It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Has Not Survived Perihelion...Or Has It?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Eleninfacts

Antarctic pictures?

Oh you mean the moon...So Elenin is the moon now?

Any idea why your thread was closed and this one is open?

I can put solid factual information anywhere.

I just have a hard time creating a wall of text with no paragraphs, sorry.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

read about the New Moon and the Feast of Trumpets, read about the sounding of the trumpets, poison meteors and massive earthquakes, Elenin has already been shown to cause massive quakes this has been shown goig back to 2007, google has pics of it from 2007 when it was several billion miles away, photon banding from the magnetic flux what they claim is CW Leonis, the closer pic has been blocked out. windows sky viewer i think had an awesome picture of it also included its moons, best footage is the 7/14 and 7/15 video footage, the guys goes nuts over a plow going around the grounds and totally dismisses the planetary sized obect following the sun, this object is exactly where Elenin should be, remeber 7/14-15 was a full moon, moonwas on the opposite side of the planet from the sun so it is not the moon,
www.facebook.com... Lvtw
about 7min into video on this one
www.facebook.com... sLEA
about two minutes 30 sec in on this one,
7 DAYS LEFT

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

read about the New Moon and the Feast of Trumpets, read about the sounding of the trumpets, poison meteors and massive earthquakes, Elenin has already been shown to cause massive quakes this has been shown goig back to 2007, google has pics of it from 2007 when it was several billion miles away, photon banding from the magnetic flux what they claim is CW Leonis, the closer pic has been blocked out. windows sky viewer i think had an awesome picture of it also included its moons, best footage is the 7/14 and 7/15 video footage, the guys goes nuts over a plow going around the grounds and totally dismisses the planetary sized obect following the sun, this object is exactly where Elenin should be, remeber 7/14-15 was a full moon, moonwas on the opposite side of the planet from the sun so it is not the moon,
www.youtube.com...
about 7min into video on this one
www.youtube.com...
about two minutes 30 sec in on this one,
7 DAYS LEFT

edit on 18-9-2011 by Eleninfacts because: change link

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes, I understand this too BUT on several of the OP pics, on the youtube video, there are pics where only the coma is barely visible, but with different filters applied the comet AND nucleus is clearly visible.

Also, I monitored Elenin on Stereo and not once did it visibly appear to 'dim'. I am waiting for it to appear on SOHO to confirm, but for now the evidence offered by Francis Walsh is contrary to what was spoken about by Mr. Mattiazzo.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Too many Muppets were off topic, so the mods closed it...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

How can you watch on Stereo if it was not in stereo veiw? Like I have said before please check Stereo veiw range in comparison to elenin position

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Eleninfacts,

You are doing this thread no justice by posting these. I am trying to keep this as factual as possible, yes that was a nod to those acknowledging the fact I am using a youtube vid for facts, but you are posting vids that have been viewed and re-viewed, and conclusions drawn...which do not conclude what you suggest.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Full moon dumbazz, moon is on opposite side of the planet from the sun

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What have I posted that is not already a proven fact about elenin?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Umm, you can watch it on Stereo B - HI1, from August 15 through to Sept 6.

Please, you are discrediting yourself quicker than Bill Clinton stating I did not have an affair.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleninfacts
Wow we have some very confused people or disinformation agents working over time. Elenin is still much alive if you want a good picture of it check out the antartic videos from july, it was never a comet, that was just disinfo to keep you not interested, We are about to enter he tail we are already getting hit with debree, these meteors burn blue/green because they are hydrogren cyanide, want to see the effects that these meteors are going to have check out Jan of this year, what was in the systems of all the dead mass animal finds? Hydrogen cyanide, if you look back at meteorological events you'll notice that each reported area had event happen near it. Elenin was an electric comet, not a dirty snow ball, the molecule composition itself gave it extreme electric characteristics it was a dielectric molecule. Thus the wings or extreme poles. There is good Stereo behind footage of Elenin coming into the solar system, it was planetary sized on the B footage. when you are veiwing a video please ref the positions of the items in veiw in relation to the source and then complare with where Elenin should be, why are SOHO stills being airbrushed right now notice an absence of stars in the vacinity of where elenin should be, Come on now this is a conspiracy site and you guys are making ignorant assumption based on false information from the government that is hiding this from you. You want to know what kind of disclosure the government NASA and the Vatican are about to disclose, IT IS THIS PLANET YOU D__B __Ses!!! The Wormwood plant secretes an oil through its bark this breaks down into hydrogren cyanide giving the plant a bitter taste when bitten into. The elenin, which if you veiw the video footage which was pulled from the site and is only on youtube now. you'll see how big it really is. They are waiting for the tail debree from the asteriod belt to start hitting us, quite a few larger meteors video'd lately hasn't there been? all coming from the west to the east, they told you about space junk for a reason so you would not get suspicious of these things coming down, slow to start but will pick up in frenquency and size, comets tail does not follow the comet like the blast from a rocket engine, solar wind blows the tail way from the sun, so the tail is always in the shadow of the "comet", all these so called comet videos are showing the tail following, these are misc crap out there they are telling you is elenin, do the work yourself and see for yourself, The alignment will be on the New Moon, just as prophecised, we will be fully into the tail and geting all these cydrogen cyanide meteros that it picked up from asteriod belt, these are magnetically attracted to it, pieces or cousins, it left behind when it destroyed the planet that is now the asteriod belt. They are waiting until the very last minute to tell you you are about to die, Obama will be in his Denver bunker along with top NASA and Vatican officals who are all in Denver then, where will you be? Ever wonder why prophecie sall stated that faith in the church is lost, well there you go, of all sources of information where is the vatican right now? The Gog Mogog war is unfolding in front of your eyes but you are too busy watching some UFO doc or some other crap, The Palesetinians are going up for statehood, turkey has warships in the med about to confront isreal and Greece over an oil field, OPEN YOUR EYES!!! I'm a #ing Athiest and this # has got me rethinking life as we know it. Harold Camping predicted judgement elenin has made two unexpected course changes, its gavity and magnetic flux have kept it hidden from view.

Damn, use paragraphs, son.

Harold Camping? We already getting hit by debris? You are being controlled and deluded. The geopolitical situation has nothing to do with Elenin.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
check these photos which i took yesterday morning n evening.

edit on 18-9-2011 by sarojadevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Look, you are new here. Use the search function. Go swim in the hundreds of threads of nonsense about Elenin. I'm trying to keep this one on the straight and narrow.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not a fan of Masqua though, but I liked your thread and suitably SnF'ed it. Then I found what compelled me to create this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The muppets were on BOTH sides of this ... so Masqua did a good job i guess.

Too many deniers also, we are CURIOUS, we want actual proof... and we do not really trust those who are here to deny EVERYTHING...and certainly are not into "Denying Ignorance".

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here's more information:

In April 2011, the comet was around magnitude 15 (roughly the brightness of Pluto), with a coma (expanding tenuous dust atmosphere) estimated to be about 80,000 km in diameter.[7] As of 21 May 2011 the coma had exceeded 100,000 km,[8] and as of August 2011 it had exceeded 200,000 km.[9] Estimates of the comet's visual brightness varied from 13.1 to 13.8 magnitude between May 22 and June 4, were approaching 10 by late July 2011, and were around 8.3 as of mid August 2011.[10] Even at a magnitude of 8.3, the comet was about 5 times fainter than the naked eye can see under a completely dark sky.[11] On 19 August 2011 comet Elenin was hit by a coronal mass ejection (CME).[12] The comet may be in the process of disintegrating, as did comet C/1999 S4.[13][14] As of mid September 2011 the comet has become dimmer than magnitude 10.5, and appears around magnitude 12 as seen by STEREO-A.[15] Between August 1st and August 12th of 2011,[16] NASA repeatedly rolled the STEREO-B spacecraft to view the forward scattering of light as the spacecraft, comet, and Sun aligned.[17] As of August 14th 2011, Elenin is visible in STEREO-B without rolling the craft.[18] SOHO will also study the forward scattering of light in late September.[19] Since the orbit of Elenin is nearly coincident with the ecliptic plane with an inclination of only 1.84°, the comet enters forward-scattering geometry from STEREO-B, SOHO, and the Earth.[20] This will allow the dust scattering function to be studied simultaneously from two different locations.[20] C/2010 X1 made its closest approach to the Sun (perihelion) on 10 September 2011 at a distance of 0.4824 AU (72,170,000 km; 44,840,000 mi).[3] Assuming it has not disintigrated, will make its closest approach to the Earth on 16 October 2011, at a distance of 0.2338 AU (34,980,000 km; 21,730,000 mi)[3] or slightly closer than the planet Venus, at a relative velocity of 86,000 km/h

Source. Bold mine.

As many readers already know, Comet Elenin has begun the irreversible process of breaking up. We spoke earlier about the probablility of such an outcome, but I considered it less than 50%. On the graph above you can see a selection of ten comets that approach the Sun closer than 0.5 a.u. The red line shows the boundary, to the left of which, derived from J. Bortle’s formula, is the safe zone, but to the right is the zone of disintegration. The yellow color shows Comet Elenin, with absolute magnitude obtained by visual observations, and the blue is from JPL-NASA data. As we see, Bortle’s formula, all-in-all, doesn’t work too badly. Although there is a bright exception – the green triangle belongs to the unique comet 96P/Machholtz, about which I will speak next time.

Now it is absolutely clear that the comet’s drop in brightness, first noted by Michael Mattiazzo on Aug. 20th, was not coincidental – the decay process had already begun, and over the course of the next several days the comet changed greatly. Its pseudo-nucleus became diffuse and extended, and later vanished completely. On images from Sept. 1st in the comet’s coma there was no condensation visible, and that meant the comet had already broken up into fairly small pieces, with a maximum size of not more than a hundred meters.

American radio astronomers report that did not detect any water coming from any remains of comet Elenin. Amy Lovell observed it for 7 hours on Sept 7 using the Green Bank Telescope (it is not yet in the Arecibo declination window) and did not detect any OH line above the noise level of 2.4 mJy. This puts a limit of a few times 107 molecules/second on the gas production rate, which is about 100 times less than earlier predictions. This data may confirm disintegration process in comet’s nucleus which started on mid August. The next radio observations may be carry out on October by Arecibo radio observatory, of course if we will see comet Elenin on images from SOHO spacecraft.

Sources from Leonid Elenin, here. Bold mine.

Yes, there are "maybes", "assumings", "may confirms", but at least I've provided the more than one source that the OP requested. You are right, Light, Nothing "absolutely" definite yet, but all facts are pointing in that direction....My opinion is still that c/2001 x1 is a melted popsicle. I'll keep digging. It's all I can do.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

There is enough 'fact' and 'evidence' around. I am leaning more skeptical than alternative on this topic. Seeing, or not seeing it, on SOHO will give me confirmation.

You just have to ignore the shutting down of NASA Buzzroom, with new co-ordinates, and Obama at DIA on Sept 27.

Once you put that in the back of your mind all returns to normal.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks, I appreciate your acknowledgement. I think once it appears, or not, on SOHO will be the defining moment.

Digging, aren't we all?

Like I said, I just don't want blanket statements thrown around when you have precisely pointed out my point.
edit on 18-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks, I appreciate your acknowledgement. I think once it appears, or not, on SOHO will be the defining moment.

Digging, aren't we all?

Like I said, I just don't want blanket statements thrown around when you have precisely pointed out my point.
edit on 18-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I agree. We need final confirmation to finally put Elenin to rest.

(and IMO you've run a pretty tight thread here. Good work!)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Don't forget that we've been told to expect space junk to crash to earth around the same time.Also,the ISS is empty now.St 4u and the OP
edit on 19-9-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join