It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Wars connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That cloaked figure at the John Adams site. Its a sith master!! I sort of wished I hadnt started this thread!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

id like to think that E.T races would be more evolved than the war minded, murdering and destructive human race..

I'd like to as well, but I'm too darn Cynical.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by mandroids

Have you seen the moon of Saturn that looks like the death star.

Oh and Saturn is the Lord of the Rings.

edit on 18-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

I didn't know about this one. I only knew about the one I posted in your thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes, I have just seen it. That impact mark is RIGHT where the Death Stars planet buster is located. I believe there is a book in all of this.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

well my genitalia looks like chabuca
does that help?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Star Wars is a representation of the Orion Wars, which happened years ago in... You guessed it, the Orion Constellation. These wars were brutal and the level of deprivation was astounding, as it was further compression of the masculine energy in preparation for assembling it on Earth. You see, Earth is a fractal of the entire universe. Anyways, these memories are lodged deep in our collective consciousness, though some people have vivid recall... George Lucas got his ideas from somewhere, as most blockbusters, and the people were incredibly moved.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Implode, is there link or site about this?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I did run across this, as well..but Im afraid to even try it lol...its a way to make a "real" lightsaber...I suppose in theory it could work, but kind of doubtful
www.ehow.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Orion War is on google. Very curious.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I think the Falcon on the bottom of the ocean thing is a stretch of the imagination, but there's definitely a Star Wars/ illuminati connection ...or an incredible amount of coincidences...

Fascinating. Thank you for posting this vid. It explains some missing pieces for me, i.e., the Yoda thing, hoods, etc.

Speaking of, I am regularly harassed in a dream, of hooded figures coming from seemingly regular residences to stand on their porches and watch a chase. I'm pretty sure I know who those hooded figures are now.

Secret society is among us for sure.

Anyway I posted a link to the vid on my Facebook.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
No, I havent! Can you put a picture of the moon on here?

Here ya go...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above link was found on page three of ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply posted on 21-9-2006 @ 11:27 PM by mikesingh (about the 15th post down).

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplodeThisExistence

That's nice. But it's not over yet.

Not by a long shot.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
There's actually a Darth Vader bust carved into one of the government buildings in Washington or New York (forgot which one).

Now that's some serious weirdness.

Peace

You got stars for this post, being a moderator?

Heck, this is ATS, of which you are an important member.

Photo's please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

Should we take your word that this is "serious weirdness?"

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ohhhhh! Are the Chili Peppers on to something
then in Californication.....

Space maybe the final frontier but its made in a Hollywood basement
And Cobain can you hear the spheres singing songs off station to station
Alderon's not far away its Californication

Maybe the RHCP know something we don't or they're on to something.

Sorry guys, I've been into Chili Peppers lyrics lately. I want some of what they got going on, seems like such a nice place.
Peace and love,
heather

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Maybe Star Wars is our real history. Perhaps humans originated from a galactic war eons ago in a distant galaxy.
Maybe we could even go as far as to say that humans on earth are ancestors of a rebel colony that escaped the war in the far reaches of space on a planet we now call earth.

The Sith have recently found out about earth and that is the reason we have these theories of a battle being fought above our skies.

All fun speculation.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by parksh
Ohhhhh! Are the Chili Peppers on to something
then in Californication.....

Space maybe the final frontier but its made in a Hollywood basement
And Cobain can you hear the spheres singing songs off station to station
Alderon's not far away its Californication

Maybe the RHCP know something we don't or they're on to something.

Sorry guys, I've been into Chili Peppers lyrics lately. I want some of what they got going on, seems like such a nice place.
Peace and love,
heather

LoL

Kali - Fornication

Kali
en.wikipedia.org...

Kālī (Sanskrit: काली, IPA: [kɑːliː]; Bengali: কালী; Punjabi: ਕਾਲੀ, Tamil: காளி); Telugu: కాళికాదేవి), also known as Kālikā (Sanskrit: कालिका, Bengali: কালিকা), is the Hindu goddess associated with eternal energy. "She who destroys". The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death, Shiva. Kali means "the black one". Since Shiva is called Kāla - the eternal time, Kālī, his consort, also means "Time" or "Death" (as in time has come). Hence, Kāli is considered the goddess of time and change. Although sometimes presented as dark and violent, her earliest incarnation as a figure of annihilation still has some influence. Various Shakta Hindu cosmologies, as well as Shākta Tantric beliefs, worship her as the ultimate reality or Brahman. She is also revered as Bhavatārini (literally "redeemer of the universe"). Comparatively recent devotional movements largely conceive Kāli as a benevolent mother goddess.[1] Kāli is represented as the consort of Lord Shiva, on whose body she is often seen standing. She is associated with many other Hindu goddesses like Durga, Bhadrakali, Sati, Rudrani, Parvati and Chamunda. She is the foremost among the Dasa Mahavidyas, ten fierce Tantric goddesses.[2]

Fornication
en.wikipedia.org...

In modern English, fornication is a term that typically refers to consensual sexual intercourse between two people not married to each other.[1] For many people, the term carries a moral or religious association. Fornication is regarded differently by various religions, societies and cultures. The definition is often disputed. In modern usage, the term is often replaced with the more secular terms premarital sex, sex before marriage or extramarital sex.

Etymology It is a common belief that the origin of the word derives from Latin. The word fornix means "an archway" or "vault" and it became a common euphemism for a brothel as prostitutes could be solicited in the vaults beneath Rome. More directly, fornicatio means "done in the archway"; thus it originally referred to prostitution.

You are more right than you may think

I heard about the how messed up the lead singer's life was on Love Line back in high school.

Anthony Kiedis
en.wikipedia.org...

Kiedis was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan to John Kiedis, an actor, and Margaret "Peggy" Nobel.[2] In 1965, when he was three years old, his parents divorced. Along with his two half-sisters, Julie and Jenny, and a half-brother, James, Kiedis was raised by his mother in Lowell, Michigan. In 1973, when Kiedis was 11 years old, he then moved to Los Angeles, California to be raised by his father.[3][4] Anthony's father was a drug dealer who introduced him to drugs. With his father's blessing, Anthony lost his virginity at the age of 12 to Kimberly, his father's 18-year-old girlfriend.[2] When Anthony was 15 years old, he broke his back attempting to jump into a swimming pool from a five-story building, missing the pool by a few inches.[5][6] His back has since improved, although he still has occasional problems.[6]

Not so nice. In fact I would say that he has openly admitted to much of what is considered MK ultra mind control. For more info about that you go here:
Vigilant Citizen
vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 18-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Most interesting, thanks for the info.
Peace, heather

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Jedi Knight.... Templar!! HAHAHAHA...goodness me.

Nothing funny or good about it,the basis of the OP is correct.The Knight's Templar were originally known as the Knights of Solomon.When Solomon was born God spoke and said name this one Jediah, JEDI-AH.Can you see it?
The Templar were knights, the Jedi were knights.Along,long time a go in a galaxy far,far away.Why would to group's so far a part in time and space be called knight's ? It is deliberate placement.
You need to research a historical tattooed group known as the Pixie (yes Pixie's) Sithe from Scottland and how they fit it to the scheme of thing's for they are the SITH.
Solo - Solomon
Anikin Skywalker - Anuki
Anikin- The Chosen One
Hoth,Thoth (traditional Christian Satan,so I guess hell really did freeze over ).
Twin siblings (Gemini) and a planet with twin moon's or sun's.If you actually look one is white and one orange.This give's you the sun and the moon together,Sun-Sol-Solar,Moon-Mon-Month,Monday.Hence Sun Sol,Moon-Mon = Solomon.
The Republic ( the American,political party)
Senator's (Rome)
The Empire ( the hidden,Colonial hand)
Clones ( the cannon fodder that is you and me [F2 progeny from the cloned Adam and Eve])
What sadden's me is the reverse indoctrination of youth to believe that the Knights were the Hero's.
It's all there for those who have eye's to see and ear's to hear.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Actually Star Wars is possible here check this website

www.authonomy.com... pter

it talks about humans in other planets

PS: My username from the idea that Star Wars is real

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

well my genitalia looks like chabuca
does that help?