It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Symbolism video compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This is a real interesting series of videos. I know MJ and his Masonic symbols have been covered here but I dont think any of us have done as good of a job as the maker of these videos.

He breaks down MJ's clothing, dance moves, videos, and quotes in a way I have never seen before. He makes quite a solid case and if you are into Masonic symbolism at all you will not be able to stop watching these. so If you are an American Football fan you might want to wait till tomorrow to watch these.

Please dont comment till you have atleast watched a few. I know ill get a couple of people instantly dismissing this in a negative way. I am not interested in your opinion unless you take the time to watch so please stay out of this thread if this is the case. If not I ask our active admins to remove their posts.

Hope you all enjoy. and RIP Michael.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm gonna star this thread OP so I can watch these later tonight when everyone is asleep. One thing, there's no pictures from the exorcist in here is there? I friggin hate when that pops up unexpectedly... Jeez now I can just see that face urgh...

Anyway pantcrapping aside I'm sure this will be a nice series to watch. Thanks OP, as we all know MJ spoke out about Sony & the CEO/Manager Mariah Careys ex, he said that's why she went batsnip crazy..

R.I.P Michael, your music was amazing.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I welcome people saving a space and am happy you are interested. Hope you enjoy there is alot of imagery to take in.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Is this why his music was so good?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
^ these are the exact posts I want to avoid. Hence my last paragraph.

admins if you could remove that post and any other posts from people who can not follow the simple directions in the OP I would appreciate it.
edit on 18-9-2011 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I thought the glare was bad, but it isn't sunny so I can't blame it on that. The moon isn't out so nope can't blame it on the moonlight... MY BOOGIE IS TO BLAME!!

I think Jackson was about to come out and tell all. I mean Latoya seems batsnip to the "sheeple" but when you know a little about this stuff your like "Hmmm yeah I can see why she's so distraught" The perfect crime. A huge star who is dismantled by the media saying "They're trying to kill me" would seem a bit crazy.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
^ these are the exact posts I want to avoid. Hence my last paragraph.

admins if you could remove that post and any other posts from people who can not follow the simple directions in the OP I would appreciate it.
edit on 18-9-2011 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

your just asking for trouble leaving comments like that..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join