be solved, and that's why I termed it the biggest challenge the human race has ever faced in our history. Combined with the cover-up aspect, it's exponentially more difficult than it has to be in the first place. A real quandary.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
what's really needed here, is a new way to communicate the information. I mean, we can post and tweet all we want, but, when the populace is either uninformed and unreceptive, or just don't care..none of the stuff I tweet about this gets a RT. I post silly entertainment stuff I get bunches of RT's. no one wants to hear or think about it. we need to overcome that somehow..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
what's really needed here, is a new way to communicate the information. I mean, we can post and tweet all we want, but, when the populace is either uninformed and unreceptive, or just don't care..none of the stuff I tweet about this gets a RT. I post silly entertainment stuff I get bunches of RT's. no one wants to hear or think about it. we need to overcome that somehow..

I agree wholeheartedly.

We really need to brainstorm on this aspect, and I really want to see people come up with solutions to this very real problem we are facing. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Overcoming these barriers to communication will be exceptionally difficult, but not impossible.

Of course illegal methods like pirating TV signals would work possibly, but I believe we can find legal solutions so that no one has to face criminal charges for trying to help folks get the information they need to know.

And I believe all of the facts about Fukushima are the right of every human being, and that everyone has a need-to-know. TEPCO's refusal to even release pertinent data to Prof Kodama should serve as a wake-up-call that we are facing a major information war, and that even the government and corporations are not honest among themselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

the perspective being that he alone is the public's sole mitigator , when the government is tepco and vice versa.

yes that is very sad indeed . the public is then empowered with nothing and not even the facts. too sad it is.

are we humans or do we all just have a remit ? no wonder the official we heard months ago could only run away in tears .

there is only God in heaven left, or et s or both .

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
but while i think on , where's the names and faces ?

who exactly are the tepco/government officials with-holding data and solutions ?

they are not untouchable.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

There is a 7 mile deep pit in Africa. an old diamond mine . We should put the radio active fuel rods in the bottom of the pit!. They will melt down to the core of the earth and safely be combined with the core.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthmuffin33

There is a 7 mile deep pit in Africa. an old diamond mine . We should put the radio active fuel rods in the bottom of the pit!. They will melt down to the core of the earth and safely be combined with the core.

I think they must have dumped the rods in pacific ocean if it was so easy. The problem is rods are melted, so they are no longer rods. You have a pool of highly radioactive metals. How do you remove that.

I think this whole atomic business is mindless - atom bombs, atomic energy, radiation therapy, whatever. Playing with atom is foolish. The more the man knows, the more the man sinks deeper into the abyss.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Am i to understand that the incident at Fukushima resulted in the release of potentially deadly isotopes into the immediate area and jet-stream?

GASP!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well Dr. Michio Kaku stated this three months ago. This video is short but very informative and is very significant to the OP. This remains a very ugly situation people. THEY ARE STILL NOT IN COLD SHUT-DOWN

-Alien

edit on 9/19/2011 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I live in texas and we don't worry anymore about rain anymore.
It makes me wonder how dry it would have to get before i
welcomed dirty rain.
edit on 19-9-2011 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Indeed muzz, plus there is strong evidence that various isotopes had made their way in the jetstream and are effecting the U.S.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well, all I need to say is calm down. I was like that, then I began to read some forbidden science.

This type of science is great, it gave me ways to neutralize radiation from distance up to 20 miles or more. But this stuff is more dangerous than sharpening a blade with your fingers and sand.

And, true fact. You can hold radioactive material all day and suffer no ill-effects, and if you do, I know how to cure that.

This stuff isn't harmful, it's very benefiting if you know how to hang around it.

If you want to know this forbidden science, read "The awesome lifeforce" by Joseph H. Cater, or read Chapter 9 of the Free energy info site

So, in other words "Don't Panic" I'll help get rid of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You speak Japanese and know what he is saying do you? And you readily take the translation at value?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

You get the idiot of the day award..nox style.

Ok, what are nuclear reactors for?? children?

To make energy.

Maybe if people used less energy, they would need to build less nuclear reactors. GASP, the connection is astounding!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

The scientist did summarize his points. I appreciate Muzzleflash for his work in bringing this info to us. This has become such a forbidden topic here in Boise, Idaho, that even the mention of it brings ridicule from those who
brand you a fear monger.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Attention!!

ATS Staff has noticed a few members questioning whether the OP was copy pasted from another site.

Personal attacks of any kind are not tolerated on ATS. Further such posts will be removed.

For the record, the correct way to deal with potential violations of the Terms of this site is by Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner

We can speak publicly, we can send aid, but if Japan doesn't accept our help or is covering up this as much as the rest of the MSM, then what good is it. Japan's ability to shun outsiders is extremely powerful as we have seen. If they don't want you in, your not getting in.

There are at least 30 Foreigners at the F'Shima Plant!
The biggest Group are afaik the French for the Water Facility,
some Americans and a few Germans!

Maybe have a look for the mirrored Blog of the Roboter-Guy!
Some Hints:
More Hints:
edit on 20-9-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by Human0815 because: link

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join