It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin orbital diagram altered by NASA? Could the BIG Doom date be 3 days early?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Here is a comet visible with a coronagraph... BUT it appears to be on the opposite side of Sol. No different then when we see Venus over there. Do we see Venus when it's on our side of Sol though? Only when it transits Sol, right?

I think I'm right about this one guys. It's only "disappeared" because it's now moving BETWEEN, BUT NOT **DIRECTLY** in between Sol and Earth, (YET). That happens on the 21st?

Then it hits us on the 23rd-25th?
edit on 19/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

And here's somebody who says we won't be able to see it again until mid-October.

ATS link

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
For your theory to work, if I understand correctly (to be honest I'm not sure if I do) then we should be clearly seeing Elenin now as it's on the opposite side of the sun, reflecting back at us. Elenin should, if it had held up be getting brighter. A comet is different than a planet in the way it is visible as the light illuminates the coma and tail and is easily seen. Just look at the Great comet in 2007 which came closer and was seen amazingly both before and after it passed the sun.

As for Venus, yes we do see it when it's on our side. Infact it appears larger and brighter even though the phase is just a thin sliver.
A good expaination can be found here.
www.souledout.org...

The Moon too at times can be visible..
www.dl-digital.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
reply to post by Darce

Here is a comet visible with a coronagraph... BUT it appears to be on the opposite side of Sol. No different then when we see Venus over there. Do we see Venus when it's on our side of Sol though? Only when it transits Sol, right?

I think I'm right about this one guys. It's only "disappeared" because it's now moving BETWEEN, BUT NOT **DIRECTLY** in between Sol and Earth, (YET). That happens on the 21st?

Then it hits us on the 23rd-25th?

And here's somebody who says we won't be able to see it again until mid-October.

ATS link

I like your work Darce, keep it up.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
How do you know that the government hasn't taken control of MPC and IAU months ago ? You dont ! I don't ! We can only assume . They have ways to make everything go silent . This comet supposedly isn't made up of frozen ice , it's made of IRON FERRITE AND it's so hot that it's giving off red iron ferrite dust ! Source: another You tube video- www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Just because you don't know how to view such an object does not mean others cannot. If the object is not in front of the Sun, then what about sunrise and sunset when the ancients viewed Mercury?

Why do you think that Elenin could hit the Earth? It is on a trajectory that misses the Earth by 21 million miles.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

Ahh the famous "astromoner" video. The very fact the he uses the term Iron ferrite should be more than enough to discount him completely. The term he is looking for is Iron oxide, also known as rust. The only place I can think of that the term Iron ferrite is ever used is in the movie Armageddon.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

That is one fantastic video. Astrominers, brilliant. Wow, just got to the padded leaded helmet bit. I'm laughing like a complete raving moron who's had his brain gutted.

edit on 19-9-2011 by oxbow because: Additional.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here is a link to an amateur taking a photo of the Moon when it is new.
legault.perso.sfr.fr...

Here is a link to a crescent Moon 18 hours after the new Moon.
epod.usra.edu...

Casual viewing states the following
astroblogger.blogspot.com...

You can actually see the crescent Moon two days before new, but it is very close to the Sun, and much care is needed (and often binoculars). In the past, I've had to use daylight Venus to help me find the thin crescent!

That's about 25 degrees from the Sun.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

How do you know that the government hasn't taken control of MPC and IAU months ago ? You dont ! I don't ! We can only assume . They have ways to make everything go silent . This comet supposedly isn't made up of frozen ice , it's made of IRON FERRITE AND it's so hot that it's giving off red iron ferrite dust !

Which government do you mean by "the government"?

If the comet were hot and giving off iron, then it's spectrum would have revealed that.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

nice to see someone understands what I was refering to

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Looking forward to a great breakfast today.

Whipped up a plate of scrambled Elenin and a big fried link of Niburu.

Went back into the kitchen for a cup of reality and when I came back, the dog had eaten everything.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I noticed as well..
edit on 19-9-2011 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Elenin is no more son. Get with the times...

What you don't seem to realize, it doesn't make any difference... Elenin was never the threat... its what was BEHIND it.

ELENIN was just a marker... So the ALIGNMENT concern would STILL be in effect.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM

Oh and btw, Elenin was NOT aligned perfectly on 3/11/11, it was aligned PERFECTLY according to Nasa, on 3/15/11

The Japan Quake Struck 2 days BEFORE perfect alignment.

Guess what day is about 2 days BEFORE the Big 9/26 date of PERFECT Elenin Sun Earth alignment???

SEPTEMBER 23/24

Just as the video points out

22/23rd are the DATES
(ie UTC +/- 1 day)

edit on 19-9-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Oh and btw, ELENIN WAS NOT ALIGNED PERFECTLY ON 3/11/11, IT WAS ALIGNED PERFECTLY ACCORDING TO NASA ON 3/15/11.

THE JAPAN QUAKE STRUCK 2 DAYS EARLIER BEFORE ALIGNMENT

Your math isn't very good. Two days before the "alignment" on March 15 would be March 13 (15-2=13), not March 11. The Japan earthquake occurred 4 days before the "alignment" (15-11=4).

edit on 9/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Just one question - how come it didn't break up last time it came around and survived to return again and again every 3,600 years????

because it was on the other side of the sun

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Elenin is not coming anywhere near the Earth and a satellite that has been out of control is about to fall back to Earth. What's so weird about that? Where is the timing?

This is reminds me of this. Monty Python shows bad logic at work.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Elenin turned me into a newt!
Got better....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

then we should be clearly seeing Elenin now as it's on the opposite side of the sun, reflecting back at us

Now I don't understand what you're talking about because Elenin is just about to move directly between Earth and Sol in the next few days.

Re; Venus, I meant can you see Venus's crescent phase with a coronagraph? It would be obscured by the sun at that point right? In that case it would only be possible to see Venus when it transits Sol right?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

It wasn't aligned perfectly on March 15th. It was just a much better "alignment" than the 11th. There is still the fact that it was below the ecliptic at that point making any kind of alignment impossible.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'm here to learn. If I'm displaying some ignorance feel free to correct that. The ancients could really see Mercury in its crescent phase? I find that had to believe. Elenin is closer to us than Sol is right now. I know that when Mercury is on the opposite side of the sun it's bright enough to be seen. Could they really see it from the general direction Elenin is in right now?

Why do I think it's going to hit Earth? I can't explain that fully, it's a mix of the alternative media community's reaction, current global destabilization and this eerie feeling in my bones that I have to prepare for total self-reliance for the long-term.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join