It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spectre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I am iquiring of whoever wishes to help me with a complicated situation
in the house that i grew up in my mother and father have been experiencing some odd things as the sort that are supernatural
my mother is awakened at night by a voice that seems to call to her a raspy
voice as tho it were from the grave she cannot sleep now and remember my mother is very old and she needs her rest
there are also carcasses of animals appearing in the house not anything major a few dead birds and some squirrals but my mom's sanity depends on the ridding of such a thing..
my father's situations are different he sees shadows and feels presences
but he of course denies such things and tries to crack jokes about them but the rings under his eyes tell me otherwise
i remember things and spirits in the house when i was a child
i used to talk to them and listen to their stories
the one entity that stood out was a ladyspirit that came to me at night and said to me rest child you shall not be harmed we only come to remember

I KNOW I SOUND CRAZY buts its true can anyone help me understand WHY?

[edit on 8/25/2004 by lossofreason]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a very interesting story,maybe as the lady said to you,she means no harm ''WE are only here to remember''the voices your mother heres are probably a husband/boyfriend of that woman that spoke to you,hence the term ''we''maybe try moving house?or try communicating with the spirits again?

regards,mitchell

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No i wouldnt say so from the sounds of it.They do mean harm if I can give you one piece of advice get your parents out of there,now if this has developed recently and has become this strong sounds like your parents might be in trouble.In many cases these small animals might get bigger and bigger as your parents minds drift closer and closer to these things they will get stronger and do morwe harm.Dead animals are definately a bad sign.Many people will say death represents change,duh is what i say.
If your parents are old something might be looking to taek someones soul or at least poison it i dunno..,.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I completely agree with Toraylin about the dead animals, but still there's something that doesn't "sound right" to me: if these dead animals are caused by those spirits, it means they can interact with the material world.
So, why don't they directly "interact" with your parents, instead of just frightening them?
They want to wear em off? Feed on their fear? Or are they just "sucking" vital energies (and this could explain why small animals are found dead)??

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, growing up with 4 cats in my house, we find dead animal carcuses all over the place.

I think a cat, (dead or alive you decide) has made your house its home. You just dont know it yet.

As for the voices... well... maybe the cat's original owners?

new topics

top topics

join