It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Who is He and his Political Stances - Must Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is a tribute to Mitt Romney he seems to be a well rounded businessman and politician.

Here is a clip where Mitt has shown his undivided compassion for a dying man.

Next Mitt takes a firm stance on Bailouts in America.

Mitt, we the people, needed your strength on this one, Half a trillion dollar bailout.

How about your stance on Abortion Mr. Romney? Women need to know where the stand.

Gun Control Mitt's position.

60 minutes interview about Gun control and abortion Mitt Romney.

Social Security and Medicare Live

edit on 18-9-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ah - a candidate worthy of MANY tributes! ROMNEY! ROMNEY!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this. I feel encouraged yet again!

....to stay very far away!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am wondering...is Mitt Romney....the one that has been hand-picked...by the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers?

I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
wow, this romney character has problems. big ones
im curious also where he gets his funding from

edit on 18-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is a Mormon.

There is no way he will get my vote.

Thanks, OP, for posting this info, but I for one don't like him. Heck, even Bachmann is a better choice!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I am wondering...is Mitt Romney....the one that has been hand-picked...by the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers?

I'm just saying.

Hand picked? maybe.

For what? who knows.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I feel so bad for the guy in the wheel chair. Not because he's disabled..but because of how he was totally blown off by Romney. He very obviously did not answer his question, and completely avoided it.

This shows two things:

1) He's afraid of making his viewpoints clear (keeps them broad/open).

2) He doesn't have the courage to tell people how he truly feels.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Now that Perry's campaign and policies starting to implode on him after a series of attacks through several debates, Romney is starting to poll better, over 40% in a recent New Hampshire state poll. People need to know the truth about Romney, he always plays it safe, nobody has challenged him publicly yet and it seriously needs to happen. Once Romney goes down, Ron Paul could have a much easier time reeling in victories next year.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If you really think this guy is any diferent than the other proven dishonest clowns in the field...
( note the words "proven dishonest")...by all means cast your vote in the proven vote fraud run system

Approximately 3,000 company filings are made with EDGAR each and every day. In fact, if you wish to search for company filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website, you will be redirected to the EDGAR database (Source)

So, Mitt Romney's Bain Capital has the ability to monitor every company filing with the SEC before anyone else can see them. Its what is known as a competative advantage. Its also known as Trading on Insider Information if Bain Capital is perusing these financial filings and using them to decide what to buy and sell within its portfolio.
According to SEC Guidelines:

www.moneyteachers.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Another lower than low story about Romney.

Well Romney IMO, seems to mirror the first video I posted about him and the handicapped person. Kind of a pattern here.

The story shows his lack of empathy and compassion for even animals. Romney killed the family dog by putting him in a dog carrier, on top of the car. After realizing that brown liquid was running down the windows, during the trip they stopped, washed the dog off and then he put the poor animal back on top of the car. WTF!

Wallace failed to ask the obvious follow-up question: why Romney put Seamus back on the roof after the dog’s distress became apparent.

Maybe US citizens will be the ones he puts back into the car carrier, that was the first thing that pop into my mind.

www.irishtimes.com...

As recounted by the Globe , Romney, his wife and five sons set out in their Chevy station wagon on a 12-hour holiday journey to Ontario, Canada. Romney placed the family pet, Seamus, in a dog carrier, which he strapped to the roof of the car.

The eldest son, Tagg, watched out the rear window, “where he glimpsed the first sign of trouble. ‘Dad!’ he yelled. ‘Gross!’ A brown liquid was dripping down the back window, payback from an Irish setter who’d been riding on the roof in the wind for hours.

“As the rest of the boys joined in the howls of disgust, Romney coolly pulled off the highway and into a service station,” the Globe report continued. “There, he borrowed a hose, washed down Seamus and the car, then hopped back on to the highway. It was a tiny preview of a trait he would grow famous for in business: emotion-free crisis management.”

edit on 16-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So how many people have seen this ad?

I think Colbert makes an excellent point in this ad. Bye bye Mr. Serial Killer!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The story shows his lack of empathy and compassion for even animals. Romney killed the family dog by putting him in a dog carrier, on top of the car.

I don't think he killed the dog...the dog just crapped all over the car.

I've seen this story in a few different places, I've never seen them state that the dog died.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

OS,

The Dog died.

And to boot Romney said he didn't know their was a law against putting your dog on the roof of the car.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse in courts. It displays two things. Lack of empathy and/or just plain stupidity.

Here is an interview with him talking about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
wow, this romney character has problems. big ones
im curious also where he gets his funding from

edit on 18-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

Goldman Sachs
and several major banks and corporations

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Romney's an animal abuser as well.

Quite possibly one of the worst candidates ever as well. Proof that there is little if any difference between the Republican and Democratic parties.

Mitt follows the money, even if it leads him into a pit full of #.

new topics

top topics

join