It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good is Evil Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting Video.

Why are so many things wrong, immoral or even illegal for everyone else but the Elite and the Govt. Quite simple:

Create laws for us to follow and turn around to do the exact deed but under a different name or law set for especially for TPTB. While this is nothing new ( we all know that the elite get away with anything they want simply for the fact of being elite) the video puts a great spin on this inequality between us and them.

Thou shall not steal...But it's done in the form of numerous taxes and levees everyday.

Thou shall not kill....unless of course it's sanctioned by your Govt.

"Killing one person is wrong but killing a million is foreign policy" I remembered this from my younger years and it's brought forward again in the video.

Anyway, good short vid to show the hypocrisy we live with everyday. Or rather what WE are forced to live with and THEY are not...or else.

edit on 18-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've known 'Bad' means 'Good' since Mr. Jackson taught me!!!

S&F

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits
I've known 'Bad' means 'Good' since Mr. Jackson taught me!!!

S&F

Mr Jackson was a wise man...too bad there weren't more of him.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Good one . Sums it up pretty well.

This country has the largest prison population on the planet. Millions are incarcerated for petty crimes such as drugs and theft. And yet, The American Justice System does little to bring corrupt politicians, bankers, and militaristic types to justice for lying, plundering, and murdering whole nations of their sovereignty, resources and dignity. And "we", as in America, have been doing this in the name of "good" for centuries whilst holding aloft our moral shield to show our good intentions. I'm gonna be sick.

S&F

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by jude11

Good one . Sums it up pretty well.

This country has the largest prison population on the planet. Millions are incarcerated for petty crimes such as drugs and theft. And yet, The American Justice System does little to bring corrupt politicians, bankers, and militaristic types to justice for lying, plundering, and murdering whole nations of their sovereignty, resources and dignity. And "we", as in America, have been doing this in the name of "good" for centuries whilst holding aloft our moral shield to show our good intentions. I'm gonna be sick.

S&F

Yup, if I don't pay taxes...I get fined, penalties, interest and maybe I go to jail.

If a politician or Elite doesn't pay...it's called an oversight. 'Whoops, sorry 'bout that yer honor...I'll get on that next year" (Maybe)

I think I'll feel sick right next to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Mother nature is the biggest thief of em all! Nature knows no property rights, the fox steals chickens, the bees steals pollen, the spider is a murderer, and virus' invade my personal body!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Mother nature is the biggest thief of em all! Nature knows no property rights, the fox steals chickens, the bees steals pollen, the spider is a murderer, and virus' invade my personal body!

The difference being that Mother Nature doesn't keep dreaming up new laws. Plus, ALL of Nature must adhere to the same rules.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sick and tired of the way things are? Then stop bitching and do something about it! People have become so apathetic and lazy that they would rather sit on their ass and bitch than work to make things right.

Then....the worst sin of all....they give allegence to a political party that has no interests in common with them other than flash point issues and buzz words. Makes me sick!

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thank you for that.

"The purpose of universal morality is the exception, the violation..".. who is not bound by the rules? is a spot on point.

Joe citizen can't decide hes got enough evidence to kill a man.. govt lets 1 man do just that.. behind closed doors in secret. Joe citizen isn't allowed to occupy another mans house as a precaution... just like printing money at will, kidnapping, torture.. "they" can court order us to divulge our secrets.. or just check facebook lol... while making their secrets a crime to know or mention.. even a bad thing because their friends could be held accountable.

new topics

top topics

join