It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin orbital diagram altered by NASA? Could the BIG Doom date be 3 days early?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Again, Elenin did not break up, it exhausted it's tail and what is left is a rather large rock about 2 miles wide which according to one NASA site has it impacting the earth off the Alaskan-Russian coast. They screw up the date so you won't panic, riot in the streets, steal Tv's, and pillage and rape thinking the world is going to end. So you won't know about it until it hits the Earth and the sky darkens and the world experiences a global earthquake. And since there will be no electrical power and all the nuclear power plants will go hot, you won't have to worry about it anyway.

ELE = Exstinction level event

Quoted because these are my sentiments exactly.

To all those who say "Elenin is gone", I ask; how would you know if it's there or not when it's now moving between us and Sol? Do you understand why we can't see our moon when it's between us and Sol? It happens 12 times a year, it's pretty simple.

Tell your loved ones how you feel about them. Contact those who are far away, those lines of communication may soon be broken.
edit on 18/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just one question - how come it didn't break up last time it came around and survived to return again and again every 3,600 years????

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is Al Gore behind keeping this Elenin thing alive now? Is he selling Elenin credits?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yea, I already bought 1000 of them, muwahahah!

No but seriously, I doubt anything will happen. But if it does, I'm mentally prepared for it. All I'm saying is that most of the info we get is from the MSM so it should always be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Anyone else find this timing funny ?

www.space.com...

This was reported by my local news channel earlier this week. It was funny because the newscaster reported that NASA says there is only a 3,500 in 1 chance of it hitting anyone.

The co-reported was like, "What?" That's pretty good odds!" The guy says, "Wait, are those numbers right?" Then they went on to the next story.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Be it anything ATSers, Eleninor not, whatever may happen or not, it does not matter. The only thing to consider in my personal opinion is to ask to yourself, right now, would you change anything in your life according to what is being spread around internet, people, your job, the earth or anything else?

You all have to understand that everything happens because it must. There is no good nor bad, it is based on personal perception. The question to ask is do you really fear the possible consequences of this thing? Do you fear death?

If so start thinking seriously about this deep feeling, which is right inside your gut. Just do it as Nike said so well. This is all about facing our fears ladies and gentlemen. The second where you will have understand this and start to stand for what you are, who you are and understand that everything that happened in your life had a reason for personal evolution, after this moment then you will embrace everything that could comes next.

It is progress, it is evolution and by no matter fear should be felt about it.

Much love to you all ATSers,

you will soon all understand what I am speaking about if you do not get what I mean here,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It does not have an orbital period of 3,600 years. That number started getting thrown around when people started conflating Elenin with Nibiru. In truth its orbital period is about 11,800 years. However, due to the eccentricity of its orbit most astronomers believe that this is its first time entering the inner solar system.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Sure, I have changed a lot. After being on dial up for years I sprang for high speed cable internet to follow the story. I'm not signing up for the five years in advance for my Magicjack.

I am not paying property taxes in advance. Minimum payments on consumer credit. Will lump the interest rates.
No investments in stocks. All in silver. Collecting survival items.

No self improvement stuff. No quitting smoking, no cutting back on alcohol consumption. If I had children I would stop saving for their college funds. And on and on.------------

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Anyone else find this timing funny ?

www.space.com...

This was reported by my local news channel earlier this week. It was funny because the newscaster reported that NASA says there is only a 3,500 in 1 chance of it hitting anyone.

The co-reported was like, "What?" That's pretty good odds!" The guy says, "Wait, are those numbers right?" Then they went on to the next story.

LOL so that basically means that lots of people are going to be hit by the 26 pieces that will make it to Earth because there are a lot more than 3,500 people in the world.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Not much needed to say about this one other than.. wow.

You say this as though it were something new. The video is taking a very convoluted path to reach a conclusion that has been explained before: yes, the orbit and predicted perihelion dates on the JPL browser have changed over time because they add data based on new observations, most recently about six weeks ago. I'll post an image for you when ATS Media is back up.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by signwearer
Again, if a "Deep Impact" situation were to happen, they WOULD NOT warn us, period.

The problem here is, THEY rely on US for this information....

The armchair astronomer rules the heavens...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce

To all those who say "Elenin is gone", I ask; how would you know if it's there or not when it's now moving between us and Sol? Do you understand why we can't see our moon when it's between us and Sol? It happens 12 times a year, it's pretty simple.

Are you mad?
Do you understand that we can see our moon when it's between us and Sol? Infact we can see anything much easier when it is between the two.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce

This is because we see the moon by reflected sunlight, which we don't get if it's bouncing off in the other direction.
But if it comes directly between us and the sun, we see a black shape and get the eclipse phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Elenin breaking up
Betelgeuse going super nova
Satellite falling to Earth
Obama Denver
ISS possibly vacating
Moon no-fly zone
Nibiru prediction
Planetary alignment Sept 26
Fall Equinox Sept 23
Beginning of 6th night Mayan calendar Sept 23
You Tube accounts suspiciously shutting down and on and on and on and on............................

We have a once in a life (lives) time opportunity to ascend spiritually and finally realize we're MORE than this materialistic world and a planet prisoner. So you better believe the PTB are absolutely positively stirring things up in an attempt to keep us all in a lower vibration. With: Fear Worry. Gossip. Confusion. Rumor. Unknown. Uncertainty. Less money. Less jobs. Less food. Suspicion. Uneasiness and on and on and on.

Just think about it. Look at the news that they've decided to share with us lately! No fly zone on Moon? Why do we even have to know about that? To start conspiracy rumors? I do believe.

And what about our dear old POTUS going to Denver on the 26th? Since when has his itinerary been announced like this? Why broadcast it a week in advance? Do you know where he is tonight or his plans tomorrow? Nope, neither do I! It's to correspond with Elenin and leave us with more unknown.

You almost have to be in a semi-coma to not see what's going on here. Grant it, we DON'T know what's going on but we can sure see the distraction and deliberate noise being made though.

Sept 23 will be the start of incredible intense vibrations around this poor planet. And She may even react to it all. I do believe that's very possible that she'll start blowing off some steam via volcanoes, earthquakes etc.

And I also believe, in my heart of hearts, whatever is coming down the pike will more than likely be man-made (false flag. government endorsed. planned out) and I believe the event or events will happen, from above. I am keeping my eyes on the ISS because that whole story/stories isn't boding well with me. But then again, it wasn't designed to now was it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
seems elenin is gone but you can bet

if a "Deep Impact" situation were to happen, they WOULD NOT warn us, period.

that is absolutely correct.

Okay: say that's true. What good would it do you to have some warning of an impending planetary extinction level event happening?
Where are you going to hide??
What are you going to eat?
What would you do differently?

Well I'll save you the worry: here's your one warning:
You/ we" are ALL going to die someday. Could be in an hour; could be tomorrow .Could be a week from Thursday.
I'm not even going to go all "religious" on you ; I don't buy into that "happy horse hockey".
A warning ahead of time is not going to save you from a planetary disaster. If you don't get incinerated from the worldwide blast wave turning kinetic (impact) energy into heat energy. you will starve or freeze to death under a perpetually ashen sky that may take decades to clear..

Added: Would the steers be any happier if they knew what was gonna happen as they walk up the ramp into the semi -trailer???

edit on 18-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by 46ACE because: structure

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Except NASA or the government has nothing to do with observing Elenin. All of the observational data that goes in to creating Elenin's orbit diagram comes from the Minor Planet Center. The MPC is a small, independent, organization that takes confirmed observations from astronomer, both amateur and professional, and uses that data to calculate orbital characteristics and diagrams. It has absolutely nothing to do with NASA or the government, instead it is under the auspices of the International Astronomical Union. So if something were amiss pretty much every astronomer in the world would have to be in on it.

Not saying that this is what's happening, but it is easy to envision the possibility that they are not "in on it" as you suggest. Rather, perhaps they were paid a visit by men in suits with no names telling them what they could and couldn't report. Plus there is this from 2009:

For 15 years, scientists have benefited from data gleaned by U.S. classified satellites of natural fireball events in Earth's atmosphere – but no longer. A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned. The satellites' main objectives include detecting nuclear bomb tests, and their characterizations of asteroids and lesser meteoroids as they crash through the atmosphere has been a byproduct data bonanza for scientists.
The upshot: Space rocks that explode in the atmosphere are now classified. "It's baffling to us why this would suddenly change," said one scientist familiar with the work. "It's unfortunate because there was this great synergy…a very good cooperative arrangement. Systems were put into dual-use mode where a lot of science was getting done that couldn't be done any other way. It's a regrettable change in policy." Scientists say not only will research into the threat from space be hampered, but public understanding of sometimes dramatic sky explosions will be diminished, perhaps leading to hype and fear of the unknown.

www.space.com...

I could very easily see scientist being told what they could and couldn't report on and if not:

List of dead microbiologists from 1982-2005
Even more dead microbiologists
Even more dead scientists

So either there is nothing to see, they are in on it, or they were threatened and told they they were not to report such information, and astronomers, not wanting to end up like those microbiologists complied.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human_Alien.....you are the very epitome of a conspiracy theorist! (nothing wrong with that, this is a conspiracy site after all!)......but you read far too much into the mundane.

I'm a betting man, a bit of a gambler actually, I am more than willing to wager, at odds of 100/1, that absolutely nothing will happen of any significance regarding Elenin on the 23rd, 26th September......or in fact, regarding Elenin EVER!

In fact that wager goes out to anyone here.....pm me if you want to take me up on the offer......lets be honest, if you doomsayers are correct, then you have nothing to lose

I'll not hold my breath.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

Again, if a "Deep Impact" situation were to happen, they WOULD NOT warn us, period.

I do not believe you. How would anyone hide something that large from the large amateur astronomy groups? How would they keep this concealed considering how many pros and how many different nations would see it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Again, Elenin did not break up, it exhausted it's tail and what is left is a rather large rock about 2 miles wide which according to one NASA site has it impacting the earth off the Alaskan-Russian coast.

Please provide the link. Do you really think people at ATS are gong to take this claim without some evidence?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

What about the Earth's crossing Elenin's Orbital path in October ?

The comet will be above the ecliptic when it passes the orbit of the Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join