It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raw Truth about Fukushima, what the Media Doesn't want You to Know!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i have been saying this since it happened.....technically the end of the world already happened on march 15th......you just cant see it is all

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean7
You seem much more concerned about trying to prove you wrote it all out yourself than you are for the japanese people :/

The rates you post are barely above background level, most of the rest is known. It was terrible. Move on.

Um because plagiarism is wrong. And illegal?
I don't want to get in trouble for a crime I have never committed. I don't want to get banned for something I didn't do.

Also that would call everything into question, it would ruin the thread, ruin the entire point of posting it, etc.
Why do some folks Always gotta turn everything into a dispute over the person's intentions/motivations?

Can't we just focus on the testimony? I didn't even expect this would happen, but it did, and it's over. I'll drop it. I think I proved it was untrue sufficiently. Now....back to Kodama's testimony. I will get some bullet points up asap for the poster who asked for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by eMachine

as far as i am concerned, muzzleflash (your other half?) did an excellent job with this thread. the time and effort is appreciated and i would ignore foolish remarks from less enlightened members who have nothing to offer except strife. i have read many many threads created by muzzleflash over the years and have found in his work a genuine concern for humanity.
regards fakedirt.

Thanks fakedirt. I really appreciate your comments and support.

I will heed your suggestion and will avoid such detraction in the future, but I will anticipate this and make sure to put it out plain and simple for anyone so this doesn't happen again. First time for everything I suppose.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hey muzz, good find.

*S&F*

But I have to ponder the question now...
People's attention is no longer focused on Japan.
Matter of fact, if they keep the TV on, it's now on football or some other distraction.
Not what really matters in life, like taking care of fellow humans.
So why would they even care? (Americans as a whole)
It's rhetorical, because there is no real answer.

Yes this is very important and it seems to be well swept under the rug...

But now I wonder...will the only solution be to let Japan slide into the ocean?
Relocate all the people and destroy this radiated island?
I doubt they will even relocate the people first.

It is a Cayce vision....the whole Japan into the ocean idea.

Makes me curious as to what the "real" solution will be.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this muzzleflash. Ignore the nitpickers. It must have taken hours to translate all of that, and I appreciate your effort. I've been taking spirulina and chlorella daily, just to counteract fukushima. don't know what else to do. one thing, though: every government in the world must know by now how serious this is. This is the kind of thing that every leader should have immediately tried to tackle, as a group. There should have been a worldwide call for every physicist, every person who could, to stop whatever they're doing and find a way to contain this. it disgusts me that no one stepped up. Fukushima will eventually blanket the world in radiation, and we will all be affected.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

1) Professor Kodama is the head of the Radioisotope Center at Tokyo University, very prestigious and very respected academic.

2) He explains how various types of radioisotopes can affect specific parts of the body, and explains how much of this information was not known until years after Chernobyl occurred.

3) He explains basic genetics, and shows why radiation affects some more than others. (Such as that babies are most vulnerable). He points out that with millions of genes differing from person to person, we cannot treat each person the same in relation to radiation damage/exposure.

4) He details his work trying to help the people of Minami-Soma specifically, and explains his repeated 'emergency decontamination efforts' which have to be constantly repeated because as he says, each new rainfall brings a high radiation level with it.

5) He makes requests and demands from the Japanese government, explaining how he views their actions as grossly negligent. He reveals the depth of corruption going on between TEPCO and the Gov't. And criticizes them heavily. He appears quite angry many times.

6) He suggests that the government needs to mobilize private business and the world to create a "Radiation decontamination research center" in Fukushima prefecture. He explains that we can only do "emergency" decontamination right now (like cleaning off playing equipment in school yards), and that we must figure out a way to achieve long-term decontamination - hence his request for mobilization of all peoples to work towards this.

7) He also lists the problems within Japanese law, and why they need to change the law because they are tying the hands of workers who need more freedom to decontaminate and contain the materials they collect.

8) He asks for people to innovate the way that we measure radiation, and wants them to fund their new technologies like the 'semiconductor imaging detectors', which he claims are incredibly accurate.

9) Most horrific of all, he explains why Minami-Soma especially is under great pressure and is in dire jeopardy if no one takes action to help alleviate their grievances and provide safety and good information to them.

10) You really gotta read the whole thing in depth. It's a real eye-opener.

Hopefully this should give you a basic idea of what the gist of this whole thing is.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Hey muzz, good find.

Actually Emachine found it because one of her friends who is way into Solar science linked it to her. This was roughly a month or so ago. Possibly a little more.

I had posted it before in but it garnered no attention or discussion. So I decided to write all of it out and re-title it so that I could provide people a reason to actually open the thread and take a look. Also I have added many of my own statements in order to help propel Kodama into household discussion.

That is my goal here, to push Kodama to our dinner-tables.
I think my efforts have succeeded.

I am not really religious but trust me, I have been praying that I could help Prof. Kodama and maybe my prayers have been answered after all.

Thank you for supporting him and giving him a chance to explain his experiences and knowledge. He will be so happy when he finds out what is going on here. What goes around comes around, so I know that this will eventually get back to him and hopefully someone in a position of power or influence will see this and may be able to send him the additional resources/help he needs and may be able to help convince the government to take action since this is their screw up in the first place.

Every little bit counts! Don't ever forget that!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thank you muzzleflash for putting all of this together, youve done a great job!

As for the situation.... well I just feel we are screwed for real this time. It just happens the japanese people got the worst of it, but eventually we will too. All of us.

And those who ignore the people in japan at this moment will be ignored the same way by tptb when the crap hits the rest of the world big time.

In other words. As someone wrote above, the beginning of the final destruction of mankind started the day this tragedy took place and I honestly dont have much hope for any of us to get away from whats waiting.
Lets just enjoy the time we still have while we can, and help the japanese in every way possible, even tho tptb aint making it easy to do so.

This is just the first real info thats starting too leak out, and sadly its probably just the tip of the iceberg. Imo, theres no way for any of us to take in the real facts about all of this at once, The sum of all fears seems like a good way to describe whats unfolding here, and god knows the reaction of the rest of the world when this really get out there and sinks in.

Its just a hopeless situation of which we cant do much other than spread as much of this information as we can and hope people get whats going on here.

Contributions like yours are highly appreciated, keep it up and dont listen to people focusing on the wrong things.
edit on 19-9-2011 by darksky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by darksky

Its just a hopeless situation of which we cant do much other than spread as much of this information about this as we can and hope people get whats going on here.

Thank you for the post.

I want to let you know this is not hopeless. We humans have great potential and we can solve any problem, if we can put our differences aside and work together.

There are ways to solve this problem and prevent it from ever happening again. It will be the most difficult and expensive task the human race has ever undertaken.

My goal is to let everyone know there is a window for solving our problems here, and I want to activate people and motivate them to tap into their true potential and to brainstorm about this issue.

Don't ever feel that all hope is lost. It is not. You are here, and so am I. If we have good in our hearts, we will find a way, but beware tragedy is all around us so it will be hard on each of us personally. Just don't ever give up. Keep fighting until our last breath.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
Thanks for posting this muzzleflash. Ignore the nitpickers. It must have taken hours to translate all of that, and I appreciate your effort. I've been taking spirulina and chlorella daily, just to counteract fukushima. don't know what else to do. one thing, though: every government in the world must know by now how serious this is. This is the kind of thing that every leader should have immediately tried to tackle, as a group. There should have been a worldwide call for every physicist, every person who could, to stop whatever they're doing and find a way to contain this. it disgusts me that no one stepped up. Fukushima will eventually blanket the world in radiation, and we will all be affected.

Thanks for posting your support for Japan and some ideas / suggestions that other folks may be interested in learning about.

I will post some links to things you mentioned so that those interested can do their own research and make their own assessment of the facts. This way people can be informed and have a chance to take action in their own ways.

Spirulina wiki

Please review the health benefits effects of this article before taking it. If you suffer from the metabolism disorder known as "phenylketonuria" it is highly advised this can harm you.

However there are many ailments this is believed to aid in treating. HIV is listed, arsenic poisoning, lowers cholesterol, aids in antioxidant abilities , etc.

The other one you listed was Chlorella, which appears to be a type of green algae. Wiki

It is suggested to be a potential "super-food" that can fill the gaps in our food supply for the poor areas of the world and help fight off famines. However according to this most people have forgotten about it.

Since the growing world food problem of the 1940s was solved by better crop efficiency and not from a "super food," Chlorella has not seen the kind of public and scientific interest that it had in the 1940s. Chlorella can still be found today from companies promoting its "super food" effects.

It also appears to be a very good supplement to fight off the effects of radiation and to help resolve cancerous growths in various studies.

Like Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (blue green algae) clinical studies on Chlorella suggest effects including polychlorinated dibenzodioxins detoxification in humans[7] and other animals,[8] healing from radiation exposure in animals[9] and the ability to reduce high blood pressure, lower serum cholesterol levels, accelerate wound healing, and enhance immune functions in humans.[10] Chlorella has been found to have anti-tumor properties when fed to mice.[11][12][13] Another study found enhanced vascular function in hypertensive rats given oral doses of chlorella.[14] However, the use of Chlorella for healing effects has received criticism.[6]

Thank you for bringing it up, your information is valuable and I will contribute to it by helping others learn more. (You even taught me about it so thanks!).

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

True that, and we are fighting by just being here discussing this very topic.
The problem as I see it, the resources for doing anything of real significance here are not with us, and as much as I appreciate your positive view on this, i just cannot get myself to fully share it.

The situation is basically a few of us are aware of whats going on - what has happened and what awaits us, but we still aint got the whole picture and it will take us a long time to get it because of the coverup that has been in work since day one.

Then we got the rest which would be the huge majority of people whose ears are deaf to what we are trying to get out to them, while them being distracted by everything else going on and drawing the conclusion that what is not on the news is not relevant.

The hope lies within those not included in the above. Those open for information and willing to get involved which is where people like you play a huge part in informing those and getting them involved.

But imho, as for doing more than informing and thereby trying to help those who got hit the harderst, there is little we can do and too many mighty forces fighting against us.

This is the point where were just trying to reduce the worst effects of all of this best we can with no help from those who actually can make a huge difference when it comes to the money and resources needed to do something of significane.

But seriously, were just trying to help people off a sinking ship while awaiting our own to get sunk.

The japanese in the areas most affected are already doomed, relocating them imo wont even do any difference considering the doses theyve already been exposed to. And god knows how much more radioactivity is being pumped into the ocean and surroundings at this very moment. A good guess would be to take our worst fears and multiply them by a hundred to get a better clue of whats going on.

I wish i could get some of your fighting spirit, but seeing all of this unfold really makes it hard to feel anything other than anger and hopelessness right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darksky

I won't disagree with what you have posted, you make excellent points.

I will however, share with you why I have a positive attitude about this right now, it is because I believe there is a way to accomplish long-term decontamination of the soil and ground water, and possibly the ocean.

However the problem is, we do not have this technology nor the capacity for it currently, and it would take a massive global project to develop this technology (and potentially many years).

I will explain my logic.
STS-75
Space tether wiki

After looking into the famous 'tether incident' and reading about the technology they were testing, it occurred to me that there could actually be something we can do to 'repel' or 'magnetically control' radioactive isotopes in a direct and singular fashion.

I don't have a clue how this would work, but my guesstimate is that there may be some method of using electro-magnetic forces to isolate and 'magnetically' attract individual isotopes and suck them into a type of vacuum system in order to contain it.

This may be way off track, but the idea itself seems reasonable to a certain extent from my estimations. This type of thinking and approach may be our only shot at saving ourselves from our own mess.

I have come to terms with the acceptance that no super-advanced alien species is going to come and save us and clean this up for us, and that it is all up to us to do this ourselves, or perish as a result. This is understandable.

So I am taking it upon myself to give a push and see if I cannot do my part in helping humanity find solutions. That is why I am so motivated and I have a positive winning attitude about this issue. I believe we can develop the technology to clean this up eventually, and I believe that we can take critical actions today to prevent this type of thing from ever happening again.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Most folks on ATS understood that there was a coverup immediately after the disaster. Nothing has changed over there. An immediate end to Nuclear power,and powerplants would be humanity's wise choice. Putting Reactors on or near earthquake zones,near oceans,puts all life on this planet at risk.Sad that TEPCO from the start has lied.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

i think i understand what you are getting at here. magnetic dipole tether facilitating
radio-isotope flow similar to electron flow in the van allen/earth field. dispersal into
positron/antimatter layer surrounding the earth or directly into space. am i on the right track
here?
the abundance of exotic particles within the south atlantic anomaly could be a candidate for the
management of isotopes within the boundry of earth. either mo goes to the mountain or the mountain
goes to mo. the zeta (zero energy thermonuclear assembly)experiments in the fifties? if i am not
mistaken created an insulated flow of super heat/gas/plasma?, going off memory here, by means of
ring magnets to constrict the product inside the housing and away from the inner surface. i feel this
should be considered as i believe it evolved into the taurus experiments (again magnetics) which
existed so long as the field was stable and did not touch the inner vessel lining.
regards fakedirt.
edit on 19-9-2011 by fakedirt because: surface not edge

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
O.M...g!
30 nuc bombs of radiation !
and it will be years before the full spice is paid.
thank you for the post.

and the weather will make this world wide.
edit on 19-9-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks dude, i had forgotten all about this. I'll not be going on vacation to Japan anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is what I consider a humbling read. I know, some of my friends know, people on here know, but the rest of the world doesn't know. When you have 1% of the worlds population aware, but the other 99% unaware or just doesn't give a damn, or aware and covering up the damage done and about to be continued, we have a big big problem; about as big as the disaster in the first place.

We can speak publicly, we can send aid, but if Japan doesn't accept our help or is covering up this as much as the rest of the MSM, then what good is it. Japan's ability to shun outsiders is extremely powerful as we have seen. If they don't want you in, your not getting in.

Any Ideas regarding this?
edit on 19-9-2011 by minigunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You make me ashamed that I ever post about anything else on here, instead of having given up and vanished from the Japan forum once the reality of the Ostrich Syndrome most people are experiencing in response to this situation sunk in. I can't understand the indifference, the rationalization, and the sheer outright lack of foresight, compassion or intelligence I've seen triggered in so many people just by mentioning that this catastrophe didn't stop existing the moment the U.S. news cameras lost interest in it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by darksky

I won't disagree with what you have posted, you make excellent points.

I will however, share with you why I have a positive attitude about this right now, it is because I believe there is a way to accomplish long-term decontamination of the soil and ground water, and possibly the ocean.

However the problem is, we do not have this technology nor the capacity for it currently, and it would take a massive global project to develop this technology (and potentially many years).

I will explain my logic.
STS-75
Space tether wiki

After looking into the famous 'tether incident' and reading about the technology they were testing, it occurred to me that there could actually be something we can do to 'repel' or 'magnetically control' radioactive isotopes in a direct and singular fashion.

I don't have a clue how this would work, but my guesstimate is that there may be some method of using electro-magnetic forces to isolate and 'magnetically' attract individual isotopes and suck them into a type of vacuum system in order to contain it.

This may be way off track, but the idea itself seems reasonable to a certain extent from my estimations. This type of thinking and approach may be our only shot at saving ourselves from our own mess.

I have come to terms with the acceptance that no super-advanced alien species is going to come and save us and clean this up for us, and that it is all up to us to do this ourselves, or perish as a result. This is understandable.

So I am taking it upon myself to give a push and see if I cannot do my part in helping humanity find solutions. That is why I am so motivated and I have a positive winning attitude about this issue. I believe we can develop the technology to clean this up eventually, and I believe that we can take critical actions today to prevent this type of thing from ever happening again.

I understand what youre getting at and of course there probably is a way to get rid of all this crap. Problem is - that is not the plan and we as individuals do not have the resources to pull something of this magnitude off.

I dont know bout you but I believe this whole thing to be planned and calculated, as is the aftermath of it.

Im sure solutions exist, but im also sure we will never see them as we are not supposed to.

If there was a plan to save us from this mess it would already be in motion, but instead they cover the crap up and the only thing left for us to do is to stay together and spread the information.

I appreciate you keeping this up and looking into solutions but im just not on the same page regarding our future.
For now, Information is power and we need to let as much of this out as possible.

Thank you for helping on that point, I hope you will keep it up

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If looking for feedback or common sense to good ideas , i am no expert , but from his speech the semiconductor detector device , though state of the art , seems a very clear way forward.

It made sense to hear of the particles collecting in places to quite high levels ie under rain gutterings where children might pick up radiation on their hands .

I was impressed that he deems even a simple pressure washing of identified areas of concentrated contamination can render levels to be far more acceptable.

I am just a simple gardener by trade but given the circumstances , if i held the options , that is a route I would be taking straight away .

What the speech or i appeared appeared to miss was the amounts still being or to be distributed from the site ,
although i can link this to a real coverup by the media of a third much more enormous explosion occuring 14/15th march in the night . His version would confirm that fallout occured in Tokyo as well in the following days, and it has been contaminated along with much Japan ever since .

Given he is the top government advisor who is apparently being ignored , that doesnt say much in a public outrage mitigation / psuedo-propagandist environment .

When he himself is saying "tens of Hiroshimas" to them > you have got to say
do something , quick ! If there are not balls of melted fuel down there still and actually they all went up like a christmas tree then is more hope for Japan and less hope for the world, if we can just factor in that the sudden third explosions and fission fires you still dont see happened , happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join