It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Conscience and the Demonic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hebrew Metaphysics is based on conscience.

This activity, spontaneously aroused in consciousness, is called "God walking in the garden".

To hide from God means to hide from the deepest truth you know; to do whats right and just.

Conscience, thus, within the human mind, is metaphysically seen as the active masculine energy within human consciousness. The human response to this command, a just action, is feminine, and binds what one knows to be true, with what one does. This "unifies" reality; the inner with the outer.

To go against conscience transfers the "center of gravity", from the creator, who implants in man direction and purpose in life, to the self - ego. All self motivated action, even eating for the sake of eating, sleeping for the sake of sleeping, etc, produces demonic energies. These energies are selfish. Of course, there are gradations to this energy. Murder is a much more intense manifestation of this power; its a gross impairment of whats right and true; it completely contradicts the dictates of conscience, and as a such, it has a more damaging effect on reality. Homosexuality, theft, manipulation of others, and any other amoral action that goes against whats right, reasonable and fair, transfers the center of gravity from the creator-conscience, to the self.

On a macrocosmic level, mankind shares the same mind. Within this collective consciousness, there are contents; archetypes of human behavior. Anything that we consider 'normal' today, in human behavior, exists as an abstract potential within this metaphysical dimension of consciousness.

When one does an action over and over again, this action becomes subconsciously imbedded within his personal unconscious. On the collective level, mankind has this aswell. Our very evil tendencies, towards selfishness, greed, jealousy, anger, sadism, etc, exists within this substratum aswell.

How did these energies come about? Simply put. Mankind has collectively engaged in these activities and so has firmly embedded them within our collective unconscious. From there, it compells itself towards consciousness.

The demonic are actions that go against the direction of conscience. Meaning, the center of gravity; which determines the function of reality, is transferred from God to the human self.

When the inner reflects the outer, ie there is no interference from lower selfish emotions, outer reality and inner reality are completely unified.. Its only when demonic, stubborn and compulsive emotions get in between that the spiritual worlds are broken asunder and reality dissolves into the state we now know it. Demonic energies "sucking" vitality from Mankind, depriving us of our natural Godly potential.

Its crazy that something so completely normal sounding (negative emotions) has such a profound effect on how we experience reality.

edit on 18-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

How did these energies come about? Simply put. Mankind has collectively engaged in these activities and so has firmly embedded them within our collective unconscious. From there, it compells itself towards consciousness.

So, I gather from following your threads that you feel as though G_d created us in order to do his will. But it seems you are saying that Man was able to fiddle around somehow and engage in a bunch of 'activities' that cause Man to go against G_d's will. Where did Man get those activities? Were they just laying around like some kind of post-creation detritus?

As usual with your threads this is put brilliantly...

Hebrew Metaphysics is based on conscience. This activity, spontaneously aroused in consciousness, is called "God walking in the garden".

To hide from God means to hide from the deepest truth you know; to do whats right and just.

very elegant, DR.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

So, I gather from following your threads that you feel as though G_d created us in order to do his will.

Essentially

But it seems you are saying that Man was able to fiddle around somehow and engage in a bunch of 'activities' that cause Man to go against G_d's will.

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

This is just the way reality is.

Man "learns" somehow the mechanics of how reality works, and proceeds to manipulate these "mechanics" to have the world work for them.

Of course, i dont speak of the average person. Us normies simply live in the world without knowing why or how it is the way it is. We dont benefit from it very much (although were all egotistical and selfish to a degree)

The people who really benefit are the upper classes.

At some very early point, when man came to this cosmological knowledge, the snake, or rather, the sense of individualized self existence, which is the core and root of all evil, induced the idea that man had the ability to change things. This involved rebellion against the divine conscience; which back then spoke much louder then it does today.

Going against the creator God creates demonic realms. These realms, or energies, can be harvested and used to gain more power. They can even be communicated with, and one can be made at "one" through identification with these archetypal powers via ritual.

Where did Man get those activities?

God must have made it available to man. I guess as a challenge.

As usual with your threads this is put brilliantly...

Are you being sarcastic?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Had to log back on because I am so happy that you asked this...

Are you being sarcastic?

No. I am not being sarcastic. I really think that you write brilliantly much of the time. That is why I posted on your threads to begin with. I am so happy to be able to tell you that.

I wasn't kidding when I said you should be writing professionally. There are two people who I would make into my writing servitors so that I have fresh fiction on tap.

The first is MisterMonculous, I could take that member's prose and spread it on waffles.

The second is you; you have the makings for some of the most original stuff out there and ATS should make it obvious that there will be a market for it.

Just cause you are feisty does not mean that you are unlikable.

Have you ever had the opportunity to get a look at this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure if your interests go quite that far...
edit on 18-9-2011 by Frater210 because: ?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What i wrote above essentially provides the "framework" for how reality can be changed, and abused, to benefit the aims of mankind. And those who seek to correct things, who seek to institutionalize a higher standard here on earth, in a real sense, which means to inform people and make them knowledgeable of God, they are always going to be opposed.

A seldom considered aspect is the demonic and what it really means for the "bad guys". The Bad guys, from very long ago, discovered how to become "immortal", to be "like Elohim". Mummification alludes to the significance. If the physical body is preserved below, the ego conscious subsists in the "astral body" or Ka (in egyptian religion) after its death.

The only way the ego/self can continue in its conscious state after death is for this demonic realm to be strengthened. Counter-conscious actions strengthen these realms. It transfers the 'center of gravity' from God (or in gnostic lingo, 'demiurge'...you see, they have to demonize Gods wisdom to justify their insane behavior; and so they reduce him to a different type of 'demon' that seeks to enslave man) to the self.

When people dont do Gods will; when they know they should do this, because it would be right and just, but dont, it shatters reality. The shards fly about forming "worlds".. These worlds are all illusory.

To use an analogy; Imagine a mirrior. The reflection of the mirror is the unification of reality. One sees an exact reflection of what appears in the mirror. Break the mirror and every piece of mirror will reflect another piece of the mirror, but distorted, and confused. This is the way the world is today.

Anyways. If a person chooses to identify himself with these demonic energies he can live in that astral dimension after death. The "demonic realms" allow this because its basic flux is to drive against unity....

So, there might in fact be a bit of "we need to maintain these realms", because As Cain, their sins may to be great to bear.
edit on 18-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Mummification alludes to the significance. If the physical body is preserved below, the ego conscious subsists in the "astral body" or Ka (in egyptian religion) after its death.

close but no cigar, it's funny how most people fail to see

A COCOON

when they see a mummy.

"as above, so below"
like caterpillars, humans are voracious consumers: fueling up for their imminent metamorphosis.
[ hmmm, empty tombs, anyone?]

:sigh: a much better effort than your pro-zionist ranticles, a star then, and lets see where it goes.

hopefully, you have made the effort and can distinguish between The Gaon and Bar Kokba, if not, no need to reply, same if you've jumped on the Demonification bandwagon that's afflicted ATS.

a Demon is merely a spirit at war with god.

edit on 18-9-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

hopefully, you have made the effort and can distinguish between The Gaon and Bar Kokba, if not, no need to reply, same if you've jumped on the Demonification bandwagon that's afflicted ATS. a Demon is merely a spirit at war with god.

There is no difference between "The Gaon and Bar Kokba". Any human being who does whats good and right and reasonable, and obeys the truth of the conscience, is a good human being.

Anyone who does differently does so because hes selfish.. Thats it. Forget about the 'demiurge' theory etc. Thats all illusion. The real truth of the matter is exactly as the Bible describes it. A part of mankind, symbolically represented by "cain", from the very beginning discovered how to take advantage of the creation.

Whether you think im "close" or not, doesnt matter. Frankly, you seem a little "out there" yourself, given what ive read of your posts.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
When people dont do Gods will; when they know they should do this, because it would be right and just, but dont, it shatters reality. The shards fly about forming "worlds".. These worlds are all illusory.

Who is the judge of who is doing God's will, and who is not? Who presumes to know God's will for each person?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

If my memory serves me, this is THE thread you have and regularly re-present with a slightly different wording.

And I still have the same objections: You start from some assumptions, which you elaborate and embellish in pseudo-academic lingo and context, possibly with the hope that no-one will notice that you (like most other theist propagandists) are talking circular doctrinalism.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Have you ever seen a bear go for the Honey straight from the hive?

( I love the part where he runs up the tree thinking to misdirect the bees. )

Anyway, I hope you get my drift. Dontreally's threads are full of Honey but getting at the sweetness is a calculated risk (even for DR).

I am sorry for those that don't discover the elegance of DR's treatment of 'centres of gravity' and conscience.

He may go in circles but he leaves very nice spirals while he is at it.

edit on 19-9-2011 by Frater210 because: urp

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

nobody's claiming the boy is lacking upstairs,
but he has yet to achieve the synthesis of knowledge,intuition, and creative energy
to present us with a unified, and consistent Vision.

too much book knowledge [or distillation thereof and much of it erroneous], little or no practical experience, plus a stubborn insistence on his own rightness [and righteousness] , his refusal to examine non judeo-christian sources/concepts, coupled with a non- objective and limited understand of history AND "The Fundamentals", Etc,Etc,Etc.

also,as long as he persists in not understanding the Demiurge, he will never understand why his and most peoples prayers go unanswered.

and he still doesn't know the Gaon of Vilna from Bar Kokba.

off topic so what are your conclusions re experimental boycott of CT threads? [u2u me]

new topics

top topics

join