It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.8 Magnitude Earthquake in India

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
reply to post by GLaDOS

Of course it's preparation for something big.

I'm so excited and I hope that others are equally excited as well.

You are excited about earthquakes and got tons of stars for your reply??? I think I know what you are getting at...please correct me if I am wrong. You are a new ager and think this is you dawning of the age of Aquarius...am I right? Do you know what it really is? It is the beginning of the 7 year tribulation spoke of in the Bible...a time of God's wrath. You are waiting for the new age Christ but what you will get is the antichrist who will promise everything and give nothing but death and destruction. You are all being bamboozeled. If you follow the antichrist the only thing you are going to get is hell.
edit on 19-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow, really?

I never would have guessed.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Himalaya is an active region and this one is not too big considering previous earthquakes.

But does seem earthquake activity quite high around the world.

Any possible theories.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Why are so many earthquakes happening? this is seriously worrying...Could this be a preparation for something BIG? There have already been 16 MAJOR earthquakes this year..

We've been asking that question for 4.5 billion years .......

They happen. They have always happened. They will always happen. It's the way the world is.

99.99% of earthquakes occurred before humans ever existed. Think about it

Agree however the last decade has seen more on the Land then the Ocean. I guess its the laws of probability. Everyday there are hundreds of quakes occurring around the globe.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Seems things may not be so 'normal'

India Earthquake

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Quyll
reply to post by GLaDOS

Of course it's preparation for something big.

I'm so excited and I hope that others are equally excited as well.

You are excited about earthquakes and got tons of stars for your reply??? I think I know what you are getting at...please correct me if I am wrong. You are a new ager and think this is you dawning of the age of Aquarius...am I right? Do you know what it really is? It is the beginning of the 7 year tribulation spoke of in the Bible...a time of God's wrath. You are waiting for the new age Christ but what you will get is the antichrist who will promise everything and give nothing but death and destruction. You are all being bamboozeled. If you follow the antichrist the only thing you are going to get is hell.
edit on 19-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

No, technically the Age of Aquarius will start when the Sun will be in the sign Aquarius at the time of the spring equinox on the sidereal wheel. That will happen in some time around two hundred to three hundred years from now, unless the constellations are physically in a different place...
I don't know about the Christian prophecies, to me they seem a little far-fetched.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join