It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Wars connection?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Recently we have seen pictures "the" Millennium Falcon at the bottom of the ocean and now a planet with a twin sunset. The book The Music of Time and Joseph P Farrell’s new book Genes and Giants have made note of Star Wars oddities. So, any thoughts on this? Is Star Wars real? Based on real events? Is the film another way of introducing key ideas to us?

I would like to read your opinions.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Not sure about what you are referencing but have you ever read the Terra Papers? Some striking resemblances to Star Wars in there. Who knows if the TP are real but they make for some interesting reading, at the very least.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away..."

Makes sense because when you look into the stars in the sky, you're looking back thousands, millions or even billions of years ago!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I never have. thank you, I shall check them out. Can you say more about them?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think the Falcon on the bottom of the ocean thing is a stretch of the imagination, but there's definitely a Star Wars/ illuminati connection ...or an incredible amount of coincidences...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Have you seen the moon of Saturn that looks like the death star.

Oh and Saturn is the Lord of the Rings.

edit on 18-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thank you for that video. Very curious. And,yes, the stars that twinkle are an age old...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No, I havent! Can you put a picture of the moon on here?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Also remember that rock that Hoagland labelled C3P0. Well I say rock, I'll never be able to touch it so that's wrong of me. I think it's just something to reference OP. Like cigar shaped UFO's, the PERFECT description because you instantly know what it is. Now if we called the "thing" on the bottom of the lake The Flying Iracus, nobody would get it. Star Wars is popular so the shape instantly comes to mind.

I don't think Star Wars is an actual thing. But I think there is an interstellar war out there, there has to be. I always like to think of this. you live next door to an ass, neighbour vs neighbour. then it goes to city vs city (football teams...etc) then it'd be country vs country... planet vs planet... and so on until we get to the most unimaginable sizes... I mean anything is possible right? Wait that means my point is moot!! LOL!! you win OP!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
er... we didnt exactly find the millennium falcon at the bottom of the ocean, we found something that resembles it..

to your original point... if the whole illuminati thing is to be be believed.. lucas, Spielberg and a few others.. would definitely be connected to this organization.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There's actually a Darth Vader bust carved into one of the government buildings in Washington or New York (forgot which one).

Now that's some serious weirdness.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hold on, that C3PO is on our moon?! That is a bit spooky..

A Darth Vader? is there a picture of this?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Not really, as it's been a while, but it's all about some cosmic war that's been going on for a few millenium or so. Supposedly written before Star Wars but it has the death star in it, pretty wild. You'll just have to read it to understand it.

If you want to put up a pic, it has to be online(photobucket, ATS media, etc.) and just use the image button when you post, throw the url in there.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I don't think Star Wars is an actual thing. But I think there is an interstellar war out there, there has to be. I always like to think of this. you live next door to an ass, neighbour vs neighbour. then it goes to city vs city (football teams...etc) then it'd be country vs country... planet vs planet... and so on until we get to the most unimaginable sizes...

id like to think that E.T races would be more evolved than the war minded, murdering and destructive human race..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just googled the Washington Darth Vader. Now, why on earth [no pun] would someone even think to do that even if it was for a state scavenger hunt?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
There's actually a Darth Vader bust carved into one of the government buildings in Washington or New York (forgot which one).

Now that's some serious weirdness.

Peace

Yes, it is on the Washington National Cathedral.

www.nationalcathedral.org...
edit on 18-9-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have been a star wars fan since I was a kid. I never realized all the symbolism and such involved and started studying it for myself. Its no secret that George Lucas took a lot of the old religions and beliefs and used it the films, but I never knew the broad spectrum it encompassed. Here are some links check out.....

www.realtruth.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

here is something about the death star
newswatch.nationalgeographic.com...

here is something about the "ongoing spiritual battle" out in space from a biblical standpoint..not sure what to think about this one, but very interesting none the less
www.bebaptized.org...

there are many others related to this subject as well...

Endor-witches of endor www.britannica.com...

klaatu-barada-nikto- www.eeggs.com...

there are so many others. Im just waiting for someone to make a real lightsaber...lol
anyway, this is very interesting subject. Thank you, and have a great day

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

I would like to read your opinions.

My opinion is that we are all psychic, and we all unconsciously project our psyche and its contents out onto the environment and into the fabric of reality itself. Our psychic ability transcends time and space, and so astounding synchronicities are created as the archetypes of the collective unconscious take symbolic forms.

No conspiracy or whatnot necessary.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Jedi Knight.... Templar!! HAHAHAHA...goodness me.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the links veritas1. Its all unfolding!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join