It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin orbital diagram altered by NASA? Could the BIG Doom date be 3 days early?!?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

The site you linked to is a hoax site with nothing but rubbish claims. Here are some of the rubbish claims
1. The Earth is rotating faster today - it's actually slowing down
2. There was a pole shift - none have happened in over 200My and probably not in 800My
3. Where is the evidence of massive fracturing of the crust that is claimed to be recent
4. There has never been a global flood

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Animals don't know things are going to happen.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by deadeyedick

Not I.
We will not pass through Elenin's track.

Really?? How do you know we will not pass through its tail and how do you know how long the tail is ? The tail very well could be over millions and millions of miles long .Nobody knows .We need to wait .So wait .

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Yes sir I do. All the "timing". Shuttle ending, russian rocket " problems". Elenin, mis-construed data about it's orbit. Is it there? Is it not? Did it break apart? Is it so close to sun no one can get a scope on it? So many questions and plenty of mis-construed answers. Most of the answers come from NASA, and sites NASA links to if I am correct. To many anomolies, with this particular event of our times. Way to many questions, with the amount of info on this comet & these times.

It would be prudent to watch ones ass for the next few months. Never and I mean never, trust the Government, never.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Why wait when we know. The position, length, and orientation of the tail is understood. You should learn more instead of falling back on the wait and see stance.

How will you know if the Earth passes through the tail or not? What evidence would you expect if we passed through the tail of a comet?

link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ViP3r

What evidence do you have that any of the comet is made of iron?

What evidence do you have that says a comet doesn't have iron or nickel in it ? And how do you know this is a comet ? This could be a miniature Sun ,a red iron breathing Dragon.

link   

Animals don't know things are going to happen.

OH REALLY. www.youtube.com... you might want to check this out then.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Elenin (or what's left of it) is above the ecliptic and getting higher.
Its tail (or what's left of it) will pass "above" the Earth.

It (or any fragments large enough to be of concern) will follow the original orbit and pass the Earth at a distance of about 23 million miles.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Elenin will not be the object causing these events. The brown dwarf will be.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ViP3r

Why? Why would it matter if it were 100% iron?
Even if it were it won't get any closer than 23 million miles to Earth.

edit on 9/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I will state first that i said, I BELIEVE. This elenin is orbiting this phenomina along with other bodies. This is what i think. www.youtube.com...

see here why.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

not only the bees know somthing is up, but so do the birds and other animals. see why. www.youtube.com... maybe they know.

looksie around a bit here and learn something about things.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Well, it looks like a comet. It behaves like a comet. And it follows our models exactly as a comet would. Not to mention that it has passed closely to at least one asteroid and it has continued on its orbit as normal. It has not been perturbed in anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Elenin's orbit has not changed on Nasa's Small Body Database Browser, get that straight you yes men. Not after the so-called break up (which I still believe never happened) Nor not in regards to the OP's suggestions. The mystery remains to be seen. Nevertheless, There sure has been alot of RECKLESS SPECULATION from both sides of the Nations of Worldwide Sheople. eNJOY!!! ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

And your point being? If Elenin broke up its orbit wouldn't change at all. Also you need to get off this reckless speculation kick. Every piece of evidence points to it having broken up. Almost every astronomer who has observed this since the beginning of September has said it's breaking up. The only one who has stated otherwise is Francis Walsh and the scope he was using did not have an anti-blooming gate which prevents him from making any real conclusions regarding the state of Elenin.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

What evidence do you have that says a comet doesn't have iron or nickel in it ? And how do you know this is a comet ? This could be a miniature Sun ,a red iron breathing Dragon.

So you have no evidence for any of the ludicrous claims you've posted. I'm not surprised.

As far it being a miniature sun, well that's even odder than anything else you've claimed.

I find it hard to believe that you made this nonsense up. I think you must have copied this wacko claim from some other source. Can't you divulge where you got this nutty idea?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I've heard so many of these anecdotal claims that all fall flat on their face when checked out. Animals know when someone dies. Animals know when quakes are about to hit. Animals know when UFOs are about to show up. Animals know when ... It's a big list of claims and none of them have turned out to be anything at all.

link   

I've heard so many of these anecdotal claims that all fall flat on their face when checked out. Animals know when someone dies. Animals know when quakes are about to hit. Animals know when UFOs are about to show up. Animals know when ... It's a big list of claims and none of them have turned out to be anything at all.

link   
Regardless...We're going on a 'school-holiday-family-camping-trip' on higher ground.
Good enough excuse in my book to have some family time.
Thanks for the thread op
A

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Elenin will not be the object causing these events. The brown dwarf will be.

forget about elenin, hopefully it will go away. I believe this brown dwarf comming in is the problem here causing all the events to get worse over the months.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Actually dogs can sniff out cancer too....you missed that one

Oh and that's why all the dogs in our street went off their guts when we got hit with gentle earth quakes, both times.
Seriously you just sound like you need to argue to feel good today,sorry.
Peace to you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join