It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distance between Holy of Holies to Mecca is 666 miles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Now, I hope I do not cause any offence to any Muslims around here because thats not my intention. If anyone thinks they might get offended then please do not read this thread, or read at your own risk.

The Holy of Holies is located around the area of the Dome of the Rock and is one of Islam's most sacred places.

According to Islamic tradition, the rock is the spot from which Muhammad ascended to Heaven accompanied by the angel Gabriel.
The Foundation Stone and its surroundings is the holiest site in Judaism. Just as Muslims pray towards the Kaaba at Mecca, the holiest site in Islam, Jews pray towards the raised platform on which the Dome of the Rock stands. Jews have traditionally regarded the location of the stone as the holiest spot on Earth, the site of the Holy of Holies during the Temple Period. The Jewish tradition does not have information regarding the exact location of the Holy of Holies, but the majority of scholars and rabbis believe it is somewhere in the area of the raised platform.

The Kaaba, located at the Centre of the Grand Mosque, Mecca, Saudi Arabia is the most sacred site in Islam.

The Qur'an states that the Kaaba was constructed by Abraham and his son Ishmael, after Ishmael had settled in Arabia. The building has a mosque built around it, the Masjid al-Haram. All Muslims around the world face the Kaaba during prayers, no matter where they are. Mecca, is also the birthplace of the Prophet Mohammed.

Now, if you measure the distance between the Holy of Holies to the Kaaba in Mecca, the distance you will get is exactly 666 nautical miles, which is 1233.432 km.

BUT...

1+2+3=6
3+3=6
4+2=6

You can use Google Earth to verify this if you like.
Here is a video to show it: Distance between Holy of Holies to the Kaaba in Mecca

Bare in mind that the two sites are thousands of years old.

It could well be the fact we either re-discovered the mile later in history or the ancients used similar measuring lengths.

Discuss.

edit on 18-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
OMG GOD IS IN THE ILLUMINATI!! BAN RELIGON!!! jk jk jk jk.... that was my "75%ofats" impression...

Anyways, "god" had nothing to do with this... why? A. Miles were not around back than. B. Muslims dont care about 666. SO JOKES ON HIM.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thats not God with the 6's and the 9 11's thats the bloodline, mystery school participants twisting Light into Dark, Good into Bad, Bitter into Sweet, and serving the king of the abyss in revelations 9 11.

And they heavily code all the religions and pump up the bad things in them: war, smiting, animal sacrifices. The dark path. The black hat. And for the ones in those religions, instead of chosing with discernment the LIGHT PATH, they often attempt to wear both hats.

So religions are run like TRAPS.

And Mecca has a big black box there. They symbolism for that, as it is in the Judaic is SATURN.

They're Saturnists too.

Thankfully all their symbolism is lost on the people who are accountable to the intentions of their own hearts only.

But they do need to start practicing discretion and not wear both the dark hat and the white hat coded in the religions. Only One Hat leads home: unconditional love, service to others, helping, forgiving, non-retaliation, kindness, gentlesness, empowering others rather than being empowered.

Preferring to Love rather than be loved,
Respect others rather than demand respect.

Etc Etc.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What??? xD

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
And that should be around 1233.432 km.. surely a horrible number as well.
Can I ask why this distance would only matter in nautical miles ?
edit on 18/9/11 by LanceDH because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
in 1948 Israel was established by the world at a convention in London, the distance from Jerusalem to London is also 1948 miles

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I get fed up by all these coincidences which people think are significant and have some meaning. If you Google this particular one, there are loads of websites and YouTube vids rabbiting about hos significant this is.

However, many websites point out that the distance is not 666 nm exactly, but 665. Should we read anything into this inaccuracy or is this just an acceptable margin of error? If one nm out, then why not ten or 100?

Regards

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

"Holy unholy Holy of Holies, Batman! What does it mean?!!"

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I get 779 miles.....anyone else care to try and see what results you get....nowhere near 666...what nonsense

EDIT: Thats 676 nautical miles btw

edit on 18-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Most likely a coincidence. Most Muslims i know oppose illuminati. And as someone already said, miles weren't invented then.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Now, I hope I do not cause any offence to any Muslims around here because thats not my intention. If anyone thinks they might get offended then please do not read this thread, or read at your own risk.

AND,
why would this offend only Muslims? Couldn't it also offend Christians and Jews?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
After zooming in and doing exactly as the person did for the vid i get 666.77 nautical miles.

And btw...miles were invented by the Romans

Comes from "mille passuum".....1000 steps.

1593 parliment officially made the mile 5280 feet......5000 feet was the Roman mile, 5ft stride, 1000 steps.
So....no matter how you look at it....its coincidence

And.....we are now 7 miles off of the original mile (37296ft added in modern day to the distance between the 2 points) ...which would mean when they built it...it was 659 nautical miles from each other.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Now, if you measure the distance between the Holy of Holies to the Kaaba in Mecca, the distance you will get is exactly 666 nautical miles.

Newsflash: Nautical Miles is not the only unit of measurement on the planet. Also, the standard measurement of the nautical mile has only been around since the 18th Century (from memory).

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LanceDH

Because every other measurement they tried was not 666

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Oh yea AND.....the nautical mile was not used until 1637

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

In regards to the OP, what are you trying to get at? I fail to understand what 666 miles has to do with either site? So are you saying that Judaism is the beast or that Islam is the beast? The Number 666 is supposed to be the mark of the beast, and the number in Roman letters spells Nero as in the Caesar Nero so what does 666 have to do with Nero and either site?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanceDH
And that should be around 1233.432 km.. surely a horrible number as well.
Can I ask why this distance would only matter in nautical miles ?
edit on 18/9/11 by LanceDH because: typo

OMG. 1233.432...
1+2+3=6
3+3=6
4+2=6

eeek!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
bible.cc...

Check the results.
It's 323.
My area code.
bible.cc...
This is a nation under god indivisible with liberty and JUSTICE for all.
bible.cc...
I AM here for them.
And BARNEY too.
disclose.tv...
They'll BE purple.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo

bible.cc...

Check the results.
It's 323.
My area code.
bible.cc...
This is a nation under god indivisible with liberty and JUSTICE for all.
bible.cc...
I AM here for them.
And BARNEY too.
disclose.tv...
They'll BE purple.

WTH?

This nation hasn't been under God in a long time. That thing you call the Statue of Liberty is a giant Idol to the goddess Ishtar (babylonian goddess) also known as Libertas (roman goddess).

Justice? This nation hasn't seen justice since the 1800's

What does purple have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Everyone knows God uses the Metric system!

Line 2
edit on 18-9-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join