It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange artwork in a video trailer for a book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I came across this video while looking into Foster Gamble. It has very odd artwork throughout the video that is sort of like the art at the Bank Of America in NC. The book cover is also odd having HAARP and the UN logo. The back cover says "the book should be read and soon" as if an event is coming. What do you guys make of it?

BOOK COVER:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
hype and sales need weird # like that.
nothing more than promotions.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

I checked out the BofA in NC. Very similiar to Denver airport. Damn creepy.

The book?

Fuzzy bunny newage stuff. This crap has been getting spewed for over 20 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is a first for me, I had never seen a trailer for a book before; always movies.

I think I will wait for the movie, but then I will wait longer since I do not do theater, and then a wee bit longer because I wait until the price goes down!
By then I will have figured it out myself.

Seriously, this is what writers do, they park themselves in websites like ATS and they begin reading. They learn our nuances and our stories through little bits and parts we all share, then they spin their magic with all the right words and ideas and thoughts. This is OK, and should be embraced so that we all learn from a mind that has the ability to bring out the collectiveness of our creativity.

The only sad part is for us ATS members that immerse ourselves in this on a daily basis, we have already known of such worlds and ideas and we have continued to question so we have actually moved further beyond the point of reference. No it doesn't mean we got over it all we just began focusing even more intensely on the material at hand. I do like where it says it will change you forever!

Oh well, for all I know it may be the next "trigger" that activates a wave of change by our collective programming that has been driven into us for so long. At this point who knows what has been planted and what has been experienced through self-discovery?

new topics

top topics

join