It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the UFOS dropping lately?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Going back to the Dome of the Rock vid (whatever you may think about it) to last night in Arizona (www.foxnews.com...) there have been multiple ufo sightings showing ufos dropping something...a small light drops out of the main group of ufos, sometimes flying back up to the main group and other times just disappearing. What is going on here? I know, I know the logical explanation is that it is just flares dropped by planes and so on and so such, I am posting this thread to get creative answers. Every adult in America today KNOWS WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT WHAT AN AIRPLANE AT NIGHT LOOKS LIKE!!! If not immediately than very soon after first viewing a light. I do not think that the ufo sightings that have occurred in the last few days have a easy answer... What if, just what if, these vids and reports are in fact legit E.T. craft, what are they doing with these dropping lights? Please don't crucify me for posting this vid (I am very aware that most, if not all, consider the Jerusalem vid a hoax....but I am very impressed with the Utah vid) I am just posing a theoretical question.....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Temple mount videos were all hoaxes and were proved to be photos, edited to look like video footage

Every adult in America today KNOWS WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT WHAT AN AIRPLANE AT NIGHT LOOKS LIKE!!!

I disagree, plenty of people on here (americans) claim lights in the sky are aliens....when they are infact planes.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

What are the UFOS dropping lately?

Hey, interstellar travel is a long trip. They have to empty the latrine somewhere.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

perhaps pre-arrival supply drops...or some tracking device to be utilized at a later date?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Whether its ET, the military or just some unsual act of nature, these things seem to be more frequent this year.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

no question on that....what does it mean? should we be considering an 2012 connection?just a thought

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I thought I recognized the Utah video , it was posted back in January and the general consensus was lanterns .
It helps no story linking it to the Jerusalem Hoax

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am aware that these, as well as every lights in the night sky vids, can and will be called many things......I am not asking for posts saying these are hoaxes...I am asking for you to suspend your disbelief and think outside of the "BOX" and propose an idea as to why they (e.t.s) are seemingly dropping things...so far I like the latrine answer....HA I just actually read the foxnews article.....just IMAGINE that it wasn't airplanes dropping people.....I say it is souls of deceased earthbound humans being siphoned off of the earth and into the ufos to be used in their soulless clone beings....yes I have been reading Nigel Kerner books lately....
edit on 18-9-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sometimes the drug cartels will fly over a drop a shipment of dope......................so maybe E.T. is dropping some space coke.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

SPACE CAKES!!!!! You know how many teens you could get to believe that aliens dropped a shipment of space weed out in the desert? A bunch, what with all the unemployment and marijuana use today I would guess at least 750 kids out in the desert by this afternoon looking for the goods...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting question.
Perhaps they are dropping Solyent Green

seriously...Germs?

edit on 18-9-2011 by grumpydaysleeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

Germs. Great answer. I recently read "The Gods of Eden" and the author, William Bramley, suggests that they, ets, do just that...infect us.....check this post out: www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
I watched the video you posted and it wouldn't be hard to hoax. Especially now that there are cheap LED lights and watch batteries and amateur rockets.

link   
Google "The Bob White Object" if you want a classic case of a UFO dropping an anomalous object. Tests done show some interesting results.

UFO Hard Evidence LLC and the Museum of the Unexplained UFO research group located in Reeds Spring Missouri is the foremost authority on the Bob White UFO Object Recovered by Bob White in 1985 near the Colorado, Utah borders. Mr. White requested a polygrpah test to prove what he said was true concerning what he saw and what he recovered that summer night in Colorado. He took four tests and passed all of them with no hint of any deception. These tests where given by experts in their field and all are associatied with police departments in Springfield Missouri and Grand Junction Colorado. Since 1996 ongoing scientific testing has brought to light significant anomalies in the structure of the metal object. It has also shown significant differences in basic tests performed at various labs making one wonder what is being concealed from the public. Several scientists have gone on record stating the the stucture of the object matches nothing made on our planet and futher testing needs to be done to determine the origin of the BWO and what purpose it was manufactured for. Physicist Chris Ellis, who is and expert in solid state physics, aluminum alloys, and superconductors stated that test results showed the object recovered by Mr. White is an alloy of unknown origin. In his expert opinion the alloy was manufactured for a specific purpose. Research scientist David Lamb stated that the artifact showed a unique "amporphus peak" and is a polychristilline semi conductor. To his knowledge this type of material is not found anywhere on earth! He futher stated that the artifact is a quasi-crystal of a very complex stucture. This technology is only in its early stages on earth in the form of nanotechnology which was science fiction in 1985 when this object was recovered.
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

For more info, www.ufosrus.50megs.com...
Original thread was here www.abovetopsecret.com... but got little attention. This object was also featured on UFO hunters, the first link has the video with the physicists talking about the elemental makeup.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by surfstev

You watched the vid...but you obviously didn't read the post...I know that ufo vids can be easily faked and recreated, thats not what I am posting about...just read the post please before posting another response about hoaxes....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Thank you very much for this response. I have not heard of it and it is very interesting, and very relevant to my post. Please if anyone else has info about other sightings/vids showing ufos dropping something by all means post...also with your idea as to what it is that is being dropped...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OP I'm just wondering, what do you mean when you say, "I am posting this thread to get creative answers"? I assume somthing that sounds cool like a biochemical transinduction mogulator or something?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Yeah that works... What does it do? By creative answers I mean what would ets be doing by dropping these lights. Are they technology of some kind? If so what is the purpose of such technology? If not technology, than what? Non-creative answers would be flares from planes and led lights from models....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Maybe they are dropping their garbage....or....perhaps biochemical warfare? I honestly don't know....I wish I did.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

lmao..too funny...Maybe they are saying "they don't respect thier planet,why should we?" and proceed to dump thier toilets...
edit on 18-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join