It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day Of Mild Annoyance

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I asked the question I meant to ask and it is the right question. I was already fairly certain you would have no real answer because any one you gave would require you to step on some of your previous so vociferously announced stances.

When someone changes the question I ask to a question they want to ask, it is a sure sign that my simple question really messed up their head.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun
I do not understand the teabaggers in this thread bashing this protest as not real. I have yet to see a teabagger protest that was not organized and setup by the likes of freedomworks.

time to move on like any real coversation can be had with someone using slurs and apparently doesnt know what it means.
edit on 18-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yep go after people who make money instead of those who print it and control the entire wealth of this country

Pardon? I think mayhaps you're somewhat confused. I said, word for word, "I hope one day I can help do away with all monopoly laws. If I can accomplish this, and achieve my goal of removing any and all legal limitations, then I'll finally get to do what I truly want."

good luck trying to buy me

Have you heard of the medallion fund? Where you thought I was being facetious in fact I was not. I'd like to express my deepest appreciation for you advocating our case. If you're ever in financial straits maybe you'll be more open to being employed and purchased by your betters. So sincerely -- thank you -- for giving so freely of your time to promote our cause.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroSumWinner

1. First take people like neo96 and buy them (in the future utopian reality there are no government regulations).

word for word direct quotation no confusion there.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ZeroSumWinner

1. First take people like neo96 and buy them (in the future utopian reality there are no government regulations).

word for word direct quotation no confusion there.

Yes and, word for word direct quotation, "If you're ever in financial straits maybe you'll be more open to being employed and purchased by your betters."

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

time to move on like any real coversation can be had with someone using slurs and apparently doesnt know what it means.

Your standard MO. Say some random things and then kick rocks when anyone tries to introduce logical thought.
What slur you talking about by the way?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
heres some logical thought process

2 new accounts in the thread pushing the same position as previous posters

wreaks of multiple account users who like they trying to make this personal

i have a very good idea of whom im speaking with

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

wreaks of multiple account users who like they trying to make this personal

Did you really just write that? I was addressing the topic and your last 2 posts were nothing but personal without any mention of the topic at all. Who are you trying to kid.
By the way, being coy might seem cute at home but it just seems cowardly here. Say what you are trying to say.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Here I thought you were amenable to the idea of corporate ownership.

the government and people like those who "protested" and those who hate banks and corporations without them

WITHOUT THEM WHERE WOULD YOU BE?

living in a cave playing with sticks pennyless because you dont have anything that they provide that we all use on a daily basis.

you need them but no dont beleive in a free market or anything of the sort you want control and that control is strangling this country lets control them even more.

Just because I have wealth and I've offered to buy you shouldn't be seen as an insult. In fact it's a compliment.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What has this day of "hanging out" accomplished?

It's been peaceful, nice.
It's been rather mild. Good.

But one thought comes to my simple little mind. . . .

Changing the corporate attitude, won't be accomplished from influences on the "outside". If these folks really wanted change, then they should shower, shave, put on a suit and make the changes from the inside.

Set the example.

So far we have alot of talktalktalk.
From CEO's like Buffet (who i still fighting an IRS bill of 1 billion) to Imhelt (GE) who is opening sites in China, not America.
We have a POTUS to talks out of both sides of his mouth on the issue and does nothing except finding excuses to raise taxes on anyone making over 200,000 a year.

These issues that we are all facing aren't going to be solved by signs, slogans, or more meaningless laws in D.C..

People of character, and honour are going to have to step up and speak out that are already a part of the system. But human nature being what it is, that'll probably have to wait until the real attacks from D.C. cease.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've really had it...I mean we need to all grab our guns and those of us that don't have no guns, we need to all get some, then start murdering their pilfering a$$3$ IN the STREETS!!!! I am so sick of peaceful this and non violent that BS!!! We OUTNUMBER THEM!!! I say we KILL THEM ALL!

edit on 18-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

yo...you might want to remove that

cj

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I've really had it...I mean we need to all grab our guns and those of us that don't have no guns, we need to all get some, then start murdering their pilfering a$$3$ IN the STREETS!!!! I am so sick of peaceful this and non violent that BS!!! We OUTNUMBER THEM!!! I say we KILL THEM ALL!

Interesting....but I think if we were to do this to those who are REALY responsible....we would be aiming at ourselves. WE are the idiots who eagerly voted for one major party leader or the other for president or congress or senate.

Perhaps if we do something rather than Bitch...we might actually FIX SOMETHING!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

But then who do we replace them with? If we don't change the system, then we'll have the same problem just with different people running the corporations.
You aren't displaying a cure, your just fighting the figurehead.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun
I do not understand the teabaggers in this thread bashing this protest as not real. I have yet to see a teabagger protest that was not organized and setup by the likes of freedomworks.

I guess I can just take that to mean, yup they are sponsored by groups like freedomworks so these snide comments about this being fake and astroturf are nothing but hypocritical jabs to make people feel better.
Damn, and I was hoping to just be proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

What you're saying isn't true though. No "sponsor" ever gave money to our Tea Party group. I challenge you to show proof that all the rally's that have occurred, have had corporate sponsors.

Rhetoric is easy.

Proof? Not so much.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by FallenWun

What you're saying isn't true though. No "sponsor" ever gave money to our Tea Party group. I challenge you to show proof that all the rally's that have occurred, have had corporate sponsors.

Rhetoric is easy.

Proof? Not so much.

Yah nobody ever paid me to make up signs and pay for my gas to drive around town to meetings and such. But because MoveOn sponsors so much and makes up all those cooky cutter signs for the left, they assume that it's exactly the same model with the Tea Parties. I personally know someone who used her last dollars to travel with the Tea Party Express.
edit on 18-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree with you. I had high expectations. Nothing happened, bunch of fat Americans sitting around BBQing. Guess we should be controlled if we can't do anything ourselves.

Infact if TPTB Were trying to get the people to destroy something during the day of rage so they could justify the punishment of regular people, they severly overestimated the American people.

'no one has ever lost a nickel from underestimating the American people.'

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, at least it's something. Maybe itt'll light the revolution spark.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

In it's early days...the Tea Party seemed like a good group. Then...certain ulta-right wing groups tried to make it an arm of the GOP. This partialy failed but drove away all the good people who were a part. Now the Tea Party is taking positions that maybe Flash Point Issues that some can associate with...but hey have gone a very different path than the originators. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join