It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thank you brothers and sisters of love & light, thank you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
hi all,

i am a ground crew member for our brothers and sisters from the cosmos, i am here to assist humanity at this time, i love you, thank you

i can talk about this subject and others, but i would like to share some stuff first

all hidden truths revealed...

world peace...

fed abolished...

truth about our cosmic brothers and sisters..

truth about Human history...

free energy released/shared...

utopias...

thank you

thank you

thank you

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed
www.divinecosmos.com...

"80 different countries have now formed an alliance against the Old World Order / Nazi-esque cabal.

Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won."

On Wednesday, September 14th, 2011, I interviewed one of the most interesting and controversial figures on Earth.
The information in this interview has the potential to rock the world. If the story is true, it already has.

The full, unabridged transcript of this interview follows – and you can download and listen to it yourself here:
divinecosmos.com...
Please do not make YouTube videos out of this MP3, though you are welcome to use excerpts of it in your own creative work.

BENJAMIN FULFORD: THIRTY YEARS AS A FINANCIAL JOURNALIST

Fulford has worked for Forbes Magazine as the editor for the Asia-Pacific region. People have tried to attack his credibility on this before, but it is documented. I have checked the references myself.
www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations -- Full Video!

"Did human extraterrestrials visit Earth -- and predict a Golden Age will culminate in the year 2012, freeing us from evil, fear and doom?

Did the founding fathers of America inherit this prophecy -- and encode it directly into the Great Seal of the United States? Why is there a pyramid with an eye inside a glowing triangle? Is Novus Ordo Seclorum quoted from an ancient prophecy text -- the greatest and most secret treasure of the Roman Empire -- predicting that humans on Earth will transmute into "light beings" and achieve Apotheosis -- where Man becomes God -- and the 'Gods' themselves return?

David Wilcock reveals the stunning scientific proof that DNA and biological life emerge directly out of the Source Field... a universal matrix of energy creating all space, time, matter, energy, biological life and consciousness -- and we are indeed about to experience the Greatest Moment of All Time. Learn about the pineal gland, Illuminati, government conspiracy, UFOs, '___', the Mayan Calendar and more!"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-9-2011 by cornucopia because: added some words

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Welcome friend and fellow cousin. I too am very eager to meet you all in person through the mentorship program.

I have always dreamed of a better world and finally the truths will come to light so we can evolve as a race together.

I just wanted to say thank you for your efforts to bring light to this planet.

Just curious, are you familiar with the Andromeda Council? If so, are you apart of them?

Peace be with you friend,

Mrfrodo1524

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Didn't I just see a thread about these two cities just a few minutes ago? Fulford again isnt it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
Welcome friend and fellow cousin. I too am very eager to meet you all in person through the mentorship program.

I have always dreamed of a better world and finally the truths will come to light so we can evolve as a race together.

I just wanted to say thank you for your efforts to bring light to this planet.

Just curious, are you familiar with the Andromeda Council? If so, are you apart of them?

Peace be with you friend,

Mrfrodo1524

hi,

yes, yes..good times ahead

thank You

yes i know of them, but i have no conscous information to share at this time, i only get what i need to know...
and i have not had time to learn about myself and where/who iv'e been in detail..

i just know what i know and i know that love you all and that this is such a great gift to be Human right now on mama Earth....Thank You

let's make our dreams come true

thank you

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Greetings, and welcome !!!

It is a pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to hearing all you can share.

welcome brother,

Blessed be.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thank You White Knights

Title inspired by Science of Miracles by Gregg Braden and NESARA.US Dove of oneness.Science of Peace has found after 250+ scientific studies that inner peace(a feeling)=outer peace because we are all connected via the field.Our hearts are 7 layer liquid-crystal oscillators creating a field effecting others around us.Collectively effecting geomagnetic's of earth as detected from satellites on 911.Feeling is the Prayer. Energy/feeling follows thought. Time to choose our feelings via our thoughts.

www.thankyouwhiteknights.com...

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

thanks you for the information

love to one and all

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute