It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS challenge the norm. Possible migration of UFO based lifeforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Most people think that all unidentfied flying objects are mechanical by nature. I for one would rather entertain the idea that they are lifeforms. I posted this in another thread but think it helps my point so here is what i stated........ (that they are are lifeforms not crafts). We know life can exist in the harshest of habitats. The scientific reasoning of what can surive and cant is based only on the resilience of the life we have obseverd on earth. Useing what we have lernt from these lifeforms as a base for what conditions could sustain life is the most logical practice we humans can do.The fact we still only know so little but assume to know so much is human nature for the masses. A true logical man would assume to just know the basics of what scientific studys may hold.Due to the fact the true scientific understanding changes on a regular basis that is the true form of knowledge through growth. Given the fact that our logic still has so far to go it is plausible that our understanding will change towards things we deem implausible,improbable or even down right impossible.There is a verity of life on this planit that can live in condetions deemed impossible at one time or another heres a most resilient one i cold find for an example :

Cyanobacteria has lived since the beginning of the earth: habtates they can thrive in : Antarctic lakes,bottom of the oceance,hot springs,barren deserts and most intresting of all in nuclear reactors.Its been stated by some one that they are getting a lot of attention from NASA because they may be useful in the colonization of other places in the solar system.Not sure how credable that is but i know they are the base for all life and created 20% off all oxegen on Earth.
All that is needed for Cyanobacteria to nourish themselves is light, CO2, iron, phosphate, or sulfur.Which is so basic and abundent on planits in our solar system. They can survie waterless enviroments for at least a couple of thousand years.Most inportanly the can ADAPT to all kinds of enviromental habitates.There are many more simaler lifeforms that share the same resleance on our small planet from a wide range of complaxcertys such as size, shape and species from bactirie upwards.
so this is were my hipothisis comes in.Could simaler lifeforms as theses live in outer space but there young start there lives in our five layers of Atmosphere mabey they start of like spawns tiny and gradually work there way up as they age through our Atmosphere i also think no matter how outlandish it sounds that they are attrected be it for nourishment to Electrical storms or Ionospheres free electrons .More and more sightings of ufos are allways around Powerlines which create magnetic and electric fields. Such hubs would be citys, powerstations, milletry bases, air feilds and so on. Maybe they migrate from place to place like flocks of birds based on magnetic fields.
Ps im going to add more as my study progresses.

edit on 18/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

You may well be right, consider this idea, if as some scientists claim, microbes exist on comets, meteors and such like, then who is to say they are not evolving on the comets over millions of years?

You idea of space dwelling aliens may well be true.
edit on 18-9-2011 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

thanks my friend

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

hey, its always possible

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

umm i think you are confusing elementals in this case Air elementals Sylphs [also known as critters, rods, plasma critters, dragons,etc] with unicellular organisms?

yes those are young ones, and like most babies they get curious about things around them, like space capsules and shuttles, they also like to dance with lightning and can be observed "charging up" on power poles [through clairvoyance or special cameras ]

Who Makes Crop Circles? educate-yourself.org...

I believe crop circles are created by planetary elementals of the air called "Sylphs". Sylphs may also be called "Wingmakers". In the Encyclopedia of the Occult by Manley P. Hall, the chief Sylph is named Shad and he is very ancient and powerful.

The Sylphs coordinate weather, climate, forest growth, forest fires, land animal migrations, bird migrations and the dissolution of static magnetics (Dor) in the atmosphere. They are INTRA-dimensional existing in both the third and fourth dimensional densities.

I heard about "Powers of the Air" as far back as 1970. I saw a female Sylph above West Vancouver in 1972. In 1984 I bought Trevor James Constable's book on infrared photography of Sylphs in which they have amoeba-like heat signatures on the specially prepared photographic plates. They are actually slender beings as the Greek term sylph means thin. Constable wrote that the USAF as far back as 1960 set up microwave defenses against Sylphs who they blamed for gremlins in aircraft and psychic disturbances against pilots. It is probable that the USAF was in violation of natural law and the Sylphs were trying to correct the Air Force's practises. Crop Circles are a continuation of the Sylph's desire to warn men to stop their environmental, psychic and spiritual crimes.

In Colorado, high speed low light video cameras show activity above thunderstorms during lightning strikes. Flashes move high into the stratosphere. The rapid movements of electricity and light are called Elfs and Sprites, appropriately they should be called Sylphs because the thunderstorms were generated by Sylphs, the ancient, wise, august and huge ones. Regular video cameras and 35mm cameras catch "Rods" corkscrewing quickly around people and through trees. Rods are baby Sylphs and other fauna of the intradimensional realm of the air.

They have been drawing designs in grainfields forever. Indians of North America have interacted with Sylphs in many ceremonies including rain-dances. After a rain-dance there is a circle in the prairie grasses where no feet have tread. These holy circles were marked with stones and called medicine wheels. Within hours rain would fall.

They crop circles of the last few years have become more complex as the Sylphs become more desirous that men stop their abominations. The crop circles are made using the same energy that goes into generating rain storms. The Sylphs are generating a love message to raise the consciousness of humanity, written on the only available tablets to which they have access. The graphics are highly intelligent loving cartouches.

some UFO's are the results of elemental activity and some cases human for example those black triangular craft are black ops tech, also stuff like merkaba chariots [which may also be how ET travels as well]

but you're close just have to include the elementals as life forms and replace cyanobacteria with Daevas [yet another name]

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thank you my friend for your insight. I have been into UFO and such phenomenon for a long time but i have been limited. Through either not knowing how or were to look for sources of study.Also i have had no body to discuss findings.I have not long found this site and prior to this did not know such community's existed.So with all that in hand i am finding my self playing catch up a lot. It was only about 3 weeks ago i started with the study on the topic of dimensions. Before this i did not even understand the basic mechanics of dimensions but i am getting there.
I watched the video link and read the offsite post. First question i have is with the offsite content could you post a link for me.My second is if the Sylphs are existing in both the third and fourth dimension do they use Merkabah to enter our 3rd dimension. If so they most have a physical body in the forth dimension and are projecting themselves transiently through to the 3rd so as the video states they would have limited time here in the 3rd dimension our do you believe the can come and go as they please with no time restrictions and if that is so then the could have originated from any of the string theory's dimensions.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Anything is possible and I would not be surprised if there was some type of life forms in the atmosphere, and as you said maybe every once in a while they cluster up or interact with each other for us to see.

In my opinion though most of the legit sightings are probably top secret craft, as most of what we get to see is almost 50 years old already, and letting everyone think its aliens is the perfect cover up
edit on 19-9-2011 by A-Dub because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join