It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“We should continue EU integration despite events in Kosovo"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) deputy leader Aleksandar Vučić says Serbia should continue its EU integration despite events in Kosovo and EU's role in them.

source

Just goes to show that there are traitors and western elites believing it can negotiate with the EU/NATO hegemony.They can but on their terms.

SNS party is the same as Democratic Party no difference, just like the dems or the GOP, this is why democracy is meaningless since always the washington elites and puppets win, why bother of having democracy as a system? in the end its the people who get stabbed in the back without knowing, with there election candidates cliaming to bring hope or change, in the end its all the very same.

Just like Rick perry and his promises you think when he get elected he will fullfil all of his promises? sadly No there just meaningless lies, or do you think hillary will be any different as a president? no she wont, she an elite doesnt give a thought or feelings for the rest of the people or who are suffering.

If she was the president i can bet we would have had ground troops in libya.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hillary as president!

God forbid no!

3rd

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As the peoples president Baz Luhrmann once said....

Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will
philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize
that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were
noble and children respected their elders.

Respect your elders.

Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund,
maybe you have a wealthy spouse; but you never know when either one
might run out.

He should have added a few lines thus

Politicians will lie, deceive and bleed you dry to fulfill their own agenda and leave you behind.
edit on 18-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If I was a Serb, I'd be offended by the racism in your link. I hope your thread gets closed.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK
If I was a Serb, I'd be offended by the racism in your link. I hope your thread gets closed.

What racism in the Op's link are you referring to?

I see the op making a point about who is right for the people and using this link as a prime example.

He added that it was necessary for all political factors to try and reach a consensus about what was best for the citizens.

Or am I missing the obvious?

new topics

top topics

join