It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constantine and the early church fathers......pioneers of the UFO coverup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi all!

Thought I would have a bit of fun and elaborate on an idea I had.

Please understand this is not my personal belief and was only done as a bit of creative thinking.

Suppose the great UFO coverup spanning the last few decades was not the first instance this subject has been concealed and hidden from public knowledge...

What if the early church fathers who debated which scriptures were to be included in the end Bible were also guilty of the very same cover up about UFO years before.

Many books of the bible seem incomplete and many many years of Jesus' life are oddly missing, almost as though a wealth of information has been systematically removed from scripture and causing them to become loose in cohesive reading.

Further, the lack of any early surviving scripture only adds fuel to the fire, considering it appears as though someone went to VERY great lengths to completely destroy any and all surviving scripture which had predated the cover-up.

I put a working model together, as an example of what early scripture may have looked like under the hypothetical assumption early scripture had been tampered with, and also after a modern day translation over-haul.

Remember, this is not to take anything away from God, who is the creator of anything and everything IMO. This is just a bit of jigsaw playing, since more information is required now by an evolving human consciousness.

Not much has been changed except a few words here and there. If you would like to compare the below story to the actual biblical story, then I have provided a link for you here

This biblical story is one of the strangest things I have ever read.

(Oh I forgot to mention Elijah, the foreign affairs minister of the Zeta Reticuli galaxy and his disciple Elisha are both grey aliens......no biggy)

2 Kings 2

8 Now Elijah took his technological device, and struck the water; and it was divided this way and that, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground.

9 And so it was, when they had crossed over, that Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask! What may I do for you, before the ship arrives and I am taken away from you?” Elisha said, “Please let a double portion of your technology be upon me.”

10 So he said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.”

11 Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a metal disc of fire appeared with beams of bright light, and the beams of light separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a spaceship into the sky like a whirlwind.

12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the ship has taken you!” So he saw him no more.

13 He also took up the technology of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan.

14 Then he took the device of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water. And when he also had struck the water, the device divided it this way and that; and Elisha crossed over.

15 Now when the sons of the prophets who were from Jericho saw him, they said, “The technology of Elijah rests on Elisha.” And they came to meet him, and bowed to the ground before him.

16 Then they said to him, “Look now, there are fifty strong men with your servants. Please let them go and search for your master, lest perhaps the spaceship has taken him up and cast him upon some mountain or into some valley.” And he said, “You shall not send anyone.”

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths from a local gang came from the city to mock and bully him, and said to him, “Go up in that spaceship you grey baldhead! Go up in the spaceship you grey baldhead!”

24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them. Two beams of light came down from the sky and killed forty-two of the youths in the gang.

edit on 18-9-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: Going up in a whirlwind

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Which translation are you using? A double portion of your technology... your evidence is less compelling when translated "spirit," since they were prophets and all.

Oh and

24 So he turned around and looked at them with his black eyes and sent a message with his transceiver to a spacecraft near. Two beams of light came down from the sky and killed forty-two of the youths in the gang.

Good one.
edit on 18-9-2011 by MeesterB because: quote

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Considering that the sun is circling around the earth, which for a while was flat, resting on turtles resting on each other, in a geocentric universe 6000 years old....

......considering that the sun also is fleeing across the heavens pursued by a dung-eating beetle, and that Thor and Zeus are providing ligthening......

.....and that the ancient hindu 'gods' had a war in heaven, with or without the intervention of the galactic council

...and that....

....Then...comparative mythology probably is best approached as being.....comparative mythology.

This not saying that the speculations in this thread are anything but interesting, though with the addition that the operative word should be 'comparative', if anything at all is to be learned from mythology.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Good job on the thread, I realize you will probably draw a lot of critisism from religious people but personally I think your translation is quite accurate. Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

lol
i'll give you a flag

however it would be more correct if you're gonna be scientific about it to use a term like psionics or spirit science/ angel tech

oh, and here is Elijah's Chariot [and some UFOs] gift wrapped 4 U:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

YEAH! a flag!

Thanks pal!

Thanks for the reply and clip you posted!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

umm dude you already had 200 [now you can chat]
, whatever
just keep that probe away from me 'kay?

the RCC and it's true founder have certainly been covering up knowledge, that was the true intent behind all the Great Massacres of the RCC from heretics who endangered the official church history and origin [yet you can find pretty much find all of the major heresies, rephrased or slightly modified,within RCC dogma itself ], to the witch hunts, which were not just misogyny and greed.

for example the dark ages may have actually been literally dark

The-Dark-Ages-Were-They-Darker-Than-We-Imagined?

new topics

top topics

join