It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Video Evidence -Media Blackout - Thousands peacefully protest Wall Street, No media coverage

page: 4
43
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
And what is protesting gonna do?


You're right, nothing. Everyone should just go home and accept their fate. Obviously, things will get better if we keep our mouths shut. Let's draw no attention to the problems we face, unless they're on every newspaper in America and every other TV channel on cable they're not real problems so we should just ignore them.

Hear that Tea Party? Stop protesting, it won't accomplish anything.


Sarcastic comments... Gotta love em.

But what good will sarcasm do? Look at the Middle East, revolution after revolution all starting somewhere, with a small gathering of protesters and dissidents.

True, most movements dont gain momentum and quickly pieter out. Think about the major social upheavals that have taken place throughout history, all had to start somewhere.




posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   


Only way to for change.



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher
 


So you cant see it live on tv-news. Has to be a conspiracy? If it is anything noteworthy the news will say it.


I hope You don't really believe that...

If something is noteworthy and plays well in Their hand, You'll hear all about it. If something was noteworthy but weakens Their hand... You'l be lucky to hear a peep.


It has been covered, other people have given the links. No conspiracy (again), have you read the thread before posting?



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why does this thread have so many stars? There is no conspiracy here.

Move along children!



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why not protest the Federal Reserve? Printing more money and driving up inflation is more a crime than insider trading. Criminal Wall St. doesn't affect me as much as big government. I mean, sure they sleep in the same bed but govt. is the enabler.



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Lightbringer38
 


And what is protesting gonna do?


better than makin this statement for ONE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSepticSceptic
Why not protest the Federal Reserve? Printing more money and driving up inflation is more a crime than insider trading. Criminal Wall St. doesn't affect me as much as big government. I mean, sure they sleep in the same bed but govt. is the enabler.


Yes, I would agree. I've posted that there are socialist operatives promoting this protest, even the CPUSA is out there, but why would Soros want to destroy the very mechanism he got filthy rich from. Soros has been involved in crashing entire economies, and it seems he is biting off bigger and bigger chunks. It occurred to me that crashing Wall Street would be a precedent for a socialist One World Global economic tax, which Richard Trumpka(the AFL-CIO Union leader who visits the WH often) is promoting.
Here is a page with a vid inset on it showing Trumpka at a European Socialist conference

www.theblaze.com...



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher
 


So you cant see it live on tv-news. Has to be a conspiracy? If it is anything noteworthy the news will say it.


I hope You don't really believe that...

If something is noteworthy and plays well in Their hand, You'll hear all about it. If something was noteworthy but weakens Their hand... You'l be lucky to hear a peep.


It has been covered, other people have given the links. No conspiracy (again), have you read the thread before posting?


Um... What are You talking about? I was responding to the comment, " If it is anything noteworthy the news will say it." You're saying all noteworthy news HAS been covered and links provided? Or did You just miss this?



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


It comes down to the corporate elite who what to control and profit on the monopoly of supplying the worlds energy. Since the energy crisis of the 70's, the U.S. congress has ignored focusing on a developing an energy policy. Instead of planning and using some of the military budget to support research into new energy, they completely folder under the pressure of lobbyists and campaign contributors.

Using war and invading other countries on the basis of controlling the flow of oil is not only barbaric, but goes against everything this country is supposed to stands for! Just because we're the big boy on this rock doesn't give us the right to rape another countries resources.

I'm sure we Americans would be mad as hell if the shoe was on the other foot!



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


It comes down to the corporate elite who what to control and profit on the monopoly of supplying the worlds energy. Since the energy crisis of the 70's, the U.S. congress has ignored focusing on a developing an energy policy. Instead of planning and using some of the military budget to support research into new energy, they completely folder under the pressure of lobbyists and campaign contributors.

Using war and invading other countries on the basis of controlling the flow of oil is not only barbaric, but goes against everything this country is supposed to stands for! Just because we're the big boy on this rock doesn't give us the right to rape another countries resources.

I'm sure we Americans would be mad as hell if the shoe was on the other foot!


Maybe the way it really works is that Big Oil makes bigger profits on the scarcity rule(demand is bigger than the supply), while Big Govt wants to tax the life out of profits to grow government even more.So Big Oil can actually benefit from BIg Govt telling them they cant drill here or drill there because it makes an inelastic demand higher than supply. But if the socialists have their way, and actually own the means of production, we will be really in a bad place. Centralized planning does not work and the fall of the Soviet empire should be a warning to all. And in the meantime, defense contractors can make money off the various wars. It is all global, so maybe it doesn't really matter if it's US contractors or China or N Korea or whatever. As we know that China got much of the oil contracts on Iraq.
edit on 19-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Indeed. I wouldn't argue the point. I'm just wondering the motive of the majority of the folks who showed up to wave signs. Do they really have a grasp on the true breadth of the ambit here?

Either pick up a gun and fight, or move to the country like I did and start growing your own corn.....



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is the media blackout still going on? I haven't been listening to the TV much today, but they weren't talking about it the few seconds I had it on, and I haven't seen any planes flying overhead with big banners that said "ATTENTION: There's a peaceful gathering of protestors at Wall Street!!", so it must be, right?

STOP THIS MEDIA BLACKOUT MSM! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND I WANT TO SEE IT AT LEAST EVERY 20 SECOND!! IT'S RIDICULOUS YOU'RE NOT COVERING THIS 24/7!



posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSepticSceptic
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Indeed. I wouldn't argue the point. I'm just wondering the motive of the majority of the folks who showed up to wave signs. Do they really have a grasp on the true breadth of the ambit here?

Either pick up a gun and fight, or move to the country like I did and start growing your own corn.....


I'm not sure if a lot of them have thought it all out, the ramifications of this. I am not sure they even know what they really want, with the exception of the socialist crowd, and then even that I'm not sure if they have taken their ideology to the logical or probable conclusion.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
.... this is disgusting!!!! Are these police taking notes from Hilters handbook? I mean WTF?!!?

.............9-27-2011 it still continues... check out the guy that was held over 30 hours...






edit on 27-9-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1
 


You need to reformat your vid. It may need a little number adjustment.



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join