It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's history of being honest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
After hearing the good news of Dr. Paul winning the California GOP straw poll, I thought it would be appropriate to post these great videos I found on youtube. They are compilations of some of Ron Paul's T.V. appearances from the last 30 years. The videos clearly show how Dr. Paul's viewpoints have remained consistent through the years.

I recommend to anyone who is a supporter of Ron Paul to check them out, or if you are not familiar with Dr. Paul- these videos are a good introduction to the man and his political viewpoints.

You can find more information on Ron Paul here
en.wikipedia.org...
And here is his official page
paul.house.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
RP is not exactly transparant when it comes to his newsletter. How much does RP followers know about it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Wow... that didn't take long . If you have something constructive to add to this thread, then by all means.
What I don't want is someone parroting this tired smear campaign. It didn't work in 2008, what makes you think it will today?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Specifically, lay out point by point what you don't or will not understand, and wait for someone to hold your hand and walk you through it. Maybe someone will be nice enough to point out ways you could have figured it out for yourself. I'm not saying that to be mean, just that "I don't understand" is a far cry from "I fully understand, and its not going to work!" or even "I think i get it, but I thought this other thought/mindset complicates that, and it's confusing me!"

Like my sister in law asking me how long to boil an egg when she was on a computer. She insists she was joking, but there's no need to ask me about that when you've got the world at your fingertips.

new topics

top topics

join