It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the UFOS dropping lately?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have added this info on what I witnessed 4 OCT 2009 on a few other related threads here it is again, This was a long time ago, but you never forget when you see someting as amazing as what we witnessed.

Time : 8:16 pm
date: 4 th october 2009

Description relates to your topic

Basically I was on my way to my grandmas house at 8pm at night on the 4th OCT 2009, drove onto the drive way got out to see an object circling the village over the M18 motorway. It was like a ball which looked asthough it was on fire and looked asthough it was dropping hot molten blobs! wierd yes but i dont know how else to describe it. It was bright yellow in colour and my brother and I watched it slowly circle for around 10-15 minutes. Its funny because I ran inside to tell my grandma what i was seeing and she instantly said ive seen it and she had been apparently watching it half an hour before we got there. Then the object began to elevate in height asthough it had some sort of propulsion system and as got higher it turned red.

We both tracked the red object climb in altitude to the point where it looked like a little red dot! Then all I can describe after that were multiple small red dots lit up in a small area as though the object we tracked was being directed to that area by something. We were right because the red dots went out and we were presented with a disc shaped object which must have been huge becuase it was a fair height (Estimates on height can't say Im terrible at estimates). The disc began to move across the sky over the M18 motorway and almost looked unstable, which looked to be wobbling as it moved. It dissapeared for a second (I mean really disappeared stealth?) then re appeared and looked like it was on its side then became flat again. I'll describe the disc it almost looked a gun metal grey that seemed to contrast in the nights sky you could see it clearly it didn't shine it looked really blurry.

It went over the motorway and never came back - around 15 minutes later a military helicopter which was a ''merlin'' Helicopter never seen around this area before cirlced the village for about a few minutes then went off in the direction where object went. They must have known something was there, on radar? a threat?

Its either advanced craft that we have which is under wraps or ET life ... and we are lucky to have seen it I wish I could transfer the images in my brain to video so you could all see what i actually saw that night.. It would be game over for those who are trying to keep it quiet.

I know they put alot of rubbish on here but if you read this you'll be reading something that really happened to us without having any video or photo evidance thats the best description i could give someone.

And....

For the record it was no Lantern, Ive seen lanterns too, it was first seen by my gran sitting stationary for well over 20-30mins before we got there, We got there it was stationary for around 5-6mins then it did not drift away and gain altitude like all paper lanterns.... it however went from that position Straight up to the heavens! no way was it a chinese lantern.

Sound : Humming noise, like an electrical sound....

The blobs I've seen this on a video recently from a US cost guard that looked exactly the same, but obviously under different lighting...but gives a general insight into how the object was releasing these blobs. I said before that nothing compared to what I saw, but this video from the police from longbeach cali' captures what Im trying to describe regards the orange ball dropping hot molten looking blobs... (yes its a youtube video, but it is from the police and the object acts exactly in the same way as what we saw,)

www.youtube.com...

As for the miltary heli Im sticking to my guns and saying they were sent to intercept and basically move this object away!

Thanks for reading

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wonder what it would look like if a person strapped a roman candle (fireworks) to the Chinese lantern and enabled the fuse to be lit at 14 minutes after lantern liftoff. Would the results be similar to the stated video

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
web site is being monitored by CIA and other agencies....some people are claiming this

The agency that deals with this sort of thing will know exactly what Im talking about. They will also know that the description given is accurate!

Oops shouldn't say that

That is all :O)
edit on 18-9-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

You have such a wild imagination, So very creative.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
For what its worth, there were two belgian gendarms who chased a triangle across belgium one night.
They ended up watching this huge thing as it hovered over a lake.
It stayed stationary for some time, and kept shooting red fireballs(nearest description available)
These fireballs shot out of the Triangle horizontally, in pairs.They travlled out to the visible horizon and returned to the craft.
There have been fireballs of all colours which have been comming down over sensitive areas for fifty years.
I liken them to relatives of the foo fighters of second ww vintage.
I believe they are autonomous or remote controlled scouting devices.
Another theory i have for the fireballs which disintegrate in air is that they may be related to keeping the danger of nuclear contaminations in the air and on the lands to a minimum.
many fireballs have fallen over the NM/Ariz./Nev.Col. areas, with far more than statistically normal falling on NM.
One series of fireballs dropped over three days above Albaquerqe NM.
For three days running, a red fireball was reported to have fallen and exploded in the air above the city.
These all fell at the exact same time of day!
Coinkydink? Not!
The odds are so astronomical that this should occur it almost certainly puts it in the artificial class of events.
Reports of saucers and others taking on water are becomming ledgend now, it is a certainty we have water we could sell to the travellers if they chose to recognize its ours.
South america is rife with UFO events.Some totaally undeniabley recorded by the militaries and witnessed too.
One instance is of a fort in Brazil i believe that had an UFO come down and the guard loosed a belt of M60 at it before loosing conscousness.
The rest of the men were hiding in the barracks but witnessed it.

Documented by military, a corporal was leading a squad of men and they had an encounter with the corporal dissapearing for three days!
he apeared at the site three days later dazed and bearded, with theree days growth, but no memories of the missing time.
With the reports of Aliens captured in the city of Vargas Brazil, there is good first hand evidence of the event.
What these aliens were doing away from their ship i cannot imagine, but im sure they definately were aprehended by the military and police of the town.
Far too many witnesses have first hand corroborative stories to tell......

Stan fullham predicted such activity as the ufos cleaning our atmosphere in the comming years.
Perhaps there is some truth to the rumour that the reptilian/Grey alliance was defeated recently by more enlightened forces.
It cetainly seems that the UFO reports are ever on the increase with more mass sightings, and with more complicated manouvers and such.
It would be good to have some idea of the durations too, as it seems to me that there are longer duration sightings (say 20 min or more) as opposed to swift overflights of seconds or so.......
Inconclusion, the chances well meet these galactic or interdimensional neighbours soon seem somehow more enhanced by the flurry of UFO activities being reported.
So much for that ramble, thanks for stayin with me......s

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It sucks that even on a conspiracy website people will make jokes about this subject and make other look and feel foolish.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I don't feel stupid at all for sharing my experience with you guys....They can call me from a pig to a dog, the things mentioned above will still stand

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by caladonea

lmao..too funny...Maybe they are saying "they don't respect thier planet,why should we?" and proceed to dump thier toilets...
edit on 18-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

ET waste dumps? Perhaps that's how life was originally started here on Earth. Would explain a lot of people I've met over the years.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Thank you very much for the post. It reminds me of the sighting that occurred in Tacoma Washington in the fourties I believe. The maury Island incident in which a ufo hovered over a harbor and dropped "slag." If you read the books by Jacques Vallee and John Keel they document this incident as well as others concerning slag drops. "Confrontations" by Jacques Vallee comes to mind as a book that has an in depth look at the slag dropped by a ufo...
Pay attention at 2:10 in this vid, it shows exactly what we are talking about here in this thread:

edit on 18-9-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Hi

No problem at all, Thanks for taking the time to read it!

I will take a look at those things you mentioned later on this evening, and will also watch the clip.

Thanks again,
Luke

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Could you describe the humming sound you heard in greater detail? I am very interested in all aspects of ufo sightings, however due to my own sighting I have a particular interest in the sounds associated with ufo sightings. Thanks.
edit on 19-9-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Just found some more vids showing what we are talking about here:

For more info on the Maury Island incident check this site out: www.seattlechatclub.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
One more, the clip is at 15 seconds...although I recommend watching the whole series....very good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join