It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Water

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I was thinking of an simple idea to heal tap and bottle water.

Its English spoken



LOVE


HATE

So my idea is that you place a glass or a bottle of tap/bottled water between speakers and blast it with herz music like these examples below





It surely must have an effect, accordantly to the documentary above.
Is this an stupid idea of me, ore what?

We are like 85% water.


edit on 18-9-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Plant grown on microwave water and purified water

These music hz are also waves that go into the water
edit on 18-9-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   


A video snippet of What The Bleep - Water


I think if we blast our water with these hz waves it has a better molecular structure. Our tap water is dead water, according to the docu above



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Interesting...

The last image you linked I assume, microwaved water refers to water that has been cooked in a microwave oven.

If it has that big of an effect on planet growth, then one must wonder what our microwave culture is doing...

Not just in the food we eat, but of the microwaves that are constantly passing through our bodies, due to your high communication world.

Certainly is something to think about.

In a weird way I due understand how subjecting water to certain frequencies could effect its properties.
Sound and vibrations are the most powerful forces in the universe.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FreezingVoid
 


I am blasting my water right now. lol

Yes you were right about your assumption its grown on microwaved water
edit on 18-9-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Our tap water is an closed loop system it has a bad molecular memory. What if we just add an acoustic tank before entering our homes?



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If thoughts can do this to water, imagine what they can do to you





posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Even mythbusters found it out



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have a question about Emoto's work. If you freeze water you'll get billions of different crystals. How does he choose which crystal will represent love, or hate? Does he get the same results every time?



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
certainly something magical about water and it's properties, would this method be any better than say, plain old 'holy water' made by way of prayer alone.

www.womanthouartgod.com...



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
I have a question about Emoto's work. If you freeze water you'll get billions of different crystals. How does he choose which crystal will represent love, or hate? Does he get the same results every time?



Mail the man?



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy
 


I think its the same principle



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Water is an amazing creature. I have been experimenting with it for years and I have come to know from personal experience that it is highly capable of retaining vibrations. Mixed with sacred tones and gemstone properties and m-state elements, it becomes a powerful creation. Just my two cents. Love your water, and it will love you back.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
Water is an amazing creature. I have been experimenting with it for years and I have come to know from personal experience that it is highly capable of retaining vibrations. Mixed with sacred tones and gemstone properties and m-state elements, it becomes a powerful creation. Just my two cents. Love your water, and it will love you back.


And while doing this just believe it works that's also a energy projection change


Do you also put hz music in your water. lol?



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yes I do and its no laughing matter. The difference with and without sound vibrations is substantial as is the frequency and/or type of music. As well as many other variables. Tap water is not dead, just highly suppressed and chemically altered. To really begin to feel results of testing, you need a good source of artesian water. There are many local sources in most areas. It's not difficult to begin testing on your own, you just need the intent.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
Yes I do and its no laughing matter. The difference with and without sound vibrations is substantial as is the frequency and/or type of music. As well as many other variables. Tap water is not dead, just highly suppressed and chemically altered. To really begin to feel results of testing, you need a good source of artesian water. There are many local sources in most areas. It's not difficult to begin testing on your own, you just need the intent.



No its not funny, i do the same. Its just funny how simple it is



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What is artesian water?



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.physics.uiowa.edu...

Particles and Waves



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Basically its very ancient mineral rich water that comes from deep within the earth. Spring water is newer and less mineral rich.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall
 


Thanks never heard of it.

Like Voss water
edit on 18-9-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join