It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know no one will read this.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Campy61
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Lets be stupid and talk about stuff that never happened.
Im sorry your a piece of sh.... that never wanted to be anything but some guy or gal that typed on the net. I want my life to mean something.

You can have a dream but I cant?
edit on 18-9-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Same thing with me. It's a royal pain in the arse, looking for a job. Either your a liability, which I am, with the 2 metal rods in my back, or, you don't have the experience. How the heck you suppose to gain experience when no one will hire you? Annoying, I know. I'm just staying school.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Same thing with me. It's a royal pain in the arse, looking for a job. Either your a liability, which I am, with the 2 metal rods in my back, or, you don't have the experience. How the heck you suppose to gain experience when no one will hire you? Annoying, I know. I'm just staying school.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Catch 22 situation, damned if you do, damned if don't.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by MuchTooSerious

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by Campy61

Sweetheart, I wish I'd been in WWII in England, I'm female so yeah, I'd been worth much as a hill of beans. I would've given anything for England, I really can't stand America.

Yeah, because being in England during WWII was so awesome, right?
Is it America you can't stand or is it just self-hatred and guilt?
No need to hate the greatest country in history. It's actually quite a wonderful place.
I guess I never got this hate for America. Even if it IS "bad" it's still the "prettiest of the ugly girls".
But if you want to leave I won't stop you. You and Mr. Peabody can hop in the way-back machine and get blitzed in London. Watch for the falling bricks.

Sorry but I really have to correct you there.. And I mean no offense to my ats brothers but america is not the greatest country in history..
In fact how can you even compare a country that has only existed a few hundred years to civilizations that have helped mould the human species.. What an arrogant statement! (either that or you know very little about human history)

Bingo, and that's why he makes no sense. America is not the greatest country on the face of the earth! At least somebody has some sense, Mr. London you deserve a virtual snog.

Mwahh.....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Not dreaming at all. You live in a fantasy world and I live in real life. I played sports you played . Why is it that i can play "minor league"" arena league" sports but i cant serve this country? I'm really sorry that the only thing you ever did was on a nintendo.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Campy61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Cry me a river..

Dont own a XBOX. I played D-1 rugby. Kiss it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Campy61

Not dreaming at all. You live in a fantasy world and I live in real life. I played sports you played xbox. Why is it that i can play "minor league"" arena league" sports but i cant serve this country? I'm really sorry that the only thing you ever did was on or nintendo.

Anyway why on earth would you even want to serve a bunch of occultist leaders in several phoney wars? Murdering innocent people..
Maybe it's actually a blessing in disguise you can't 'serve' them..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Its a good thing that the women in the US did not share your childlike attitude during the war years
You would probably be speaking Japanese now if they did, you should learn more about your history before being so disrespectful to a whole generation of your own people.

Here is a reminder of the men who bore the brunt of the D-day landings, dying to secure your future.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Good, I'd rather be speaking Japanese than having a conversation with some of these uneducated rednecks we have now in our oh so wonderful country

The kids out here can barely type a sentence without "LOLZUZ" or some # like that. I'll take the Japanese culture over what us Americans got any day, it's respectful and nobody bothers anybody and dropping a bomb on Japan did what ? Just started America on it's growing list of enemies.

I wanted to be on the battlefield with my gun, the good battle days that one of my grandfathers taught me. When they didn't torment women and children, now war is trash and the people fighting it really aren't heroes.
Have you seen the reports on American soldiers raping Iraqi girls and that really makes sense to you ?

I was raised and taught about two cultures, British culture and American culture so I know what I'm talking about.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

IM sure you played D1 rugby, alot of future in that. Half the people i played sports with could have played rugby. Im talkin i played semi pro American sports and feel like a waste.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

And you play for??

Why dont you go coach youth football.

I might make you feel like not such a waste.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

Ditto....

There aint any point with a purpose so..................................

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Well the japanese were a very different people back then. Take a look at Japanese ocupied china to see how they treated defeated people.... How old are you like 14 or 15? you seem to have no understanding of history at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Well the japanese were a very different people back then. Take a look at Japanese ocupied china to see how they treated defeated people.... How old are you like 14 or 15? you seem to have no understanding of history at all.

Sweetheart, I've got a library of history books. History is never pretty, we deal with it and move on. Our leaders now are no perk, do you realise that ?
edit on 18-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i too am very patriotic but dont let faux historians allow you to think you'd have been fighting for america , even then in world war two.

looked at in the cold morning light , the second world war was about the economic dominance of the new world order , who had gained control of national politics in america nad britain , france and others, through simply being more rich and powerful than the governments of the individual countries.

i am not saying hitler was a good man far from it , but japan had reacted similarly and with good timing as initially isolated from the grip of the nwo group . japan and germany were not allies , but had the same enemies.

when absolute power corrupts absolutely you would have given yourself in to an axis which is set to wobble itself off the world soon enough ,

you are much better off where you belong to you , and where your comrades are off to war they will come back shredded or not at all. it was never really their country they were fighting for , and war rarely has such high ideals as national pride, freedom , or , notably , religion.

war is profit in this day : stay well out of it

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Fighting war is not what its cracked up to be ,you soon wise up that it has no purpose ,its all pointless ,and as for coming back a hero ,that don't last long ,and all your left with is the faces at night stopping you from living a normal life.

If you want a purpose in life ,be a doctor or scientist ,or a teacher.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I can see its hopeless trying to talk with you
One day you will grow out of your self imposed melancholy/emo phase and realize the reality of the world is very different to what you believe.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Fighting war is not what its cracked up to be ,you soon wise up that it has no purpose ,its all pointless ,and as for coming back a hero ,that don't last long ,and all your left with is the faces at night stopping you from living a normal life.

If you want a purpose in life ,be a doctor or scientist ,or a teacher.

Please realistically, I am going to no wars. I'm going to do what I set out to do, leave this country and go get an education somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

I can see its hopeless trying to talk with you
One day you will grow out of your self imposed melancholy/emo phase and realize the reality of the world is very different to what you believe.

Have you seen the way the world is going now ? It's not getting any better, it just gets worse. Anybody with a good mind, eyes and common sense can see that and as for emo, dude I'm black
I can't be emo.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I can see quite clearly how the world is and how it has been... If our early ancestors had adopted your self pitying attitude towards the hardships in life, we would still be living in caves and eating raw meat off the bone

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join