It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found a disturbing paradox and need assistence. Is our planet being terraformed using radioac

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Is our planet being terraformed using radioactivity.

You would have thought after the recent incidents that radioactive nuke stations would have been outlawed as there is the potential to kill everyone on the planet.

Could it be possible our planet is being terraformed to cater for an alien race that requires higher levels radioactivity to survive comfortably. It is a possibility i think, it may not be the case but its best to be open minded and not tunnel visioned.

We believe some aliens have no hair at all, this could be a result of high radiation on thier home planet(s).

THE PARADOX

If nuclear power is not removed globally we are all gonna be killed and we all know it. If we know this radiation will eventually kill us then so do TPTB.

This paradox leads to only three posibilites

1. TPTP have an escape plan and can get to another planet. Thus avoiding the radioactivity.
2. TPTB are alien and are terraforming our planet for thier own speices.
3. TPTB are happy to kill themselves along with us eaters. (not likely!!)

We know its not money related because they have all the money in the world!

Each of these possibilities is disturbing

PICK ONE

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
that's not a paradox

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

Of course it is! The paradox being, "TPTB are happy with the radiation even though it will kill them", if thats not a paradox I am reptillian!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Alternatively, you could argue that our planet is being terraformed to suit an alien species that requires higher concentrations of atmospheric CO2?

Or for that matter, just more general pollution or soot?

Atm the alternative to nuclear power is brown-outs and wind-up computers.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
No....dont be daft.

Accidents happen, nuclear power plants take years to shut down...they arent like a computer where you turn the off button and thats it, job done.

None of your possibilities are remotely plausible
edit on 18-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: to remove quote...was LONG

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Ahh, you dont believe they have alternatives? Interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Do the aliens only eat at McDonalds too? Because our restaurant industry has been "terra-formed" with them.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

No....dont be daft.

Accidents happen, nuclear power plants take years to shut down...they arent like a computer where you turn the off button and thats it, job done.

None of your possibilities are remotely plausible
edit on 18-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: to remove quote...was LONG

Accidents happen? Lol, thats funny.

Do you really think they would be happy to kill themselves so you can boil a kettle?

Very amusing. Not a chance, given the option "have no electricty or death by radiation". IMHO there is no choice to make!
edit on 18-9-2011 by TheMindWar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Of course it is! The paradox being, "TPTB are happy with the radiation even though it will kill them", if thats not a paradox I am reptillian!

GTFO REPTILLIAN >.>

A paradox is somthing like this...

Sunny day in california:
Hot chick: Here you go honey! *Hands pepsi to Husband*
*Husband dies*
Hot Chick: Nuuu! It was posion!!!
*Random Blue box appears*
Man in blue box: Jump in hot chick!!
Hot chick: ok!!
*Goes back in time to before she gave the soda*
Hot chick: *running* DUNT DRINK TAT SODAAAA!!
*Jumps and knocks over other hot chick*
*BOOM* THE WORLD IMPLODES.

You see, hot chick gave the posion to her husband, but that she stopped herself from doing that, but if she never would have gave him the posion, than she never would have been able to save him, but if she never had saved him, than she couldn't possibly be where she is now.

THAT MY FRIEND IS A REALLY CRAPPY EXAMPLE OF A PARADOX.

Also, Terraforming is when your editing the landscape through machinery.
Gtfo off of ats Mr. Tenyearold
edit on 18-9-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You would have thought after the recent incidents that radioactive nuke stations would have been outlawed as there is the potential to kill everyone on the planet.

eh?

Many chemicals also have the potential ability to kill everyone on the planet as do the nuclear arsenals. Yup ban them all - nuclear weapons, Roundup, GM foods, CO2 - not wait we need that one - the Sun.......

Could it be possible our planet is being terraformed to cater for an alien race that requires higher levels radioactivity to survive comfortably. It is a possibility i think, it may not be the case but its best to be open minded and not tunnel visioned.

Isn't terraforming supposed to be making a planet like Earth - Terra forming. Should that not be betelgeuseforming or siriusforming or __________forming (insert alien planet e.g. Nibiru)

We believe some aliens have no hair at all, this could be a result of high radiation on thier home planet(s).

Do we believe that? I don't. Are there some aliens with no hair? Are there some aliens?

edit on 18/9/2011 by PuterMan because: Darn tags!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Are modern nuclear power stations really that dangerous? No.

Arguably we are terraforming the Earth through our misuse of it. This will lead to the outcome that quite a few people will be inconvenienced, but mankind will survive. Unless you live in some parts of Africa (relentless famine and desertification), or China (God aweful pollution) or on an idealic Pacific atol watching the sea level rise.

Regards

link   

Originally posted by spw184

GTFO REPTILLIAN >.>

Sunny day in california:
*Husband dies*

You see, hot chick gave the posion to her husband, but that she stopped herself from doing that, but if she never would have gave him the posion, than she never would have been able to save him, but if she never had saved him, than she couldn't possibly be where she is now.

lol

Best example of a paradox I can think of is the irresistable force paradox.
An immovable object, and an unstoppable force.
Both cannot coexist in the same universe, because one cannot under any circumstances be stopped, and the other cannot be moved.

link   
No, its not.

Its being depopulated.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

*facepalm* WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT xD

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

GTFO REPTILLIAN >.>

Sunny day in california:
*Husband dies*

PARADOX
"An assertion that is essentially self-contradictory, though based on a valid deduction from acceptable premises.
"

The paradox, is why would one be willing to kill themselves, it contradicts the basic survival instincts of a species.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Than your saying that suicidal people are paradoxes too?
And gays?
And people who are brave and risk their lifes?
And dare devils?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

eh?

Many chemicals also have the potential ability to kill everyone on the planet as do the nuclear arsenals. Yup ban them all - nuclear weapons, Roundup, GM foods, CO2 - not wait we need that one - the Sun.......

Isn't terraforming supposed to be making a planet like Earth - Terra forming. Should that not be betelgeuseforming or siriusforming or __________forming (insert alien planet e.g. Nibiru)

Do we believe that? I don't. Are there some aliens with no hair? Are there some aliens?

edit on 18/9/2011 by PuterMan because: Darn tags!

Your post is total drivel.

Q. Do we believe that? I don't. Are there some aliens with no hair? Are there some aliens?

A. It is well known in the UFO community that Greys have little or no hair.

Q. Isn't terraforming supposed to be making a planet like Earth - Terra forming. Should that not be betelgeuseforming or siriusforming or __________forming (insert alien planet e.g. Nibiru)

A. The question of a shill! You know damn well there is no word for an alien term of terraforming. It has been stated by many scientists that aliens may "Terraform planets".

Q. Many chemicals also have the potential ability to kill everyone on the planet as do the nuclear arsenals. Yup ban them all - nuclear weapons, Roundup, GM foods, CO2 - not wait we need that one - the Sun.......

A. Again, total drivel. The storage of chemicals is a stationary event and can be done very safely. Nuclear power works on notion of controlling a chain reaction, and is far more dangerous. Also if chemicals escaped they would undoubtedly be localized rather than global.
edit on 18-9-2011 by TheMindWar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Are modern nuclear power stations really that dangerous? No.

Arguably we are terraforming the Earth through our misuse of it. This will lead to the outcome that quite a few people will be inconvenienced, but mankind will survive. Unless you live in some parts of Africa (relentless famine and desertification), or China (God aweful pollution) or on an idealic Pacific atol watching the sea level rise.

Regards

Thanks for the answer but...

Why do you say," Are modern nuclear power stations really that dangerous? No."

Even if fukashima was "modern" it would have made no diffrence, hence they are not safe IMHO.

Yes we are terraforming the earth through polution, but we have the capability to stop. If TPTB are running this planet and have a choice to die or survive, what would they do?

All it would take would be for someone to say to the public, "nuclear power has the potential to kill all life on earth quickly so we have to shut them down", I think the majority of the people would be willing to accept this fact. Unless we come together as a species and work together to create the alternative forms of energy then we are stepping forwards towards certain destruction.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If nuclear power is not removed globally we are all gonna be killed and we all know it. If we know this radiation will eventually kill us then so do TPTB.

No, we do not "know" that because it is ridiculous, unscientific BS.

Here is a paradox for you...you are supposedly worried about the death of millions, yet nuclear power is the only reasonable chance we have at clean power for the entire planet.

Nuclear power puts the lie to the scarcity of energy, and reveals the Malthusian justifications for plans to kill off millions or even billions of 'the surplus population' to be nothing more than thinly concealed psychopathic blood lust.

I am so tired of the anti-nuclear scaremongering going on.

Smart people know that the science is sound and that the anti-nuclear agenda is funded by pretty much every other sort of energy producer.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Umm so wait are You telling me that a big chunk of medical scientist are terraforming aliens also ?
You might ask why I came to such a conclusion based on your post , well the answer is ... viruses and bacteria .. I mean there are a lot of people making research on such deadly viruses and bacteria that if they got loose they could wipe out a good chunk of the world population (and if they mutated , probably more) before we would find a counter for them ..

Is that a paradox or are they aliens in disguise ? Pick one ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join