It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found a disturbing paradox and need assistence. Is our planet being terraformed using radioac

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
reply to post by TheMindWar

Umm so wait are You telling me that a big chunk of medical scientist are terraforming aliens also ?
You might ask why I came to such a conclusion based on your post , well the answer is ... viruses and bacteria .. I mean there are a lot of people making research on such deadly viruses and bacteria that if they got loose they could wipe out a good chunk of the world population (and if they mutated , probably more) before we would find a counter for them ..

Is that a paradox or are they aliens in disguise ? Pick one ...

Yes, I understand this, but where is your proof we are developing viruses that can wipe out the human race? There is as much public proof of us currently developing virueses to wipe out all humatity as there is aliens are here! So I would ask the same of you. However, you have made the assuption that I think aliens are terraforming the earth, I haven't, I asked the question and its a valid one. In addition, TPTB will not be developing a virus without having the key vaccine to protect themselves from it.

Consider this people who think I am incorrect in this hypothesis, there are 420 nuclear power stations on the planet, many of those are on costal areas vulnerable to the elements and oceanic movement. Would it not be prudent even to shut these down move them? Beacuse I believe just one or two more fukashima incidents and thats our lot.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Wind farms are not an alternative. Just sap to the sheeple.

(of course, what they want is for us to use more coal. Coal kills. Nuclear may kill us there is an accident, coal kills every day regardless)
edit on 18-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11andrew34

Originally posted by TheMindWar
If nuclear power is not removed globally we are all gonna be killed and we all know it. If we know this radiation will eventually kill us then so do TPTB.

No, we do not "know" that because it is ridiculous, unscientific BS.

Here is a paradox for you...you are supposedly worried about the death of millions, yet nuclear power is the only reasonable chance we have at clean power for the entire planet.

Nuclear power puts the lie to the scarcity of energy, and reveals the Malthusian justifications for plans to kill off millions or even billions of 'the surplus population' to be nothing more than thinly concealed psychopathic blood lust.

I am so tired of the anti-nuclear scaremongering going on.

Smart people know that the science is sound and that the anti-nuclear agenda is funded by pretty much every other sort of energy producer.

Smart people know that the science is sound and that the anti-nuclear agenda is funded by pretty much every other sort of energy producer.

I disagree, what is your definition of "Smart People", for I do not think scientists are very "smart" at all! When they developed the atom bomb some scientists believed it might "ignite the earths atmosphere", yet they still did it!! That in my book is not very "smart"! lol.

With new technology comes serious responsibility.

yet nuclear power is the only reasonable chance we have at clean power for the entire planet.

Where is your evidence for this, I have heard diffrent from many scientists. We even have the capability to build and use geo-thermal power stations

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

(of course, what they want is for us to use more coal. Coal kills. Nuclear may kill us there is an accident, coal kills every day regardless)

Who is talking about "wind farms"? However, that said we could build wind farms on to all properties thus being non-dependant on nuclear power. There are many forms of "alternative energy", not just wind farms, how about solar panels on all houses, how about geo-thermal power stations, how about fusion technologies rather that fission? There are a host of alternative methods of power generation.

As for cost, this should never be an issue, err, you cant spend money if the planet dies!?!
edit on 18-9-2011 by TheMindWar because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by TheMindWar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
this is a paradox:
"this statement is false"

it is a paradox because if it is false, then i am telling the truth. which contradicts the statement.
there is a breakdown in logic that cannot be corrected.

your assertion, however, is merely unlikely.
or likely, even, depending on the individual.

as for nuclear power killing us all, how long have we been running nuclear power plants? how many catastrophic meltdowns have there been? how many times has the earth been destroyed to date?
sure, there are risks, as there always are with developing technologies.
and as we develop it, the risks grow progressively less.
when i was 9 i was terrified of sudden nuclear death. so i did my research
learned all i could
and as i did the fear and the ignorance melted away. i urge you to do the same.
a great many very clever men and women have dedicated their lives to make this technology better
so that we can all continue to use power and live our lives the way we do.
we shouldn't be badmouthing all they do for us.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11andrew34

If nuclear power is not removed globally we are all gonna be killed and we all know it. If we know this radiation will eventually kill us then so do TPTB.

No, we do not "know" that because it is ridiculous, unscientific BS.

Here is a paradox for you...you are supposedly worried about the death of millions, yet nuclear power is the only reasonable chance we have at clean power for the entire planet.

Nuclear power puts the lie to the scarcity of energy, and reveals the Malthusian justifications for plans to kill off millions or even billions of 'the surplus population' to be nothing more than thinly concealed psychopathic blood lust.

I am so tired of the anti-nuclear scaremongering going on.

Q. No, we do not "know" that because it is ridiculous, unscientific BS.
A. Of course we know, fukashima radioan has now encircled the globe, two more like it and we are toast. There are 420+ public stations on the planet, plus many more secret stations.

Another fukashima style event is undoubtedly apparent in the future. Anyway, that isn't the point is it? The actual point is, why are we taking chances? If there is a high chance the planet could be killed from another fukashima then why are they not doing anything about it?

Nuclear power stations failures are happening at an alarming rate, its just a matter of time before another Fukashima occurs.

Fukashima
Sellafield
Virginia
Scottish east coast - EDF Energy's Torness nuclear power plant
Nebraska's Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Station
French nuclear power station
and more....

All these have had serious problems in the past few months. Still think its safe? We have had leaks, fies, floodings, emergency shutdowns, failing of cooling systems. The list goes on.

Its just a matter of time before another two or three go bang, and then its over.
edit on 18-9-2011 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Who is talking about "wind farms"? However, that said we could build wind farms on to all properties thus being non-dependant on nuclear power.

Except in winter when there is no wind. And we all freeze ....

There are many forms of "alternative energy", not just wind farms, how about solar panels on all houses,

Not very effective for most peopke who leave their lights on all day and want the heating turned to 30c ......

how about geo-thermal power stations

Earthquakes - hence why the Californian scheme was abandoned. And it's limited in where it might work.

how about fusion technologies rather that fission?

Not yet. One day, maybe

There are a host of alternative methods of power generation.

The best alternative is to cut consumption. Which is very very easy. But I'm sure the big oil and coal concerns don't want that, let alone development of any viable alternative. Money talks. Oil and Coal money talks VERY loudly.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
While the thought of terraforming was something I gave serious thought to back when Japan was into full fledged meltdown, I now see things somewhat different and so I thought I would share my new thoughts just in the spirit of discussion.

The elite, TPTB, NWO, Illuminati, vampire bankers and their political slaves, I believe, have in effect set off the "Roach Bombs" to rid the planet of all those that they feel either endanger them or who are deemed to be useless eaters. While this is of course part of another bigger elite agenda, I will stick to terraforming in this brief discussion.

By unleashing so much radiation and contamination the worlds populations, in effect, a world wide genocide has already begun. Such a wide spread contamination of all food, crops, water and animals will make anyone who does not die in the future WWIII that they have in mind, just will not make it very long in such a world so radiated.

Since a lot of this concerted increase in genocidal disaster pollution has began, I have pondered why they would do so and I now feel that either they know with great confidence that they will be very safe in their deep underground bunkers being catered to by their federal slaves for years until the surface of earth becomes safe again to breath the air, and drink the water.

While this single thought has great merit just for sheer probability, it was another thought that also confirmed for me that TPTB have begun eradicating the human populations and are actively starting conflicts and wars to perpetuate the violence that such conflicts will generate.

It is not wrong at all to think that terraforming is ongoing, but for terraforming to be true, an all out alien invasion of the type we use to see on the X files where the Black oil got into you and created an alien from the human host body. An invasion of the type we never seem to want to talk about, because of course its not pleasant.

Not that would be horrible, but because of what aliens would need to survive in our atmosphere, changing our radiation levels could be a means to assist them in a more physical presence in our lives in the near future if indeed terraforming is the cause.

Lastly is the thought after thinking all of this, I concluded that the elite are most likely going to off world colonies like on Mars to be safe from us and the earths problems. Such things are secret from the public, because of course we are just sheep and slaves to their plans. We don't deserve to know the truth about anything, except what they tell us. That's the general elite attitude.

If we are being terraformed, then it would imply a nearby future event that will kill most of us so that they don't have the control issues that the elite seemed to think we cause them.

This is a good thread, but it has many possible twists in the thought process, so in my book it is hard to say that it is one or the other or perhaps its a combination of many evil plans.

Perhaps that X Files Black oil is already in us because of the foods we consume or the liquids we consume. Even the chem-trails theory could have already infected us with the "Black Oil" type nano substance needed to spawn an alien creature as part of some huge alien invasion scenario where humans are transformed into host bodies for a new species.

We just don't know, but I for one in closing see this whole current radiation affair as a huge planetary Roach Bomb that is going to kill all the useless roaches whether the roaches like it or not. Radiation, you cant run from it, you cant eat it and you cant live with it without it killing you or anything that lives with it.

As such, I see all this recent radiation as an effort to eradicate instead of terraforming, but who really knows, I just would hate to be surprised by the Black oil possibility.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course

The conduct of secret nuclear wars since 1991, through the use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States and Great Britain with their allies, has taken place in the Middle East, the former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan2 and Lebanon.3 It has been carried out for the express purpose of destroying the public health and mutilating the genetic future of vast populations in oil rich and/or pipeline regions. Carpet and grid bombing with depleted uranium weaponry in Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan has guaranteed permanent radioactive terrain contamination. The recent discovery that U.S. depleted uranium bombs dropped by Israel on Lebanon in 2006 contained enriched uranium4,5 suggests covert testing of fourth generation nuclear weapons. The United States and its allies are fully aware that this weaponry violates the Geneva and Hague Conventions and the 1925 Geneva Poison Gas Protocol.6 It meets the definition of WMD in the U.S. Code7 in two out of three categories. And its use violates U.S. military law.8 since the U.S. is a signatory to The Hague and Geneva Conventions. The blueprint for depleted uranium radioactive poison gas weaponry – dirty bombs, dirty missiles and dirty bullets – was contained in a declassified memorandum9 dated Oct. 30, 1943. It was addressed to Gen. Leslie Groves, who was head of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. effort to build atomic bombs in World War II. The recommendation for development of depleted uranium as kinetic energy penetrators was never mentioned in the Groves memo. It was specifically for depopulation. The Groves memo makes it clear that in 1943, U.S. scientists recommended using radioactive poison gas weapons in order to contaminate the air, water, soil, food, environment and the blood of exposed populations. The long-term contamination is permanent, since uranium-238 has a half-life of 4.5 billion years, making contaminated areas uninhabitable for eternity. For populations that must continue to live in contaminated areas, the long-term effects are lingering illnesses and mutilation of their DNA. Widespread depleted uranium contamination of DNA in populations results in the potential mutilation of future generations. Mutations induced in the DNA of a single egg or sperm which form a fertilized egg are expressed and repeated in every cell of the developing organism, and defects are passed on to all future generations11. Not only are U.S. and allied soldiers exposed and civilian populations genocidally targeted, but the depleted uranium pollution is now global. In reality, we are all Gulf War veterans.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course

if this is the case, why is the radiation not detectable globally?
every day i am seeing new videos of people detecting [or failing to detect in some cases]
radiation in japan
from what i can tell even the worst is relatively livable
and that is on Recent Meltdown Island
for claims as scary as yours you need some equally scary proofs
where is?
edit on 18-9-2011 by decepticonLaura because: too much quote

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Maybe they wanna terraform and use the radiation to use Godzilla as a military weapon?

2nd

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I will never understand why some folks have to respond so rudely to someone stating what they think or ask a question. Try some civility. You might just like being the recipient of it at some point.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The earth is inherently radioactive. Where does the uranium come from? All we do with it is concentrate comparatively minute amounts of it in various locations.

edit on 9/18/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Your post is total drivel.

Q. Do we believe that? I don't. Are there some aliens with no hair? Are there some aliens?

A. It is well known in the UFO community that Greys have little or no hair.

You are making the assumption that people in the 'UFO Community' are actually correct and that aliens exist. You cannot possibly prove that in in the absence of proof you cannot theorise that they may have lost their hair through radiation. To assume that is to assume that if they exist their make up is mammalian since mammals are affected in this way on this planet. Since you have no idea of the physiology of these imagined beings you cannot make that statement,

If you disagree with that then prove they exist, and prove that their physiology is such that they would be affected in this way. Without that your OP is also drivel - your term not mine. But more importantly since you deign to include everyone in the 'we', prove that I believe that, because I don't.

Q. Isn't terraforming supposed to be making a planet like Earth - Terra forming. Should that not be betelgeuseforming or siriusforming or __________forming (insert alien planet e.g. Nibiru)

A. The question of a shill! You know damn well there is no word for an alien term of terraforming.

My point is valid. Terraforming is (theoretically at least) making another planet fit for human habitation. If an alien race was to exist and wished to alter the planet to their own use styled on their own planet then it would not be terraforming as that is not the derivation of the word. You obviously do not know the meaning of the word shill either. Go look it up - or better still here is a link for you: en.wikipedia.org...

It has been stated by many scientists that aliens may "Terraform planets".

Really? Links please. I am not aware of ANY scientists that have made such a statement. Please direct me to a paper or two where they make this statement.

Q. Many chemicals also have the potential ability to kill everyone on the planet as do the nuclear arsenals. Yup ban them all - nuclear weapons, Roundup, GM foods, CO2 - not wait we need that one - the Sun.......

A. Again, total drivel. The storage of chemicals is a stationary event and can be done very safely. Nuclear power works on notion of controlling a chain reaction, and is far more dangerous. Also if chemicals escaped they would undoubtedly be localized rather than global.

So you choose to ignore the nuclear arsenals then? Roundup and GM foods are NOT safe and their uncontrolled use will spread throughout the planet. Far from being localised this is a global problem. There is no undoubtedly about it. How about Chlorofluorocarbons and Ozone Depletion. I think maybe you need to do a bit more reading before you make rather weak attempts to insult my intelligence.

edit on 18/9/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

"They" are doing it.

You know who you are.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yay another nonsense thread.

A) No absolute proof of aliens 
B) Who knows what hair cuts they have
C) accidents happen

If an alien race has the capabilities to travel here from even the closest other solar system / star they are a type 2/3 civilisation  with the ability to generate or consume masses and masses of energy for space travel. 

They would not need the so called PTB to bugger up a few power stations over the course of years in order to inhabit our planet. 

It's logic man

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join