It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to Awaken?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What is Awakening? What is all this Fuss About?

Start here. And your journey will begin.

Watch the first hour, and then decide for yourself if it is worthwhile information. My guess is, you will want to finish it all.

Do not condemn his David Ickes Information before you listen to what he says. Open your mind to all possibilities.

If you slam this post before listening to the information than your head is in the sand.

I am in no way saying that all of his information is truth, but it is worth entertaining.
edit on 18-9-2011 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Could you highlight some of the important parts?

2nd

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Four parts at two hours each? That is 8 hours.
Take that time and give service to the needy.
You will begin to awaken sometime during this service.
Then watch the video if you still think you need it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Unfortunately no, I cant highlight important parts. You have to spend the time to get the goods. no freebies here.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Take time to free your mind.
Then we can solve the problems of why there IS the "needy."

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Because the OP is too lazy to tell you what the video is.....

It's David Icke.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you. I saw 1 1/2 hours for Part 1 of 4 and decided I needed more info.

I'm not being lazy. I'd just rather spend my time on information that does not take so much of it, while getting to the point.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Because the OP is too lazy to tell you what the video is.....

It's David Icke.

Does it matter who it is? I believe the information is the important part.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

quote]Take time to free your mind.
Then we can solve the problems of why there IS the "needy."
And of what do you suppose my mind needs to be freed?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Can you tell us why you feel this information is important to us? Because I'm certainly not going to sit through hours and hours of video unless I know what the subect is and why it's important to watch it.

I value my time and spend my time researching in areas that I'm interested in.

So you can either "sell me" on what the subject is about or not.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

well...yes..it does matter who it is. david icke has been known to talk about some fairly "controversial" issues. i use "controversial" in place of lumps of words like "untrue", "non-factual", "crazy talk". not to say the guy is or isn't right, per se. i for one don't really know about the whole reptilian wave he heads...and i'm pretty out there myself.

i am wide awake and never had to watch any of his videos to wake up.

but yeah...some people might want to know that you're linking them to david icke before they click on it. not that they won't even listen to it...but they should be warned.

also...if you want to help others awaken...why not actually talk to them? why just post vids and links? either a) you're not awoken enough to help someone awake...or, b) you don't know what the hell you're talking about. either case...don't try to awaken someone when you're trying to still scrape the sleep out of your own eyes. blind leading the blind...

if you're recently awoken (which i'd bet you are)....i know you wanna spread the word. awesome. do that. spread the word. not youtube links.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I totally agree with what you are saying, but on the other hand David Icke has put together some fascinating information in this video that I cant even begin to put together or make sensible. What I should have done is Say Watch the first Hour and then decide if you wish to continue... I think i will do that.

I am posting a Video because trying to awaken people takes all types of methods, I have used other methods, with success and failure.

Perhaps you should watch the video before you condemn my post.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Can you tell us why you feel this information is important to us? Because I'm certainly not going to sit through hours and hours of video unless I know what the subect is and why it's important to watch it.

I value my time and spend my time researching in areas that I'm interested in.

So you can either "sell me" on what the subject is about or not.

David takes a whole mess of Information that a lot of us research and puts into a well organized and well delivered presentation that makes sense. This video takes the clutter and organizes it. Watch the first hour, and then decide for yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would love to discuss the ideas and information that he lays out with anyone who wants to talk about it!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

We could start with the whole reptile thing as this seems to be a major theme of his and a major laughing point for those who try to lend him any credence.

Where some have little problem with the reptile thing as metaphor for the ancient ancestral aspects of our evolved brains, his litteral understanding of an alien species seems to be fantasy rather than revelation.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I agree, I have never really bought into the whole reptilian thing, I haven't studied it all that much either. In this video he talks about it quite a bit. It is certainly far fetched, I cant talk intelligently about it because I don't know much about it other than what he talks about. I do believe that there is a control group that is not of this world controlling humanity, Its just difficult to accept that its a bunch of reptilians harvesting us for food. lol

The areas that I find fascinating is the way he explains how our universe is designed, and how our body's operate much like computers. And how TPTB have used our weaknesses and program-ability to enslave humanity.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ok...just gace it an open minded hour. yeah...boring...scattered...couldn't keep a train going for long.

he bounces around and uses all kinds of colorful pictures and drawing...kinda like advertising, to me. i had to try and stay focused. no bs...david wilcock actually holds my attention wwwaaayyy better than this cat. i mean....he speaks some truth...not hating on him. but i don't really care for his style of presentation. for me, he's very hard to pay attention to. and...perhaps it's just his accent but i can't listen to him for more than a couple minutes at a time without having to snap back into paying attention. but then again...i've heard people from all different accents speak and have been able to pay attention, so not that.

yeah...not even really going into his content...just his presentation throw me off. but hey....to each their own...whatever it takes...
edit on 9/18/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I agree, I have never really bought into the whole reptilian thing, I haven't studied it all that much either. In this video he talks about it quite a bit. It is certainly far fetched, I cant talk intelligently about it because I don't know much about it other than what he talks about. I do believe that there is a control group that is not of this world controlling humanity, Its just difficult to accept that its a bunch of reptilians harvesting us for food. lol

The areas that I find fascinating is the way he explains how our universe is designed, and how our body's operate much like computers. And how TPTB have used our weaknesses and program-ability to enslave humanity.

I was first attracted to Icke several years ago. His information seemed to me to be based upon up to date conjectures from differing sciences and his synthesis was compelling.

There is ample evidence that I have come to accept which points to a control group. However, the evidence that this control group is not of this world, has much less evidence to support the claim.

I tend towards an organic nature of this control group. That they are a product of human potential, gone unchecked by the extremes allowed them by their wealth. They can feed their whims and peccadilloes to a much greater degree than us. Our ability to feed our greed is very limited. Theirs isn't.

I think that physically, those in charge, the control group, tptb, are just as human as us. It is in the psychological make up where I think we are different, vastly different.

join