It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cant believe this hasn't been discussed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hi Did a search expecting loads of threads to be on this but zero, unless you all know something i dont, its on Dan burisch the supposed area51 microbiologist who is disclosing information on black projects and something called the ganesh particle, has anyone on here read about this and have anything they could add? Is this a hoax and i am the only one who doesnt know it ?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I got something off a website Im not sure how to cite it so I'll give you it it says something about him not being able to say anything cause he ccould get in trouble with the military

www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

If you already know that mate sorry for being an idiot and putting in on there but perhaps it could help out the readers of this thread

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
thanks navajo
, I would really like some of the people on here to give an opinion, seems this is the best discussion area around for discussing and finding out the credibility of stuff like this, If this is credible then this could be the biggest story on the planet, if not then I got sucked in
lol , any moderators know anything on this ?? thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
ah but it has been discussed, lol, just about 2 years ago and one this past May. When using the search, try click on "from the beginning" to get the threads from way back in the day.

latest from S4 microbiologist Dan Burisch
Dan Burisch

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here are a couple of links mentioning it. Hope it is helpful:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had to go back longer than the default search date of three months to get the hits. Here are the actual search results. Link

EDIT: Hey! Check those post times! DeepRiverGal and I are on the same wavelength.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Scary Spectre...very scary.

new topics

top topics

join