It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saint Louis Radioactive Rainfall @133x Greater Than Background Radiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Any thoughts on this one?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The brain releases a chemical that soothes when one complies and goes with the flow, that's why so many people defend the OS for everything, it feels good.
To go against the MSM and raise alarms over such a thing as deadly radiation, doesn't make one feel good, so many people will ignore this.

I want to know how long we have in America before we start dropping like flies because of Fukushima.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I suggest you all watch this (and the other parts)....will answer a LOT of your questions and put your minds at rest

Scientists are filmed inside the reactors.....the radiation leak was minimal by all accounts (scientists)...it wasnt a nuclear explosion btw

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I wonder this as well...
have a lot of friends on the left coast.

I also wonder how much contamination is coming in to the USA
by way of commerce....and basic travel ...

I know personally they've stopped checking aircraft and cargo months ago.
and they won't stop commerce for the simple fact
" there's still A-lot of money to made"

(@ least that's what the CBP officer with the geiger counter told me):shk:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Call FOX 2 St. Louis. Maybe they will do a cover story on it. I saw your other st. louis radiation stories. Like the one about the truck releasing it. Maybe your little gauge is messed up. Have the news do a follow up. Trust me Elliot Davis for Fox 2 will get to the bottom of this 314-213-2222. I live in West County, St. Louis, Missouri.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Watched that on iplayer yesterday and its very very good everyone should watch it. In a nutshell the whole radiation effects have been blown out of all proportion and more damage is done to health by worrying about it and not being able to return to your home in the exclusion zones.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am not doubting you, but has that gauge been calibrated?

It has been raining steadily here for hours. I am curious when you took the reading.

But thank you for the alert.

Please call and email the local media and the Dept of Conservation. They are helpful. I notified them during my drama with the Arkansas fracking earthquakes and they were good.

new topics

top topics

join