It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin orbital diagram altered by NASA? Could the BIG Doom date be 3 days early?!?!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Once again the so-called alignment, or whatever people are worried about, occurs before Obama even reaches Denver. In fact it occurs when he is in the most seismically active area of the country. So, using the logic of ELE-tards this means nothing is going to happen. Furthermore, you have not answered any of the questions posed regarding it being made of iron. Such as why did it look like a comet, behave like a comet, have a coma like a comet, have a coma that was composed of the gases one would expect to find in a comet, and have a tail like a comet?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

This thing that is coming is a Big Mass of iron and people better start preparing .

There is no evidence it is iron and there is no evidence it is headed our way.

A double mistake.
edit on 20-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So now the Geico guy is involved?! I guess this is what I get for not keeping up with my conspiracy theories...
I could have sworn the Elenin thing was put to bed. I m still a little worried about the upcoming years. Oh and also I didn't find that video very informative...seemed like a rehash of disinformation. I miss that other guy...Astropatroit...his videos were at least entertaining.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

I agree. Being prepared is always a good idea. I second your call to be prepared.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

Who wouldn't tell us? There are far too many people to shut up about something coming at us. The thousands of amateur astronomers would be very hard to shut up. Maybe NASA could be shut up, but the thousands of people who look to the stars for the pure joy of it after their 9 to 5? Lets be reasonable now lil fella.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Be prepared for what? If there is a dwarf star it will drag us into deep space. It would be so close to us that we would be pulled from the Suns gravitational pull. Do some research. We would freeze to death. Every species would die. there would be NO HOPE for survival. prepare all you want. You'd still die.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The post simply warning people to start preparing for the worst case scenario gets deleted as being off topic. Well isn't that a mind-job? The point of the thread is to discuss the possibility that we are being deceived about the projected orbital path of comet Elenin. It stands to reason that a possible explanation for the campaign to prove Elenin as being harmless would be to prevent mass panic over an extinction level event in our near future. After all, the ONLY intention by our governments during such a scenario would be something called "continuity of governance". Basically all they want is to be sure that they remain in power over whatever is left of civilization after the ELE has occurred. In order to do that they must ensure that they are the only body with the information about the timing of such an event, to protect their escape route to the DUMBs from being cut off by the masses seeking salvation.

I think all of that is relevant to the topic at hand, and a simple warning about the realistic possibility of such an outcome from this situation doesn't seem very off topic to me.

I'm not going to warn you all to prepare to survive on your own. Really in the worst case scenario all you should be preparing to do is die. The simply won't let us pions into their DUMBs.
edit on 21/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
MSNBC takes on the hysteria with a new assault....

'Doomsday' comet fades away

They do confirm part of my suspicions though.

Elenin is now nearly in an inferior solar conjunction, where it will be directly between Earth and the sun. During that time, we won’t be able to see it, due to the brightness of the sun. Another amateur astronomer from Australia, Ian Musgrave, says it is doubtful that it will be bright enough to see in the cameras from the sun-orbiting SOHO spacecraft. We will probably have to wait until October, when the comet moves away from the sun, for powerful Earth-based telescopes to find out if any of the comet survives.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Again, Elenin did not break up, it exhausted it's tail and what is left is a rather large rock about 2 miles wide which according to one NASA site has it impacting the earth off the Alaskan-Russian coast. They screw up the date so you won't panic, riot in the streets, steal Tv's, and pillage and rape thinking the world is going to end. So you won't know about it until it hits the Earth and the sky darkens and the world experiences a global earthquake. And since there will be no electrical power and all the nuclear power plants will go hot, you won't have to worry about it anyway.

ELE = Exstinction level event

ahhh thats good then I will be fine in the UK russian mainland will absorbe the tidal wave happy days....

But I dont belive this anyways so dont matter.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

The same article states

Comet Elenin — the comet that has created a hoopla of completely nonsensical, non-scientific doomsday predictions — ...

We can add being composed of iron to the list of nonsensical tall tales.

The original story comes from here
www.universetoday.com...

The comments are really funny at times.

If you want to see Elenin here is a link. This was made after the article was written.
Elenin on Flickr

edit on 21-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here's a great video about elenin and all the hype around it. They go around it being nothing, as well as the prophecies and doom and gloom assosciated with it.

It goes over a forecast and best and worst case scenarios. Happy for everyone.

youtu.be...

edit on 9/23/2011 by Ilyich because: forgot my link lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join